♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Your going to always run away with your tail between your legs at anyone that wants to mate with me” Yukie replied as he laughed coldly and moved away from his mate deciding he would not be able to even fight off anyone that would want him during his heat which was going to come soon so...he was left with only Watch to protect him and his baby the demon feeling very much abandoned by his mate.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

If Ren had got any more prid in himself it definitely wasn’t there now, he didn't wanted to fight with Yukie, expescially not infront of the kids but the way Yukie had said that hurted way more than of what he had expected as he turn around to face Yukie this time.

"Like you wouldn’t bed anyone you did fancy anyway! Wasn't that exactly what you told when I asked if you planed to have sex with Naomi?! If it happens it happens were close to your words, how do you expect me to protect your body when you obviously doesn't care a shit what you do with it! I wish that I could say i don't care but I can't because I feel like ripping the dick of anyone who so much as looks at you.." Ren fisted his hand down his side, his entire body shook in rage, mixed up with various emotions like sadness and the need to punch something hard as he release the words he had been holding back for so long, though he had never imagine them coming out like this.

“Then why didn’t you tell me not to sleep with anyone?” Yukie asked as he sighed and handed over his child to watch to care for. “...your the one that left the first time...Besides...you have Ayme now what would you want me for you don’t care who touches me”Yukie added as he got out of the bath and a maid brought him a towel and took him to his chambers to retire.

Ren looked over at Ayme for a second with sadness in his eyes before he answered honestly. "That's not true, yes I got Ayme but I'm way too busy worring about you to actually have much of a proper relationship with him... we haven't done anything in months." Well aside from blowjobs and touching eachother all over but no actually penetration, half the thing to blame would have been course of the pregnancy too but he didn't mentioned that.

“...you two can’t let me relax” Ayme replied with a sigh as Watch stood holding the baby at arms length the child glaring at Watch and clearly pissed he had been handed off as he growled cutely at the man the growl more of a rawr and in a way a cute predatory sound.

Ren just stood there as Yukie had pasted him. Why was always him who had to apologize everytime? Good he was tired of Yukie playing around with him just because he was some kind of royal. Were was his mate? the master he had fallen in love with?

He felt like wanting to cry out, just letting everything out but he couldn't do that.. not while others saw.

"Is it save to run around here?" Ren asked but never looked up at anyone, his eyes were firmly planted on the door Yukie had left from.

“Yeah just be careful around the kids if some are out playing” watch replied as he handed raven off to ayme who looked slightly tiredly watching all of the kids.

Ren nodded, he didn't feel like answering because of course he would be careful no matter what.

Then he went over to Ayme and pulled hin in for a quick kiss. "Give me 20 minutes then I will take over so you can rest too sweetheart, I just need to cool off first" Ren said with a light smile and kisses Ayme again this time more passionate before he pulled away.

He didn't bother to change, Ren just pulled his towel off and shifted as soon as he reached outside and before the towel had hit the ground he laped forward the bushes.

“you shouldn’t always be the one to care for others kids” Naomi replied as he got out ayme getting the kids out as he dressed then fed them all and got them set up for the night each in their own bed.

The night air gently blew through the hair on his furry body as he ran through the underbrush. He made sure to remember the way and mark his scent along the way on trees and bushes to find his way back but mostly Ren just ran. Somewhere he followed a creek until it was easy enough to cross without getting his fur to wet by swimming.

His tongue hunge out between his fangs and his breath showe as it hit the cool air, Ren hadn't given the run all he had got, maybe half, but this was unfamiliar grounds and the scent of wolves made his wolf nervous. His thouhgt had become calm compared to before, he didn't wish to hurt either of his mates with his thouhgts which was why he had needed this run. But now as he stood still resting thinking about turning back listening to the sounds of the night around him just as a howl broke the silence.

