♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“And your a crazy fool for dealing with me” yukie teased as he street chef and moved out of ren changing into a giant wolf as he laid beside his mate licking his face.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren couldn't help but to laugh. "True" and even more so as Yukie- wolf started to lick his face.

"Eww, doggi drool" Ren chuckled as he tried to hide his face into the pillows to escape the wolf tongue. "Don't you think I smell enough of you already" He questioned his lover as he peeked out from his hidding. Of course he wasn't mad with him not at all but he wondered a bit why Yukie would had turned into his wolf just now.

“You don’t” yukie replied as he snuggled into his mate rubbing all against him as he huffed cutely and snuggled his tiered mate.

Ren's smile spread wide on hi face as he pulled himself closer into the wolf and held each arm up around his naked to snuggle and gently scratched him between the ears and on down his cheeks while leaning his head in against Yukie's warm fuffy chest before silently asking "Did you mean it? About me.. taking you"

“I don’t mind being submissive to the right person” yukie replied as he relaxed with a big wolffish yawn. “I would be fine submissing to you if you wanted it and where a little demanding.

The shifter send his lover a nervous smile. "Don't take me wrong, I'm most happy you put this on the table... But I'm no yet ready for that." Ren admitted as he gently kissed Yukie's fury nose. "I want to some time not to far in the future, but then it will be when I am capable. Being with you aren't the same as being with Ayme and I want us to create something for us instead of trying to copy what me and Ayme have."

Ren didn't bother to hid the pain covering his expression as he frown and watched his mate for just a second more before he pulled back and out of the bed.

Without looking at Yukie again, he started to put off the sheets as well while his jaw tightened in anger. Why did Yukie want to fight and hurt him like this at every corner? If Ren was doing something wrong by being honest couldn't he just tell him!. "If I smell anyone on you I'll kill them" He just answered cold an he yanked the sheets off from under the wolf and gathered them in his arms before he turned back to Yukie, this time sending his mate a hatefull glance with embarrassed heaten cheeks.

"You really know how to make a guy feel like a whore, good to know just where i stand in your eyes"

“..I don’t want to share you with ayme anymore...I want you to be just mine and if you can’t commit to the change then I’m allowed to let others fuck me...my heat is constant and painful...it’s not something I can control and if your always with ayme I’ll suffer”

Ren bite down hard on his lip. "Why this sudden realisation?.. I mean you have been with Ayme way longer than me and as you said before the two of we still sleeps together, but you want me to choose.."

He had an idea why Yukie was doing this but kept it to himself just in case he was wrong.

"I am mated to you both on equal grounds and the bond I feel to the both of you, I can't explaine it but it would be the same as you asking me to tear one of my arms off... I don't want you to suffer but either can I let Ayme."

“...I don’t want to share because your always busy with him and all your babies!” Yukie replied and he changed back clearly a little heartbroken.

Ren sighed as he dumped the sheets on the floor by the door before he crossed the room to pull Yukie into his arms. "I'm never too busy for you my love, but I unlike you can't read you minds, and weren't you the one who told me we could get help with the kids when we moved here?" He asked, trying to smoothen and comfort Yukie's pain.

"But you have been pretty busy too so maybe we are just bad timing it everytime. I really wanna spend more time with you too so if you feel this or if you just wanna be together then just come to me and I'll do the same okay. Don't feel left out just because of that"

“...okay” yukie mumbled as he looked away still upset but getting a little better st understanding as he moved away from ren and went to the bathroom to soak.

Ren didn't wanted to have them parting with Yukie still uset so when he tried to move away Ren reach his hand out to stop him by holding on to his wrist. He smiled softly and the voice in his head even more so as he watch his lover. "Did I ease a bit of your pain or do you need me again later?" Okay that was embarrassing even for Ren's part but he still wanted to know.

“...I’ll be fine” yukie mumbled as he pulled away still upset and went to his bath getting in and soaking in the hot water the demon still upset but not wanting to be coddled or wanting to talk about it.

"Okay" Ren replied to the emty room, he could hear the water running and took it as his queue to leave Yukie alone. He picked the laundry and realized tha he would have to find his way to get the sheets clean and find out where the hell his clothes were in this huge place. The last one he could do in wolf-form but he couldn't carry the laundry in that form and he could magically make fur grow on his body like Demons could, so to his uttered embarrassment Ren walked butt naked all the way from Yukie's room to the basement while following the fade scent of detergent.

