♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Ren didn't liked that Yukie would move away from him but didn't try to push his mate by such a small thing. He looked back at Ayme to see how he reacted to this but when hh heard how Yukie wanted to shelter them from the world Ren honestly couldn't stop himself from smiling with bitter amusement.

"The world already know we are here, Ayme isn't as weak as you might think and I can't imagine what else could be out there I haven't already tried." Ren admitted AMD just because he needed contact to someone he lightly leaned into Ayme.

"Some way or another we are gonna find the truth out, the question is just are we gonna hear it from you and be prepared or from where else?.. We survive in this world so far and have created our own family, so why don't you trust us knowing"

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“...because he’s been afire of the truth and he’s afraid that I’m not really ayme” ayme replied with a devilish smirk the man pulling out a small pistol as he pointed and shot point blank at yukies chest the man falling back as ayme then turned to ren. “Always so trusting and assuring him made everything so much easier for me to sneak in...though you wouldn’t have known..I switched out with ayme after you arrived I slowly waited until now...course I never would have predicted their child would be dormant for so many years it was quite impressive only when he let his guard down and feel safe did he doom his own home.” Ayme admitted as he watched yukie withering in pain from the wound that was causing a lot of blood loss. “You best tend to him before he dies~” ayme whispered before booking it out the door and locking it behind him going down the stairs and after afew more shots had what he was looking for and grabbed yumro and got into the van that had been waiting outside before driving off into the night.

(okay so for how long had the guy pretend to be Ayme? Since the start when Ren was hired or just as from after the bath?)

Everything just seemed to happen so fast and Ren's mind couldn't seem ti take every little word in the other was saying. As soon as the blood ran down from Yukie's chest, Ren had jumped forward instinctly trying to block Yukie from out of shot range. "YUKIE!!! He screamed out his lover's name as he pressed his hands over the wound. His jaw was trembling with rage and his wolf was hammering heavyly on his door to be let out, and he would had done it if not for the reason that a wolf couldn't help in this situation.

Ren's eyes were wide and wild as his fangs grew. "I'll kill you!" Ren hissed in a animalistisk growl not tearing his eyes off Yukie while keeping the pressure on his mate's chest, while the fake Ayme backed out of the room.

"Yukie! Yukie stay with me my beloved, Ah! What should I do!" Ren threw his thoughts around about who and how to call for help. Damn it, if he wasn't just such a useles broken mate, even his fingers trembled ad he searched the phone after a recognizable name with one hand.

Yumro had been asleep in the living-room curled up on the couch beside Haruhi, he had roughly woken at the sound of the second loud bang and the scream as a maid down the hallway was hit.

Yumro had no idea what was happening or why his body reacted by pulling Haruhi with him down under the coffee table to hid as the scent of blood hit his nose.

Suddenly seeing Ayme appering in the door way Yumro had peeked out of his hidding and halfway ran to him but stopped midway when he saw the gun. "Papa.." the small boy's voice had shook with fear when the man’s eyes looked at him. As the man grabbed out for him the boy had avoid it by running around him and out on the wall as he screamed out for his parents before the strange finally had caught him.

"Daddy!!" Yumro cried out while struggling to get free. "No! DADDY!!"

(Since ren started)

“Fuck it hurts!” Yukie yelled as he clawed at his chest desperately trying to get the bullet out of his body so the wound could heal his skin burning and turning black from the demon hunters tool used to kill normal demons.

“Get the kids... and hid in the cellar until i get you” watch yelled at ren coming in covered in battle wounds and looking quite feirce as he went to go after the intruder sadly loosing him once past the gates.

“Hush!” Ayme snapped as he grabbed the child and gagged him with a bandanna and focused on driving the man angry and somewhat glad he had at least gotten one child. “You keep it up and I’ll beat the shit out of you” he snapped glaring at yumro.

Ren slap Yukie hands away, the way he saw it the bullet only went in futher in as Yukie tried to get it out. So instead Ren tried to pick the bullet out by inserting two fingers deep into the wound, using his claws as an tweeze to pull the metal out.

