♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren joined Yukie on his bed with a worried frown. "I didn't know you suffered like this, you never explained it to me before... I just figured you were becoming borred with me.." Ren answered, regretting not to noticed just a bit of these things himself. He nuzzled his head into his mate's neck before he gently pushed Yukie back on the bed.

"Then let me help you ease a bit of your pain for now" Ren smiled as he licked his lips while sliding down Yukie's body til his head stopped infront of his groin, pushing the robes aside to reveal his mate's perfect hard cock jump forward.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“I exhausted ayme when I did it to much And was like this” yukie moaned as his body already started to tremble happily at his mates touch.

Ren chuckled before he took Yukie into his mouth, he could just imagine Ayme laying totaly exhausted in the sheets.. what a shame he hadn't been there to see it.

"I would very much had liked to see that.. maybe next time we can?" Ren asked through his mind while his mouth was busy sucking every inch of his lover's staff, another thing which was quite convenient when having mates whom could read his thoughts.

Ren could already feel Yukie release coming from the way his balls pulled up, but he hadn't been really for the jet of thick cum exploding into his mouth so quickly and choked before he could pull away.

He coughed a few times as he sat back up and wipped his mouth with the back of his palm as some had dripped down.

"That must had been quite something then, he had been begging me for sex eventhough his condition wasn't up for to while he was pregnant..."

“He likes sex with you because you don’t need it so often” yukie explained already getting hard again as he kissed ren and pinned him down not letting his mate get off so easy. “I’m not an easy person to satisfy...you don’t have to continue with me” yukie whispered licking and sucking on rens neck leaving lots of hickeys.

He giggled lightly with a soft groan when Yukie pinned him down, Yukie's lips on his neck send pleasant shivers down his stomach where it transformed into butterflies.

Ren had hoped to see that bit of fight in his lover's eyes when they made love and he missed the way it felt to be dominated. "I already know you aren't easy to deal with at times, but I wouldn't leave you just because of your horniness, you just have way more stamina than most and one mate isn't enough to satisfie you my love.. next time when a bring Ayme we'll try and if that isn't enough we will figure it out" Ren said as he smiled and held onto his lover tightly, he wouldn't be going anywhere.

“...I know it’s not hence why I didn’t promise you I wouldn’t have sex with anyone...smelling their heat kills me” yukie mumbled as he bit onto his mates shoulder possessively and with the bite entered him already fucking his mate senseless. “I want you to always be there if I’m allowed to touch anyone else...I was lonely and missed you so much” yukie moaned as he bit Rena ear.

Ren screamed as he was both his skin and ass was penetrated, it hurted so damn much. He hadn't had this kind of sex for nearly a year and his mucels down there hadn't been loosened properly either, at least Yukie's cock was wet enough to make the entrance easier.

Ren's mind clouded with pain and his nails digged into Yukie's back as he held around his mate.

'it will become less painful just wait' he told himself but tears still ran down his cheeks, every moment feeling like it tore his insides. "Yukie.. not so fast Ah I'm not use to it yet" Ren bite Yukie's shoulder to avoid biting his tongue as he tried to get through to him.

“Sorry” yukie mumbled trying to be patient and nice as he sighed and locked his mates tears away before just kissing him giving his mate time to adjust.

"It's okay just give me a second" Ren quickly said not wanting Yukie to feel bad for hurting him and throwed his a small smile though he clearly felt uncomfortable he tried to ease it by wrapping his legs up around Yukie's waist, it also helped him relax himself so the banging pain only felt like a uncomfortable sting.

"I'm good now, lets continue" He leaned over to claim Yukie lips, it was his way to signal that he wasn’t mad with him and that he really wanted to despite the pain from before

Yukie frowned a little but continued being a little more gentle as he moved and pinned his mate down liking being so dominating over his mate. “I could go on and do this all night” yukie whispered as he nipped at his mates ear going just a little deeper inside of him.

This time Ren did feel more than just pure agony, the pain was still there but he turned to only focus on the pleasure. And soon his cock, (which had turned limp doing to the sudden incident) was sturring back to life between their bodies.

