♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Haruhi is what you would call a shit demon...he wasn’t demon enough for his parents so they left the village and abandoned him to die in a river Naomi ended up getting him out of the rapids after they threw him in and now he lives with us and is adjusting...he’s only been here for a day though” sin explained as he offered Haruhi an Apple slice the child poking at it and eventually eating it.

“...we will be making sure he’s well cared for” watch replied the demon looking quite menencing as he carried in a giant game boar for the chef to cut and store away the man having been out hunting. “Any child that is abandoned by society in the human world or in ours is automatically adopted under the princes name and cared for such as yukies law he declared when he was seven”

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

"Poor little thing.. I don't understand how they could do that to a child!" Ren was chocked to hear the things the child had gone through just to get here. "Even if he is less of a demon that gives them no exuse for doing that" Ren's jaw tightened in anger. He wanted to beat the hell out of that couple but atleast now the boy would be save with Naomi og watch.

The information about how how his mate had put up this rule helped soften Ren's anger. "Yukie really dose have a big heart" the shifter smiled while he thought of his lover, trying not to think about how much the man confused and angered him at times but on how happy He felt when they were together.

“Technically Haruhi was yours but Yukie sighed him over to us since he didn’t think he could handle more kids” watch admitted as he bent down and gently wiped the child’s face kissing Haruhi a head softly.

Ren nodded in understanding but from the way watch acted it wasn't like he was against the idea of having another kid to raise, but he still found himself asking.

Are the two of you okay with that? It dosen't bother you guys to care for him instead?... I know loving a new child which isn't your own may take a bit geting use to" Ren said while his gaze tried hard not to wander over at the kids table.

The idea had at first felt weird and Ren had been so damn furious on Yukie for creating Sin with another man, and he had thought that those emotions would had been the sammen for the child. Only that they hadn't, it hadn't been love either at first, more a need to simply care and protect the little one who didn't have anyone other that them.

Maybe it had been because he had Yumro and because his own child loved his half sibling that that love had passed through to Ren. No matter what anyone said today Sin was just as much his son as Yumro and he didn't treated either of them drifferently.

“My parents adopted Naomi when his abandoned him so it’s no question that we will love him even if he isn’t blood” watch replied as he set down dinner for the boys and went to go see if yukie wanted to eat.

"What about you? Do you want more or is it napping with mama time?" Ren gently asked Raven as the removed the emty bloodbag before the baby could get to chew it into pieces.

But then he wondered if it was a good idea letting Raven sleep with Yukie especially while his mate had his heat going on..

'I'll better find out first' he thought as he threw the trash out. Yumro watched him clearly not wanting to be left alone with the others, but Ren knew just how quickly Raven could get pissed off if he was left waiting and he was planing to come back unless Yukie needed his attention.

Ren gently knock on the door before he entered Yukie's room. He could still smell the soap and his mate's wet scent as he stepped in.

“...if your watch you can fuck off for being a dick and stabbing me so much” yukie replied his heat clearly suppressed for now from the medicine injection as he soaked in the bath half asleep.

Ren smiled to himself as he gently lay baby Raven down in the cradle and handled him a piece of chew toy.

"Just a second, I'm gonna get mama for you" he assured the child before heading out to the bathroom. He pushed the door open with a gently push and leaned against the doorframe as he watched his mate.

"It's just me love" Ren walked over and reached down to feel the water and found it not cold but not warm either.

"Why don't I help you in bed before you completely fall asleep?" He asked while his fingers slide from the water to lightly Yukie's shoulder.

“Watch gave me some stuff to kill my heat...it makes me sleepy though and sluggish...but it will fix my nypho state and keep me behaved.” Yukie mumbled as he closed his eyes tiredly.

"Yeah I noticed the scent of drugs and the fact that you told me to go away if I was gonna stab you" Ren nodded with a hint of amusement in his mind as he got over to get a big soft towel.

"I got Raven ready to snuggle, he is clean and feed but seek you, I wouldn't leave him here if you aren't up to it, since I don't know how this effects you aside for your modeswings and I can stay a bit if you want me to?"

“I’ll be fine I mean there’s always the chance I’ll eat him like most of my kind” yukie jokes dryly as he sat up and looked at ren before getting himself out slowly. “The injections after I finish taking all of the bottle I won’t be going through a heat cycle anymore”

Ren rolled his eyes but kept a small smile on on his lips. "That wasn't what I meant, it was just if you know, you were to tired or something" He replied as he wrapped the towel around his lover and started to pat Yukie dry.