Just as it did watch stormed the door looking like a war had brok out. "I heard a vehicle are there more?" Ren asked as he dress Yukie's wound with a bit of cloth he had torne off from the blanket.

He looked turned back to Yukie with conserne. "Can you walk there? If you can I'll get the kids and meet you down there" Ren explained to his mate but found his trembling hands unable to let go just then. He didn't wanted to leave Yukie's side for one second but he was terribly worried about them as well.

“I’m fine get the kids” yukie mumbled grabbing his phone as he hit some buttons the villages sirens going off as he winced and made his way slowly to the cellar Naomi helping the man covered head to toe in blood.

Ren just replied with a quick nod before grabbing a robe on the way out, tying the cloth tightly around his body he tried to call out each of the kids except for Yumro who he knew wouldn't hear him, but hopefully he would be together with them.

"Sin! Rain! Haruhi! where are you, it okay to come out, we are going some where safe, I'm at the twins room now meet me here" Ren made sure to sound calm enough not to frightened the children futher, though Ren self still was in chock for what just had happened as he picked the crying babies up. Both clining to Ren's clothes while snot ran from their noses.

"Shhh.. There there, I'm here shhh, it's okay I got you" He comfort them in the door as he waited for the other's to join him.

“We came down here with one of the maids” sin replied as he frowned and looked out from behind a hidden room behind a bookshelf the elder keeping the others close and holding raven also as he looked at ren noticing the blood...”are you really mum?” He asked hesitantly not trusting anyone at the moment.

He turned around and sighed a relieve breathe before answering. "I am really me honey" Ren nodded as he kneeled down to be around same hight. "Do you know where Yumro and Haruhi are? I thought they would had been with you" Ren asked with a frown as he only spotted the three and panic crawled it's was up along his spine.

'Had they still been in the living-room?'

Still holding the twins against his chest he knew he had to bring these once to safety and quickly lead the children to the basement.

He practical ran as soon as they entered cellar over to put the twins down before he turned back to run back up.

"I need to find Yumro and Haruhi! I think I know were they are and i wouldn't be long" He quickly explained as he caught Yukie's eyes over his shoulder. Already halfway up the stairs before his mate could try to stop him.

As the door opened a bullet missed him by a pinky from the broken window but Ren couldn't see anyone ad he stuck his head back out again.

Careful and slow did ren make the way to the privat living-room. Nothing in there seemed to had been through there yet.

"Yumro! Haruhi! You in here" Ren called out in desperate need to see if his boy was okay.

“Ayme took yumro away” haurhi replied hiding under a table as he curled up the child quite terrified of the blood and gunshots.

“I chased the man down but I couldn’t keep up he got away” watch replied struggling to catch his breath his eyes wolffish and his body covered in many wounds from the bullets he had taken. “You need to get in the basement” Watch demanded as he grabbed Haruhi gently and handed him off to one of the guards the village now stormed with young demon soldiers who had been trained by watch for the last few years the demons easily taking down their enemies.

Ren was like frozen to the spot when he heard Haruhi speak about Yumro. It was like the entire world darkened around him, his knees felt weak and his mouth was opening and closing as if he would speak. Watch's voice just about went through to his and Ren starred back at the man with eye never focusing on anything.

"No, I can't! He took my boy!" Ren entire body shook wildly, and his breathing coming out rough and uneven as the animal in him took over. 'Yumro, danger, no' was the only words repeating themself over and over in his subconsciouseness as fur sprouted out of his skin in s wild mess of golden rediss copper hair.

His mouth pulled futher up and sharp teeths grew from his mouth.

Ren bolted forwards the doors completely ignoring the sound and smell of gunfire. His thoughts were on getting to his pup.

“Damn” watch snapped as he grabbed Haruhi and went to go lock everyone away in the basement until the war stopped.

Meanwhile fake ayme had eventually returned to the city easily tossing yumro into a cell with another man the man looking identical to yukie and clearly kept very weak and nearly alive. “...hello there” ayme whispered gently glaring at the man who had tossed yumro in so thoughtlessly.

