♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“I want him to keep the name I gave him...his old name was given to him by his parents and they weren’t nice” Yukie mumbled as he laid down a little the infant already hungry and wanting his mums blood clearly not liking any normal baby food. “Raven suits the little devil...he acts like the animal to...” Yukie added as he shivered and curled up next to his mate.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Well, why don't you ask himself what he would like to be called?" Ren asked as he gently let his hands explore Yukie's warmth on their own caressing more familiar parts, like the demon's hair and neck. "I don't even know where my name came from, but I still prefer the one I got no compared to another, maybe He would feel the same way with either one of those names?"

“I’ll ask him then” Yukie replied as he looked at Ren...”when he’s done eating take him from me...I don’t want him to keep feeding” Yukie mumbled as raven came back in and blushed seeing his mates so close as he frowned and looked at Yukie the town having a conversation via minds.

“I’d prefer to be Ayme...” he replied as he looked at raven watching the devilish child.

Still leaning against Yukie's side ren reached out towards his other mate to intangled their fingers.

"That what I know you best as too" Ren smiled happy to be having this moment with them.

“Now they eat the cinnamon rolls before they get cold” Ayme replied handing the food to Ren as he settled down in his seat with the kids following behind.

“Eat” Yukie mumbled as he snuggle down and hugged Ren before taking a nap raven done eating as he looked up at Ayme and Ren angry that mum needed sleep.

Ren made a soundless giggle as he received cinnamon rolls, clearly it wouldn't be just for him the bag felt both warm and heavy in his lap. "I really don't hope you did expected me to eat all this"

unable to hear Ren Yumro spoke as he saw how amused Ren seemed with it's contents. "The lady said she would give us some extra on the house, she smelled rather funny but was nice enough, Rain, Sin and me even got a lollipop for the trip" the child grinned pleased and held his red wrapped candy stick up for Ren to see.

Ren nodded back at his boy with a smile listening to the kid before Yumro found something exiting to do.

"I'll eat some" Ren finally agreed "But we are sharing the rest" was his final word on the matter.

“....” watch watched the group as he shut the van door and went to the drivers side and started off heading back down the road again as Naomi sat beside him holding rain and playing with the infant having decided not to let him have the sucker which he found to sugary for the child.

In truth Ren could only eat one cinnamon roll, eventhough he felt much better compared to before he still didn't feel hungry if anything the cinnamon made him more thirsty so he quickly ended up drinking a entire bottle before he finished it.

Ren cleaned his hands with some wipes before turning his attention over to Yukie and Raven. Yukie had told him to hold the baby when he was done eating, it also meant that his mate could rest with out getting drained in his sleep.

First Ren gently put his hands around the baby preparing it to be moved before actually carefully moving the infant over together with the warm blanket.

"There that's a good boy, why don't we let Yukie rest? You can still watch and smell him from here" Ren's mind spoke softly to Raven as he moved the baby into position.

Raven huffed and squirmed ready to throw a tantrum at the though of leaving moms side as he continued trying to make Ren drop him or to atleast get close enough to bite him.

"ssshh.. Don't be like that, see mom is right here I wouldn't take him from you little one, just avoid you feeding of him while he sleeps" Ren held the small lively infact firmly without hurting it. He didn't really care if the baby bite him just as long as it didn't hurt itself. Raven could still touch Yukie and grab on to his robe from the way Ren held the baby in between them.

HE started getting pissy squirming and kicking more before crying loudly to the point where if it continued he would make himself sick the poor child having horrid separation issues as he screamed and cried making himself quick sick rain and Ayme covering their ears from the screaming while the two upfront where wearing earplugs Yukie so tiered was just able to sleep through the commotion.

Ren just sighed, clearly the infant didn't like any air between him and Yukie and since he could calm the child the only thing to do was to put him back. But first Ren fixed abit with his mats robe to cover every part of skin away from Raven's teeths.

