♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren was by no means intimidated if anything he felt quiet annoyed with the watchdog.

"Just offering" Ren answered as his browes pulled together a irritated frown but still held the baby out towards Yukie to take.

When the child was out off he's hands, Ren slid the big door closed. The windows were darkened enough so others couldn't see inside as he lay down with the twin girl up against he's chest.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren shook he's head, he didn't feel up to being in the same company as Naomi knowing himself well enough the know things wouldn't end up well if he. He hated having to worry any of his mates but Ren's insides felt too tight for him to even feel hunger.

"No.. just wanna nap" Ren answered Yukie trying to giv him the hint that Ren just wanted to be alone for now just before a question followed.

"..that time...did I forced you to mate?.."

He wanted to speak to Yukie about this, but fear held him back from asking more...if he was gonna ask he hoped it would only be the two of them.

“I cannot be forced to do anything...I choose to stay with you and Ayme if I didn’t want you at that time I would have just left” Yukie replied as he moved away and followed Watch inside so they could eat.

"You did.. twice"Ren tried to stop his throught but the words still slid out so he finished as he hear the other step away." But you still came back, thank you" Ren smiled as his hand gently caressed the soft locks of baby hair.

It wasn't much of an assuring but it eased his soul to know he hadn't forced Yukie into a mating. Ren didn't know anything about wolf customs, but even without the knowledge he could still feel the bond connecting to both of his mates. At first Ren didn't noticed or admitte it was there since he had been afraid to get hurt some day.. but when wolf mated it really would be for the rest of It's life.

YUkie sulked once inside sitting by watch as they all ate their food and watch left to pay the bill with Yukie following the two joint at the hip lately.

As they had eaten Yumro went after the two. He found mamma strange in the way he would walk closely together with watch. Yumro wasn't sure why but he some how didn't like the two together, it was like watch would take Yukie away at any time. In his own childish way Yumro tried to separate them by pushing himself between them. "Mamma, why didn’t daddy eat with us? Didn't he feel well"

“He didn’t want to join us” Yukie replied as he ate and raised a brow at the boy wondering why he had suddenly put himself between him and watch. “We will bring him back food though” Yukie added as he sipped his drink watch gently taking the baby and taking him off to the bathroom to change and dress in a different outfit for the day so Yukie didn’t have to move around so much.

"Oh, okay" the boy nodded confused as to why Ren didn't wanted to dine with them. He was satisfied when Watch moved away no matter how small a victory it was, Yumro still didn't get why Yukie would be so close to the guy compared to either Raven or Ren.

"He is Naomi's mate, right? Why he so strange acting around you mamma?" Yumro asked honestly but in a low enough voice so only those already listening in could hear.

“Watchs duty is to protect me like I protect you, so he stays close to me” Yukie replied with a soft smile as he gently touched yumros cheek. “There are those that don’t like what mama is so they try to hurt him...Watch stops them from hurting mama or coming near me” Yukie explained as he kissed yumros head and finished eating atleast having an appetite this morning.

Yumro nodded again this time with a bit of embarrassment flushed into his cheeks as Yukie kiss him.

"So he will not steal you away... Sin said that you would get a new mate... Naomi also said that to daddy, he didn't seemed to like it though or Naomi, but I don't want you gone either, so.." the boy folded his fingers together as he looked down on them, clearly half of what came out was though his thoughts though since he didn't know much about demon powers.

Another thought passe though the boy's mind. "Maybe that's why daddy didn't join us"

“You will all still be by my side but what Naomi was talking about was my mate who will rule beside me and keep our new home safe like it’s suppose to be” Yukie replied as he gently kissed yumros head. “Ayme and I are a mated pair through destiny...we can never be separated” he explained as he wat he’d watch come back and hand him back Ayme who was more awake and babbling happily when he was given back to Yukie the two extreamly close. “It’s nice to have him back to me” he mumbled as he snuggled Ayme.

“You suffered so much growing up after your brother was killed...you where so lonely and wanted desperately to search for him being reborn in a new body...” raven admitted as he looked at Yukie proud that his mate was so happy having the real Ayme back. “The fact he was reborn to you and can be by your side again makes me so happy”raven admitted as he snuggled Rain so Naomi could eat.

Yumro choose to go back to his seat and finish a bit more of the scramble eggs (without real eggs) still on his plate. He had already eaten all of the potato chips and most of his baby carrots, but the onions on the dish were pushed over in the far end of his plate as he avoid even touching those things.

After having went around the vain to change the twins diapers and feed both with some of the prepared warm milk from a termo container. Both babies were happy napping in each of his arms as ren stood with them outside the vain to let them feel their first rays of sunshin, while Ren himself stretched his legs.

He was so focused on the babies that he didn't noticed the couple moving closer until both stood just a step away and the woman gasped out. "My, they are so cute! Are they twins?"

Ren looked up startled for a second before nodding shyly an both of them Leander over to look.

"I bet thats quite a handful" the man laughed quietly being thoughtful of the twins sleeping. "keeps one up every night!"

The two tried to asked more questions but Ren could only nod or shake his head while he slowly took steps back towards the vain. He mostly just wanted the couple to move on more than embarrassed from his lack of sociale skills.

