♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Here and when do i sign up!" Ren chuckled lightly though he was dead seriously about the matter. Buy then he thought about what Yukie had told him and shook his head. "on second thought I might have to talk about it with Yukie first, but I am interested"

Ren held his arms out to take over the baby as Raven started to pull himself towards him and gently snuggled the boy as his nose breathe in the pleasant smell of Reven's baby scent.

Behind him he from the doorway Ren could hear the two oldest boys splash with water somewhere.

"Eww, it's too could!" Yumro voice echoed annoyed but knowing his son, the heat of the water had never really bothered his before so maybe he was just messing with Sin.

Ren sighed tired as he rolled his eyes. "Did you really mean it when you told Sin you would help him cooke something? I would be very thankful if you could and if Yumro is any trouble just send him back to me, atleast him I do know how to handle.. most of the time"

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“He can make cereal...a sandwich or some yogurt mixed with blueberries until I finish making dinner” she admitted cleaning up the ink mess with a rag she had tucked in her apron pocket and put away the toys easily cleaning the room.

“It’s not cold” sin replied helping yumro with the soap dispenser and let him wash looking through the cupboards for a towel the bathroom a horrid mess by now.

Yumro huffed annoyed but still let sin help him out. Je kept silence until his hands was dry before he spoke again.

"Are you angry with me? You seem mad?"

“I’m not angry...I just have to many people to care for and a mate to also care for” sin replied as he handed yumro the towel.

"Mmm.." Yumro didn't understand fully what that meant, but nodded anyway and dried his hands. "It just you almost never play with me anymore always either Daddy or Papa or Rain" the boy's voice slowly turned to a mumble as he spoke the last part. Feeling quite jealous of Rain for stealing his brother, but Yumro's small mind couldn't relate this feel to any other than annoyance.

Yukie had told him he too would get a mate but honestly he didn't want one.

Will still carrying Raven ren kneeled down beside Ayme and gently caressed his face and hair as he tried to wake the sleeping beauty. "Ayme.. you will get s cold if you sleep on the floor.."

“They have a lot of work and responsibilities...eventually you’ll have to learn to look after yourself like I am” sin replied as he frowned and watched rain who was should waiting for sin.

“If I lay still enough they think I’m asleep and leave me alone” ayme mumbled slowly opening an eye as he kept quite still under the warm blankets.

"I'm not judging" Ren answered his mate with a smile as he leaned down to kiss Ayme's forhead. "I didn't mean it be gone so long..." He lightly blushed before he continued. "And.. well sure you already smelt it on me... I can take them from here if you need more resting?"

“Mmh I’ll pass on the help I don’t want to be around yukie if he’s in heat...he’s horrid to deal with” ayme admitted as he snuggled his babies.

Sin of course went and took Tina hand taking him to the kitchen to get him a snack and a drink since they hadn’t eaten in awhile.

The baby girl giggled when Ayme started to snuggle them, but the boy frown annoyed having just woken and not liking the way his bed suddenly moved underneath him.

Ren just shook his head. "He is upset with me again and don't dismissed me when I offered to come back later, so I got nothing better to do anyway."

“He’s moody after sex can’t really blame him though you do spend a lot of time with me” ayme admitted as he streatched and sat up.

"Well of course I am when he leaves for months at times, I can't just followe him when the kids are his small, but I don't think he really understand it.." Ren tried ti explaine himself just as another thought went through his head. "Are you upset with me too? Yukie properly wouldn't tell me but if I'm doing something wrong wouldn't you just tell me? I can only hear what you two choose to say out loud."

“I’m fine taking care of the children alone I just don’t want to be fighting with yukie over you and most likely when raven comes of age he will demand you stay with him and yukie all of the time” ayme admitted as he smiled a little.

Ren suddenly grabbed the collar of Ayme's shirt and pulled him up just enough so he could smash his mouth against Ayme's, taking his lover in a hard dominating kiss.

"You are mine and I'll never leave you, so stop fearing that that I will." Ren's mind growled as he slid his tongue in to to remind his mate where he belonged.

“..okay” ayme mumbled his face neon red as he snuggled his babies more and hid under the blanket extremely shy after being dominated so suddenly.