The small voice in Ren's mind was a combination between groans and a light chuckled as he replied. "I'm your's all as long as you want me" and finish with a soft lustfull growle when Yukie puched in deeper, hitting that golden button which almost made Ren see stares.

"There!" Ren squeaked as his hips jumped up to meet Yukie' thrust.

“Mmh be prepared to be in bed all week” yukie growled as he playfully pinned his mate down and continued to hit his sweet spot every single time he thrusted.

"Ahh! F###!!" Ren went completely wild beneath Yukie as he continued to to slam up against Yukie, taking every inch in as his body hungrily lapped up everything his mate was giving to him.

Each time Yukie pulled away Ren's entrance would tighten just enough to keep Yukie from pulling all the way out. And everytime he slammed back in the wolf's inside would be twitching about him.

“Best sex I’ve ever had” yukie moaned as he held ren closer quite close to coming again. “I’m getting close” yukie moaned as he started fucking ren just a little faster.

"Mnh, cum! You can cum" Ren moaned as he nippled at Yukie's neck. Ren wasn't quite there yet, but it his mate had as much energy as he said, surely cuming twice wouldn't be enough. Reaching down Ren grab a firm hold into Yukie's ass and squeeze tightly. Yukie actually did have a quite nice ass Ren somehow noticed now, okay he hadn't been caught starring yet by it had happened he had checked his mate's body out while his back was turned or Ren just felt bored.

“Damn” yukie moaned as he came yet again already getting hard as he moaned and just continued fucking ren. “Tell me when your close and we can end there and take a break”

Ren could felt himself smiling a bit wide grin, having Yukie like this so out of control and wanting him was making his stomach twist in a good way and a idea got the better of him. He push himself up and off Yukie without any warring, Ren just smile as his lover before he turned around an went up on his knees with one hand holding into the bed frame.

Ren smirked with a lustful tease in in his eyes as he looked over his shoulder while spreading his knees apart, just so Yukie could get a clear view of his entrance and Ren's free hand gently jerking his hard pink cock. "Think we can do it like this then?" Ren asked as he invitingly wiggled his ass.

“Only if you clean up the mess” yukie replied his eyes that of a hunter eyeing its delicious prey as he moved closer to ren and started biting all over his body before finally entering his mate to continue where they left off.

'Clean?' Ren's chuckling was interrupted as he felt Yukie's teeths biting his skin and shivered in delicious pleasure. '"If you mean the sheets sure I can handle it" the shifter answered just before Yukie's member found it way back.

"Uh, good!" Ren threw his head back in a long gasp, the arm supporting his weight trembled as shocks of pure goodness shot from every bite, every hickey and each inch where Yukie's skin touched his.

“Yeah it would be unfair to make the maids clean this mess up” yukie mumbled as he blushed and continued fucking ren. “Eventually I want you to fuck me senseless”

He was abit unsure if Yukie really had meant what he just had said or if it was just the ecstasy speaking. Though Ren didn't get much of a change to ask right sy that moment.

"Mnh, gon-na cum, Yukie (pant) Yukie!" Ren had to let go of his cock to stady himself again the headframe and his toes curled. His balls pulled up tightly up into his body just seconds before spilling his hot seed while his passage clinched down on Yukie's member just hard enough that Ren was sure his mate could feel the pulse of his heart-beat.

Still calming down from the mind blowing sex Ren relaxed into the pillows underneath, comfirming that those needed changing too before the bed would be sleepable.

His head was spinning lightly like he had just jumped off an rollercoaster and his behind felt heavy. No kidding, Ren would definitely be feeling sore in the morning, but right now he didn't care.

Ren tilted his head back to watch his mate ride through his ecstasy and man if Yukie didn't just look even more gorgeous than normal. Mucels flexing and pearls of sweat moisting his forhead. Ren couldn't help himself from admitting this person, whom simply was too good for him, and Ren knew that but this creature had choosed him, to mate with Ren.

The thought alone warmth Ren's insides and only made his head spin that much more.

"You are gorgeous.." Ren gently sighed as his head rested against a clean pillow inviting Yukie to join him as the other could pull free.