“My darling did they need changed already?”watch asked as he smiled and kissed rens head lovingly and looked at the babies in a proud father sort of way the man still holding ayme under his jacket as he looked at the couple. "you’ll have to forgive my husband he doesnt speak much hes adorably shy” watch admitted with a small smile as he stood by rens side in a slight protective stance.

He wasn't really sure how to even react in that moment, disbelive clouded his mind from acting rationel as Ren starred at the guy with a like he had turned mad. Slow as he was to get that Watch was trying to signal the human couple to leave the woman giggled while the man blinked his eyes a few times i shook. "I didn't know gay-- same sex couples could adopt.." He said with a hint of embarrassment in his voice while he looked over at his female companion.

The woman however didn't seem to share the same problem about gays as him quite the opposite.

"Oh arn't that sweet!" She smile at both of them before looking back at Ren with a sweet wink. "I totaly get it, but you look was too cute while holding those two. My you two really makes a handsome couple."

"OMG this isn't happening!" Ren's mind cried out In frustration as his cheeks blushed crimson from the embarrassment, earning another adoring giggle from the woman before he bite his lip and turned head first back to the vain, letting Watch deal with the two.

“Mmh why don’t you out buckle them in we have a long trip to visit my parents” watch replied as he smirked and went And hugged him from behind before turning Ren into a kiss as he slowly kissed down his neck in a very naughty way before breaking away and going back to the couple. “As much as I would love to stay we do have to get going...don’t want to drive to late” watch admitted as he shut the van door.

If Ren could remember just why the guy played the roll of his lover he might not had tried so hard to kick him. ""STOP IT!!" Ren's mind screamed as he struggled to get away and mad himself smaller, without dropping the babies he was carrying. His heart started to beat faster but this time it was fear that triggered it. No matter how long this thing of his now had lasted Ren still didn't like others touching him, let alone almost lick down his neck.

As soon as Watch had released him, Ren much like ran to the van and put one baby down before he could close the big door. The big slam from the door sliding in, woke the last one and the boy started to cry startled for a moment until Ren gently rocked him from side to side to shake the shock off.

“...you okay?” Yukie asked gently opening the door as he peeked in at his mate knowing Watch had overstepped his boundaries since he had been watching the two. Yukie wasn’t to happy with what Watch had done and had scolded him greatly for it. “I’m sorry he took it to far...I asked him to go make them leave you alone and he took his role to far”

As he heard the door slid open he begged that it wasn't Watch, and when he scents Yukie's smell he looked up.

Ren shook his head with his face still almost buried in baby.

"I'm glad you asked him to help me, truely I am but I'm also rather pissed off now" Ren choose his words carefully, making sure Yukie didn't take that on himself. And really Ren wasn't mad with him, maybe a small bit, but mostly he was eased to know that his mate had tried to help him.

Unconsciously Ren's hand rubbed that part of his neck another set of lips had touched, once that wasn't mate, and his skin turned annoying red couse of how hard Ren tried to rub the strange scent off. He had actually done the same from when the wolf whom thought he had been Ren fated mate had jumped him, after Yumro's birth and after he had taken care of the baby, Ren had stood in the shower for houres rubbing every inch of skin almost bloody with a stiff sponge.

"Thank for thinking about me though, but next time i would prefer the humans over that"

“You don’t like his smell” Yukie replied gently as he crawled into the back sear and snuggled Ren holding him close the infant in his kimono squirming and lookin out at Ren surprised to see someone new beside his mum.

"I don't like another's scent on me" Ren corrected with a small sigh as be felt his alfa arms wrapped around him. "Not one that isn't mate, I don't think it's a bad thing but it's really annoying since i know some are more touchy than others" Ren gently leaned into Yukie's side, careful of baby Ayme, he just wanted t make sure Yukie really was there.

“I’ll tell him to back off and keep a distance from you” Yukie mumbled as he kissed Rens head Ayme hissing at Ren already jealous of Yukie being taken away from him as he growled and snuggled more into his mate.

Ren heard the baby trying it's best to scare him off, but he tried to ignore the loneliness and longing stuck in his chest. "Did you eat well? Your face doesn’t seeme just a pale as before" Ren asked when he noticed the bit of color in Yukie's cheeks and reach up to gently caressed one with his free hand.

“ I ate fine” he replied trying to calm down Ayme who was in a fit over Ren touching his mum....”Honestly...I’m thinking Aymes more of a raven....and my raven I still want to be Ayme” Yukie admitted missing having his mate Ayme by his side as he frowned...”Does he’s hate me?” Yukie asked knowing Watch had set down the ruling on who’s names where who.

"Raven and I haven’t had all that much mate time since you were gone either, I don't think I can tell you what he are thinking but I'm very sure he doesn't hate you" Ren tried to explain in a way that wouldn't seeme like he would be forcing the two's feelings. Besides from snuggling and a dayly blowjob to keep his mate's needs some-what satisfied while he was carrying, the two had talked a lot about drifferent things, but without Yukie, Ren had the feeling that something in their relationship were missing.