"Love that color on you" Ren chuckled but pulled back to give his mate some space to cool down and avoid making Raven pissed but holding him sideways with only one arm.

The girl just started to laugh again as Ayme joined them under the blanket but the boy seemed to had gotten enough and struggle to get out now wanting to play.

“Come back after you drop raven off with yukie” ayme mumbled with a blush as he stayed hiding under his blanket quite shy.

Ren couldn't help smirking as he hear Ayme.

"Is that an invitation sweetie?"He asked teasingly while pulling the blanket off in one quick jerk."Or did I missread your meaning, huh..?"

“Hey it’s cold!” Ayme replied as he huffed cutely and snuggled his baby closer before setting her down to go play.

"Then don't hid from me" Ren laughed as the twins crawled over to some play-toys spread out on the floor.

"And don't lay around on the floor like that, if I catch you again I'm gonna smack that very lovely butt of yours and it wouldn’t be in a kinky way" Ren's threat didn't sound all that scary because he was still all smiling over how adorable his mate acted and finish it off with yet another kiss, this one soft and help more promise into what it could become.

"I'll feed the devil before I see if Yukie want him with him, I don't know much about heat things but I'll just have to figure it out along the way. You should go eat with the others, by the smell of it dinner is about done."

“I’m not hungry” ayme mumbled still to embarrassed to move as he stayed put watching raven throw a small fit about being held for so long and not being around his mum.

Ren got up from his knees and shook his head. "Just remember that your body might still be healing it okay you aren't hungry but keep in mind I don't want you walking around looking like a walking corpse and fainting, okay." He told his lover, seriously concerned about his condition.

"Now then, why don't get you something to fill you up before for we see how your mum are? Just so you wouldn’t be using Yukie as your very own pacifier" Ren asked the baby when Raven started to get enough of the separation and went straight out to find the kitchen, following the smell of food.

"Mmm, smells good" He comented as he entered the huge kitchen with long rowes of counter tops and pots and pans hanging on the wall and from the celling by the stoves. His own stomach seemed to agree very much with him, because it choose just that moment to speak up in a loud rumble.

"I'll steal a plate in a bit, just have to help this little demon here first and tuck him in with Yukie first." He explained as he made his way to the cabinet to look for some baby food, sending the child who was eating a big smile as he saw them sitting at a child size table. "You wouldn’t happen to know where the baby food is would you?"

“Okay” ayme replied as he streatched and got up deciding to go take a hot shower before dinner.

“Raven won’t eat baby food he doesn’t like how it tastes though you can heat him up some animal blood from the fridge they are in the silver packets” sin admitted as he got up and showed ren where the food for raven was and went back to his seat rain hiding a little behind him with a tiny newborn sleeping in the basket beside the two sin watching the two closely.

(Don't tell me that is sin and rain's child! That's just so wrong! >~

"Thank you honey, you are really helping me out" Ren beamed a wide smile at the boy and started to heat up the bag just enough to mach the right temperatur. After shaking the bag and checking it's warmth again his wrist like he would had with a bottle, Ren sat down in a chair by the bigger table so he better could balance Raven in his lap while he held the bag up with the small sucking tube towards Raven's mouth.

(No rains adopted brother I wouldn’t go that far)

“Rains brother hates baby food if it’s orange” sin replied as he ate his own dinner the made watching with a cute smirk finding the two playing house adorable. “Haruhi is yumros mate...though he sleeps a lot even though he’s already walking a little.”

"orange, really?" Ren found the child's food habits amusing and started to think back on what kind of things Yumro and sin had refused to eat while they had been that small.

The thing about mates at such a young age still didn't set right with him, but since Ayme and Yukie had explained the basice to him, Ren just choose to let things go as they went.

"So is Haruhi a demon or.." He wonder just as Yumro's voice spoke up in a firm tone.

"He is not! I don't want a mate." the boy frown as he scooped further away from the gruppe completely avoiding looking anywere near Haruhi.

'What is this? Wasn't he existed about the topick when Yukie told him?' Ren frown as he looked between the children while still having his hands busy feeding Raven.