♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“ I need to cool down it’s hot” ayme explained as yukie squirmed under ren wanting out of the hot water and back on the soft bed to snuggle and play. “Plus out here we can play more~”

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren hesitated for a second before he finally moved, giving Yukie room to get up, but Ren self needed another minute to find his balance before he slipped out of the water. He followed suit and quickly dried himself off with a towel though he didn't bother much to dry his hair and just simply wrapped the towel up around his waist.

He took a quick look in the mirror, finding it strange that he did so since he usally avoid looking at himself while naked.

The tip of his nose har turned to a soft rosy color and his pupils seemed a bit bigger that normal, other than that he just look like his plain old self.

A hand absently went up to the pale pinky size scar on his throat and felt the crooked line underneath his fingers.

Some times Ren wondered why he had this scar, it was something he just always had as far back he could remember, though he didn't remember anything about his life before the cold streets.

Ren's gaze turned hard and cold as he remember that life, he did some times too when he would watch the kids. He had been around Yumro's age and already been fleeing his second pack as alpha's had hunter him out of they territory.

He shook his head to get those thoughts out of his mind. It was a mystery how he had started where he had, but he should dwell in the past.

“Ren if you keep staring at yourself ayme will have all the fun” yukie teased as he snuggled his mate the two being quite love doves as he nipped and played with ayme enjoying the roughhousing.

His eyes looked away from the mirror as he heard Yukie call out to him and turned his back from his reflection as he walked into the bedroom.

Ren practically ran the few meters to the bed and jumped up. The towel around his hips lifted abit but stayed put tightly around him as he landing belly down besides them.

"Well Ayme do like his fun" Ren's mind chuckled out In a soft purr just before nipping into Ayme's back, making just enough suction to leave a cute pink mark on the light skin.

"Don't leave me out" He tried to sound like he was pounding but the smile he did would give him away.

“ I’m not a sandwich” ayme mumbled as he blushed being squished between the two as yukie continued biting and teasing the hell out of ayme enjoying tormenting him.

"I'm not totaly convinced about that" Ren replied as he sat up and with one quick movement, he grabbed the back of Ayme's head and pulled the guy in for a hot tongue calming kiss.

"No, not convinced at all" He giggled before scooping over to Yukie to snuggle.

Ren just simply opened his arms for Yukie and wrapped them aroundt his lover before he leaned in placing fleeing kisses on Yukie's face, teasing his lover before he finally dived in. He moan as Yukie's tast exploded on his tongue and gently encourage his mate to make the kiss deeper.

Yukie smirked happily as he tackled ren into a hug and kissed deeper and deeper refusing to let his mate go for need of air or a break as he snuggled happily ayme of course being squished even more between the two.

Ren panted heavyly ad the lack of breaks made his body hot. God he felt kissed. And though he and Yukie already had some great sex just a few hours ago Ren cock was already sturring back up to life.

He eased himself from Yukie's embrace just enough to let Ayme not get totaly squashed and allow him to breathe.

Ren had no idea just how long they were kissing but when his finally pull back for air his jaw felt a bit sore and his lips was kiss swollen.

"kiss me like that every day and you'll give me an heart-attack" Ren jocked as his pounding heart raced on before slowly settling down in his chest again.

He lay back to stop his drunken head from spinning while his eyes was fixed on watching his mate's.

“Mmh I want to see you two fuck” yukie admitted as he played with a stand of aymes hair his hand gently poking at his twins hard member as he smirked and noticed rens. “I want to see that side of both of you”

Ren smirked back at his lover "Pervert" He laughed before his gaze shifted over on Ayme.

He didn't have anything against Yukie watching them, but it wasn’t something he was use too either and though Ayme seemed horny enough to agree he still wanted to comfirm if it was something he found just as exciting as Ren.

"Wanna give it a shot sweety?" Ren asked as he crawled over his sweet mate while Yukie teased him and gently tickled his chin with small quick kisses.

“I-I don’t mind” ayme mumbled as he tried not to moannhis body all hot and bothered as he blushed and cuddled more into ren.

Ayme's small restrain moan made Ren smirked teasingly as he slided down along his mate's body, pushing himself in between Ayme's legs snd forcing them apart with his hands.

Licking his lips, Ren couldn't help looking back up at Yukie, having him there watching kind of made him feel nervous, but he pushed that feeling deep down to forces on his current job.

Ren kissed down along Ayme's inner thighs starting up gently before he roughly pushed Ayme over by bringing his legs futher up, forcing Ayme to lean back giving Ren a clear view of his lover's lovely ass and cock.