"There, better?" he asked as he watched the baby back in Yukie's lap. He pulled out a soft handkerchief to gently dry Raven's eyes and nose while he smiled. "You really are one fisty little monky aren't you" Ren chuckled while he gently petted the infant's small soft head and cheek.

“Mmh he always screams” Ayme replied with a chuckle as he snuggled his babies and relaxed glad raven had settled down some and was now focused on removing the robe wanting to bite just to bite because he was in a mood.

Ren took his hand up to hold the robe closet. "No" He told Raven firmly "No biting mom now"

Still with his hand stopping the infant from getting through to Yukie's skin he looked through a bag to pull up drifferent clean toys and a pacifier. "Here you can bit into this instead"

Raven glared a death threat to Ren not liking being told no but accepted the toy and bit into it deciding to destroy it instead.

Raven kind of reminded Ren of a cube the way the child was determinded on destroying the toy. And eventhough Raven gave him one of the child's best 'I'll bite your head off' look, Ren still found him adorable.

“Mmh He’s going to be a nightmare when he’s a teen” watch mumbled as he continued driving stopping at a small gas station to get gas.

"Maybe.. and we are gonna have all of them teens at the same time.. yeahh..." Ren replied, trying to sound enthusiastic though he could already picture the hell waiting for him. Yukie and Ayme wouldn't have the same problem since those two should had tried that thing before, right?... them having other children before and all.

As the van stopped at the gas station Yumro looked over at Ayme from the window. "Can we go out?"

“Yeah if you want just stay close I don’t need Watch yelling at me” Ayme replied as he watched the child slowly destroy his toy wanting something else to chew on as Ayme gave him an empty water bottle a crunching sound being the only thing heard from the infant.

"Okay" Yumro smiled wide as he opened the door and jumped out. "Wanna come Sin?" Yumro stopped himself from running of to turn back to look at his brother.

Ren took the opportunity to lean over and give Ayme a quick kiss. "You sure know how to handle kids, though, I wouldn't had choose a plastic bottle" Ren chuckled with a small smile that reached his eyes with a small sparkle of warm love.

“Can I have money to buy something?” Sin asked Ren wanting to get some items from the store.

“Yukie often goes through a teething stage and he likes crunching sound...I took a chance to see if it would work with raven” Ayme admitted as he smiled and kissed the baby’s head getting a cute growl as he held his bottle closer protective of his new toy.

Ren pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and took out some seeming enough cash. "One thing each, and if you also buy some more water you will be my heros" He Said as he gave sin the money with a smile and a little pet on each of boys heads. "Don't be too long we still have a long way to go"

Ren laughed by his mate's explanation and the way Ayme clearly had been right from Raven's reaction.

"I see" Ren kept on laugthing til his stomach started to hurt. It really felt good to laugh and it had been so long since he last had felt this happy.

"I kind of missed this.. I don't always remember but when I'm with both of you like this, I feel really happy" Ren admitted as he kept his gaze on nothing importened, his expression more serious now.

"I'm sorry to have be off all this time when it was just the two of us.. I feel really guilty about it, I don't know where my mind was between Yukie gone and your condition" Ren lowered his head, feeling shame from being so selfish.

“Okay!” Sin replied running off inside the store Naomi following behind them worried they would cause trouble.

“It’s fine what’s happened happened now we just need to look forward to the future” he admitted with a smile.

Ren looked back up at his lover, sending the demon a small smile. "You really are too good for me, do you know that? Always looking at things from the bright side... I promise to try and be better for you, but honestly not anymore children, at least not until these we already got are bigger or we'll end up with an entire herd of them" Ren he giggled softly and his cheeks flashed a bit of color.

“I’m good two is more then enough” Ayme admitted as he smiled and watched Naomi come back with a case of water food and some movies for the kids to watch.

“Did Yukie ask for anything?” Naomi asked gently wondering if his friend was okay.