"Is it a good thing or how does the medicin work? Will it hurt your body and mind like last time?" Ren asked conserned as he peeked up at his mate as he finish drying and pulled Yukie 's sleeping robes around him.

“Mmh I won’t be able to carry anymore kids” yukie added crawling into the bed as he sighed and relaxed. “I’ll be normal and able to focus on caring for everyone in the village.”

ren followed Yukie back into the bedroom. He wasn't sure what to make of this information, did Yukie hate being normal or was it a relief?. "Will it bother you being normal?" He finally asked as he sat down on the bed next to Yukie's tired form.

"Did you want more kids?"

“My body can’t handle having children...raven was painful” yukie explained as he looked up at ren. “I’m fine not being in heat all day it’s more relaxing.”

Ren leaned down to gently press his lips to Yukie's forhead. "As long as you are okay, that's really all that matters." He smiled while covering his mate to prevent him getting cold. "You look rather exused but you haven't eaten anything since lunch, you sure you aren't hungry?"

“Dinner sounds nice” ayme admitted as he placed an arm over yukie somewhat blocking Liam from going further the other twin slightly jealous that Liam was super focused on yukie.

(ooom I think you mistog this one for one of your other rps ^^)

"Right? The kids were already eating when I left with Raven but looks like they made a lot" Ren giggled as he watched his other mate's reaction and lifted Ayme's the arm slightly off Yukie and kissed the back of the hand, with a soft flirty smile. "You took a shower too didn't you, you smell so good" Ren's mind almost groan as he inhalated Ayme's sweet scent.

(Ah! Compleatly wrong thread Lack of sleep strikes again sorry XD)

“I smelled bad and needed one” ayme admitted as he played with a strand of yukies hair. “You should cut your hair short for the summer it’s going to be hot” ayme admitted to yukie who chuckled and agreed sitting up a little as he shooed ayme off just a little.

(No worries ^^)

"I still find your scent calm and relaxing no matter how sweaty you are" He replied with a low chuckle as he rose from the bed.

Ren just let the two decide things for themself and went over to the cradle to check on Raven, to see rather or not the baby was sleeping.

(Just got a puppy so I’ve been exhausted from getting up at night to take him out)

Raven was just watching ren as he reached out wanting to be coddled a little as yukie got up and searched for some scissors following ayme to the kitchen to get his hair cut and to eat dinner with everyone.

(Aw! (^w^) animal babies are just so cute but at lot of work at the same time, good lucky mama >v0)

Of course Ren couldn't just let the baby lay there when he reached out towards him do cutely and scooped the boy back up before following his mates to the kitchen.

As Yukie and Ayme walked in Yumro had just finished his plate, leaving only some green beans on it but everything else had been devoured since the mate had left out the meat on his. Seeing the two Yumro went over to them quickly and wrapped his arms around Yukie's lege when he stood still.

"What will you do with that?" the child asked while pointing up at the scissor.

(He’s like a baby duck and never leaves my side XD )

“I’m letting ayme cut my hair short it’s quite long” yukie explained gently petting yumros head as he smiled and looked at the kids. “Did you all enjoy dinner?” Yukie asked curiously as he looked at sin who was helping do the dishes.

Yumro didn't look much back at the others when Yukie asked, he was still ignoring the baby and some how he had become annoyed with Sin and rain, the problem was he didn't understand why.

"Mnh.." the boy replied with a nod just as Ren entered the kitchen as well and shifted his target to Ren.

"Daddy wouldn't you watch the picture book with me?"

"Again? He has only been looking through it like hundred times, surely it should be worn out by now" Ren thought to himself while he took a seat with Raven in his lap.

"I know I was against it from the start but is it normal for some to simply just ignore the person choosen to be their mate?" He asked his lovers worried that Yumro ignoring his temporary mate would effect both of the children.

“Mmh...if he constantly doesn’t even notice or care for him and they do get married in the future you’ll have another issue with aggressive mates....if they bring children into it they might cause more cases like Haruhi...” yukie replied thinking over his options as he frowned.

“Not giving yumro a mate might cause him to become an outcast among the children who have accepted their mates they might think he’s damaged or is a defective memeber of society since he doesn’t care for others.” Ayme added as watch watched the two and sighed looking at yukie.

“Might just have to send him off to live with some elders...Haruhi doesn’t seem interested in yumro and might be defective...if that’s the case best case scenario is sending him off to live out his day working with he elders on a farm” yukie admitted with a sigh as he poked at his food.