"Fuck!" Ren growled as his fur stood up along his back with his eyes scanned the woods for movements, before he took to run in the opposite direction to avoid the any troubles. However it wouldn't really had mattered since he already found himself surrounded just a few meters ahead as five wolves blocked his way and another two came from behind. Their canines where exposed and hiss and growles came from all around him. Ren mirrored their behavor and tensed his body back ready to jump the first one to attack, his lips pulled back as he growled as expexted no sound came through which seemed to confuse the wolves stading closest, at least for a few short seconds.

Ren was by no way a fighter but he could defend himself well enought, which had been proven as he had killed the alpha whom had jumped him just before Yumro's birth. But that had been just the two of them, here Ren could count about eleven wolves watching him.

He was still thinking about how the hell he was going to get out of this mess, when the wolves covering his side turned their heads befor slowly stepping aside as a big dark brown wolf entered the circle. The alpha was huge compared to normalt size wolves but not nearly as big as his mates wolf formes.

The alpha was the only one that didn't growle at him, the wolf's big intelligent looked him up and down as it circled him, sniffing the air and sneezed as some thing nasty caught it's nose.

"He might not want to hurt me, but surely he don't take it too kindly to strangers in his territory" Ren told himself as he eyed the alpha. Good thing normal wolves couldn't read his mind, but that also meant no comunication on normal grounds with these guys.

Yukie sat outside smoking and clearing his head as he listened to the wolves howl loving hearing them, the howling slightly reminding him of the wolves that he use to play with when he was younger.

The alpha snapped at him demarning some reaction, but Ren couldn't give any response and just shook his head while backing futher away. Somehow the alpha must had sensed that something was preventing Ren from uttering any forms of sounds or else it was because the other wolves that grew impatient enought to start snapping at eachother as one or another tried to squeeze it way closer. And as Ren's head was quickly turned towards the riots the alpha jumped onto him knocking Ren down hard against the forest floor.

Ren hissed an tried to fight his way free, but the wolf was too big and strong for him to just simply push him off, so he bite hard into the alphas frontlege making the wolf above him growle a small annoyed sound, of coures the guy wouldn't be showing pain that easily and ren felt more like he was just poking the fellow as he readied himself for the following beating.

The alpha did a loud bark as his wolves rushed forward to asist him, but he didn't turn his clawes against the the weaker wolf beneath him. He smelt the scent of demons all over the stranger and knew just how much that scent annoyed most of the guys in his pack, so to avoide his boys from hunting the newcomer down while the animal in them made them act high he did the only thing he could do.

"WHAT THE!" Ren growled and struggled as the alpha started to rub himself against him. "Ohh, no you don't bastered!" his bites were blocked by the wolf's paw pressing against his throat to keep him inplace. Ren hissed and snarled so much that he reminded more of an wild animal trying to tear it way free. The guy was seriously claiming him? in front of his pack... Ren was absolutely terrified- and furious.

But the alpha wolf didn't lossen his hold, not before he had cumed along Ren's back and rubbed the fluid into his fur like shampoo, marking Ren with the mark of the alpha's property, then he let go.

Ren didn't take a second to think as he jumped away and pushed his way through to escape, he didn't even look back to see if they was following him or not, he could only thing about getting back and away. he wouldn't be some packes play toy didn't they scented that he was mated!

He was already out of breathe as he spotted the building through the trees, his legs shook threatening to give away but he still pushed himsef forward until he was on the other side of the fence before his paw slipped in the wet grass and he landed heavily on his stomach punching the last bit of air from his lungs.

“Looks like you had fun meeting my pack mates” yukie replied as he sat looking down at ren able to smell the other alpha on him as he sighed and opened his arms wanting his mate to come to him.

Ren snapped his head to attention when he heard Yukie's voice while he still lay flat in the grass, but seeing Yukie gave him a bit more strenght to get up on his tired paws to go over and lean in to his mate's body with a long shaking sigh. "Yeah, I did... but I didn't stay around to get to know everyone" Ren didn't even try to laugh, he could only bury his nose and face into his mate's chest to calm himself with Yukie's smell.