Only a handful maids had seen him and each time one had given him the starre from head to toe had his face bloomed with an hot blush and it had even travled down his back from what he had hear one of them quietly giggle behind him as he had passed... atleast Ren's front had been covered.

As soon as Ren had stuffed everything inside the machine and figured out just how the model worked did he shift into his more fury form.

On one hand it was so much more comfortable covered when pasing the maids and Ren didn't need much effort to find the room he had been looking for. He puched the doorknob open with his nose and shifted when on the other side of the door, alone it a big dark room.

It didn't smell like the home he knew, it didn't smell like any of his mates.. Ren wondered if it was because both of them prefered having rooms like this because Ren wouldn't had minded sharing bed with his mates each night instead of being separated like this.

Ren turned on the light, he planed to take a quick bath to clean himself up before checking in on the kids and Ayme. He just hoped Ayme wouldn't be too mad with him leaving it all to him in the last minute before he had run off... if Ayme still was up he would apologize but first a bath.

“...this is my hiding room” sin mumbled as he sat all creepy like in the closet the child looking like a creepy posesssd doll as he watched ren. “I’m playing hide and seek with ayme...he’s bad at it...I’ve been here for three hours”

Ren held himself back from jumping too much as he suddenly heard Sin's voice from the half open closet.

"Sin, sweetie you almost gave me an heart-attack there" Ren eased himself to smile as he took on a loss robe laying on the bed and wrapped it around his body.

"Three houres you say.. Then why don't we try look for him instead? maybe he got lost, it is a hug place after all" Ren asked as he offered the boy his hand to help him out of the closet. He really did have a bad feeling that something might be up with Ayme, but before Ren could start searching he really should clear that sperm out before it started to leak. "Just give me one minute, o need to use the toilet first"

He did a quick clean up and washed his hands thoughtly before joining Sin back in the room and picked the boy up, just because he still just about could carry the boy before he got much more heavy.

"Now lets use our noses to find Ayme and the others"

“You smell..” sin mumbled as he squirmed away from ren. “I can find mum alone he’s most likely sleeping ayme was watching all the kids by himself while watch and Naomi went out to get a few things”

"Then we should just let him sleep" Ren replied as he set sin back down. "Have you guys eaten? It's pretty late and around your bedtime as well" He asked while they walk down the hallway to find the rest of the gang.

“...I can feed myself” sin replied being quite persistent with doing things on his own as he watched a maid carrying around raven who was fussy and quite upset with her the child chewing on a stuffed animal as the maid kept an eye on the other babies in the playroom ayme out cold on the floor covered with a blanket.

"I'm not letting you play in any kitchen alone until you are atleast big enough to reach the counter top without a chair to step on" Ren answered the kid firmly before they reached the others.

Man what a sight, both the twins had crawled up under Ayme's blanket to snuggle, and Yumro was busy painting on the white coffee table with what looked to be ink. The boy already had fingermarks all over.

"Sorry about this!" Ren felt the need to apologize to the maid for the trouble Yumro was causing and quickly confiscated the ink pot out of his son's hands. "Sin can you tell your brother to go wash up without touching anything on his way to the bathroom?" He asked Sin since Yumro still didn't own the abillity to hear Ren.

“No...” sin replied as he huffed knowing the maid nor ren could go against him either in punishment or rules if he threw enough of a fuss...as he of course being the little shit he was used it against them and glared back not liking ren making the rules or the fact he was being controlled and now had boundaries.

“...sin...if you do help out yumro I’ll let you make your dinner from three options” the maid replied smiling gently at the child clearly very patient and use to fussy toddlers as she waited on sin as the child huffed and thought over his options before grabbing yumros hand and dragging him to get cleaned up like a responsible older brother the child being more independent due to having so many siblings to care for. “You’ll have to forgive me for stepping in...but I have a younger brother who’s very much like sin he’s quite demanding to get his way”

Feeling a bit more at ease and glad for the sudden help, Ren turned to the maid with s smile.

"There are nothing to forgive, I'm really thankful for your help. Stuff like this are still new to me.. maybe I could even start leaning some tricks from you" His smile widened as he spoke. "I already fear for their teen years, expescially when they learns that they can turn my only voice off by not reading me"

“Mmh well if you take classes there are ways to force them to hear you...we have a few couples who don’t speak at all and are dealing with older teens and some with toddlers” she explained with a small smile raven having calmed down a lot as he chewed on his toy and reached for ren wanting to be held by someone else.