"So pretty" Ren grined as he leaned in to tast the tip og Ayme cock bring only the head into his hot mouth while a free hand started playing with his balls.

Ayme blushed and moaned hiding his face as he clearly was embarrassed by the audience and the sudden dominating power ren had over him. “I never seen you so embarrassed” yukie teased ayme as he behaved himself and just watched playing with aymes hair in a living way. “You Like rens touch don’t you” yukie whispered getting an embarrassed nod from ayme who looked away shyly his face a beautiful shade of pink.

Ren's hands and mouth was intensely working in on Ayme's best parts, bringing his mate into that delicious bless that was making him act like this.. That or things just were drifferent when Yukie was with them.

And though he was busy pleasuring his lover Ren could seem yo not look up at the two as he hungrily swallowed Ayme as far down his throat, past his gagging reflex and squeeze around his mate with his mucels, milking the cock as he again started to move his head back up before slaming down.

"Tell me when you are about to cum, I want you to look me into the eyes as you do and I want you to watch me swallow your cream" Ren's mind groan in an demanding tone that held promises for what would happen if he didn't do it. After all, right now Ren was the one in crontrol.

“I’m...I’m going to cum” Ayme moaned as he looked at ren his face even more red as yukie smirked amused by the way ren could make his twin obey. Ayme blushed even more as he came his face one of pure bliss from all the pleasure he was receiving.

“My it’s interesting to see this side of you” yukie whispered as he smirked and played with his twins hair being good and not touching him more then that.

Ren watched his lover never lowering his gaze as he Ayme looked back at him. His heart-beat beat exiting in his chest and his cock harder by every sound leaving Ayme's mouth, even while their eyes met, Ren felt himself growing between the bed and his stomach.

"Did it feel good having Yukie playing with your hair while I sucked you off?" Ren asked, still kissing down his mate's sensitiv member. He knew Yukie had said he wanted to see them, but that didn't mean to ignore him.

"Why don't you thank Yukie for helping you out, I bet he wouldn't mind you kissing him" He smiled as his gaze shifted between his mates, still tasting the tast of cum on his tongue and swallowed again.

“...he doesn’t have to..I know things are strained between us lately...” yukie explained as he looked at ayme with a sigh...”I’ve been horrible keeping things from him and keeping secrets for a long time” yukie admitted as he gently touched his twins cheek in a loving way.

Ren just rolled his eyes, like that one was new. He let go of his lover's cock and stopped teasing him futher, now something need to be said out clear.

"Sweety are you mad with Yukie, if so what should he do to make up for it?" Ren asked Ayme ignoring Yukie's explanation.

“He should admit that sin is my child...and he should admit that I’m really his twin...the tests came back and they both where positive” ayme replied sitting up as he glared at his twin. “...you fuck with my memories didn’t you?” He replied the tension in the air quite thick.

Ren frown confused but this sudden information and looked to Yukie. "Is that true? Why would you hid that?" He asked Yukie calmly while gently pressing a hand to Ayme's shoulder to back hin down abit. He hadn't mean to start any trouble between the two but he really couldn't see why Yukie would had done that.

Figuring that they wouldn’t be doing anything more, Ren pulled a blanket up over Ayme's shoulders to keep him warm, before doing the same to Yukie. While sitting with his arms around him to wrap the blanket around Yukie, Ren leaned in to press a gentle comforting kiss to his cheek, showing him that he wouldn't be mad with him for telling.

“You had to many pups to take care of...plus I didn’t think he would go to term none of the others did” yukie explained as he snuggled down under his blanket not liking his twins glare. “As for the memories...someone had to come back here if one of us vanished or got hurt it was easier just to make you think you weren’t my twin and to let you believe we looked different...eventually you believed it hence your hair being black and our faces being just a little different”

"You expected you two still would be in danger, how?? You told me everything was settled with the people who kidnapped you.. Just how many wants you two?" Ren asked worried and just a hint of mad but inside his mind was telling him "Just another secret I didn't know about, you should be use to it around now" at least this time he wasn't alone.

Ren put his hand on Yukie's knee, he felt that he would need to touch his mate to avoid hurting or make him feel as if they were forcing him up against a corner.

"Love, I know you are a King but even a King needs to share things with someone, if Sin really are your's and Ayme's child shouldn't the two of you figuring s plan out together... Honestly I love you but sometimes you can be quite stubborn."

“I’m always afraid something will happen..those that where close to me in the past always died first...I’m trying to make it so it doesn’t happen to my family” yukie replied as he moved away from rens hand needing some space. “The less ayme and you know the less likely you will be hurt by the evil of the world”