“If watch wouldn’t have sent me to live with you I would have stayed as a wolf” yukie admitted as he gently pet his mates head and hid him more behind his beautiful kimono sleeves until all you could see was his head. “I’m sorry for being snappy and mean...my hormones make me crazy...I’m trying to behave and not drag you back so I can show them your my mate and claim you in front of them” yukie whispered his voice a low seductive growl as he snuggled his mate closer his body a hot mess of mood swings desire and since he just had raven his body was all out of wack chemically so his heat wasn’t only driving him insane but it would go back to his younger age back when ayme was begging for mercy from his endless sex.

As much as He was frightened of going back, Ren couldn't deny that hearing Yukie said that he would claime him in front of those wolves exited him, he didn't want to belong to anyone beside Yukie in anyones eyes.

Ren shifted back into his human form and pulled his arms around Yukie to become closer to his mate.

"It it wrong that I kinda like hearing you say that?" Ren asked and stretched his head up to plant kisses along Yukie's jaw-line. Yukie smell so good and the tast of his skin tasted sweety, maybe it was because of Yukie's heat that Ren seemed to noticed like he was getting drunk on homons floading off his mate. Ren's cheeks turned warm and his skin ticklish on every inch Yukie robe and hands touched him.

“No because I would enjoy fucking you publicly” yukie whispered biting rens ear playfully as he pulled him closer his member already hard and throbbing under his kimono as he rubbed up against ren a little.

Ren blushed shyly but didn't pull away, instead headjusted himself up on his knees so Yukie's member could rub against his own semi-hard dick.

He kind of felt like a bitch the way he easily went from frighten to existed but wasn't it normally like that with you mate.

Ren groan in his head, Yukie seemed playfull now but still hot as hell and Ren had troubles foming the right words for his lust. Shivers ran along his skin as he reached down between them and underneath Yukie's kimono to stroke his hard cock.

“Mmh want me to show you my chambers?” Yukie asked as he smirked and nipped at his mates neck itching to get out of his clothes and fuck his mate senseless.

His mind lightly moan when Yukie started ti nip his sensitiv neck.

"Only if it suits your Majesty" Ren chuckled in as he played along Yukie's game, smiling at Yukie with lust and playfullness.

Ren tilted his head a bit unsure what Yukie wanted him to do exactly but instead of questioning him, Ren just pulled himself up before offering his mate a hand. "Wanna join me? Then I'll tracked your scent and you can just look handsome while I do my work" Ren winked at Yukie with a big teasing wolf grin, trying not to feel too embarrassed about his naked state.

“Go and track darling I’ll follow behind with a leash” yukie replied teasingly his scent burning horribly around them and being quite intoxicating since he had skipped his suppression medicine that kept him from being a nymph.

Ren leaned in to press his lips against Yukie's just for a few seconds. "Don't fall behind" He growles softly already starting to feel quite impatient and the smell coming off his mate didn't help either.

Ren pulled back and shifted into wolf form as he jumped back, with his hard member the shift had some pain kicking into him, but since the shift was quick the pain only a bit longer. It would had been weird walking around hard and naked while sniffed for Yukie's room, expescially if someone were to see.

As Ren pushed his way through the door he instantly started to track Yukie's scent down the corridor pasing old looking familie portraits and lots of fragile looking things.

Luckely Yukie's room seemed to be the first door to his left so he didn't have to wander half the castle to find it.

Checking just too make sure, Ren popped his head inside to get a look, but when he saw some of Yukie's stuff and bags laying over by the corner he was quite sure of the room and entered. When on the other side of the door he changed back letting the fur grow away from his body to leave only naked skin.

“ good boy” yukie whispered as he pet his pups head and smirked his room very grand and spacious as he went and sat on the bed his hands shaking...”you’ve never seen me like this...all weak and horny...the only reason I haven’t been like this around you is because of the medication...keeps me from having pups...also keeps me from always being in heat and letting anyone touch me..” yukie whimpered morning a little as he shivered and bit his lip his body clearly suffering from the horrid state of how alpha demons really where without medicine. “ I need my mate to protect me...because my body won’t accept the medicine anymore...it hasn’t been working since you moved in that’s why ayme came along to help keep me under control...”