Rather or not he had been hit as he jumped outside didn't seem to bother Ren as he picked he son scent and the vehicle which had kidnapped him.

He felt a unpleasant sting in his back but the wolf just hissed and pushed them on running away from the castle and followed the van's smell out on the highway.

Yumro hugged himself into a small ball at the far away from everything, his eyes and nose were red from crying snd even after this long he still had some tears left.

He had seen the person in the celle with him but fearing this person would just be someone weird too, the boy didn't plan one trusting og answering the weak demon.

“...want a blanket it can get cold at night” ayme admitted as he smiled kindly at yumro offering to let the boy come over to where he was on the soft bed. “...dont worry I’m not a bad guy...”

The boy finaly looked up, he dried his eyes in his sleeves but still sniffed a bit.

Yumro just shook his head, he clearly felt the cold but he was too confused and upset to do anything. "I just want my Daddy.." Yumro's small voice sounded so fragile and crushed as more water filled his eyes. "I don't know what is happening. I just wanna go home"

“Oh sweetheart it’s okay...I’m sure your daddy will come for you” Ayme replied softly as he went over and gently picked up yumro his mothering instincts kicking in as he wrapped the boy in a blanket and held him close. “Don’t worry you’ll be perfectly safe with me” he mumbled gently rubbing yumros back.

Yumro quietly nodded as he let the other pick him up, he knew the person wasn't Yukie but he still looked very much like him.

"Why do you look like my mama and Papa?" the boy asked after drying his tears while looking up at the person.

'Why did Papa bring me here? Did he kill daddy and mama?! I just hear loud bangs but what if they are all dead' more questions popped up in the boy's head but he choose to keep them to himself afraid that this man might had known something and if Yumro had been right.

Normally Ren would had avoided running through the city in his wolf-form, but now it wasn't Ren who acted out.

He had ran almost the entire night before he reached the outer parts of the city and though it was still dark early morning he still meet cars and people up and around.

With all of these new smells mixing in on the vehicle he followed, Ren had more than once lost it and had to retrace his steps back until he found ot again.

The scent took him down by the harbour near an old shipscraft with lots of big emty buildings which windows had been blown in by the weather.

The saltwater erased most of the scent but now he was close enough and didn't need since he could see the van's lights peeking from behind the building. "Bingo"

“Because I’m your papas brither...we look a lot alike” Ayme explained as he gently rocked yumro in his arms. “..I’m glad you love your parents so much” ayme admitted glad his twin had actually fallen in love and moved on in life despite his fake brother being there.

"But Papa is mama's brother? he has always been with us and he and Daddy just had babies before we moved..." Yumro didn't understand anything but it was nice and warm in the man’s arms and though it was drifferent his scent was familiar to Yukie's.

Somewhere a gun fired on the floor above the cellar quickly followed by others. Yumro pulled his head down under the blanket to hid as he pressed himself in closely to Ayme.

Ren didn't get much of what was happening either, he only saw flashes of the entire thing through a thick fog that pulled him in and out of curiousness, just like the last time. He saw his wolf paws and claws which was weird when he knew he stood firmly on his two legs and he could walk around let alone run like this in his animal body.

"Yumro!" Ren's mind called out as he tore every door opened limping his way down until he reach the cellar.

“...those men took my babies and made fake daddy care for them...” Ayme tried to explain the man happy his children where safe and sound with his twin. Ayme by now use to the fire of guns ignored them and held yumro closer to his body and just gently rocked him in his arms. “Yumro...I believe that’s your mama?” Ayme whispered as he looked at ren But was still protective of the child.

The boy peeked up over the blanket, eyes widen when he saw what kind of state Ren was in.

Golden wolf eyes looked uneasy at them, Ren wanted nothing more than to run over and pick his boy up in his arms but the sight of Ayme made him worry.

"Daddy!" Yumro almost started crying again as he reach out towards Ren as he crawled out of Ayme's embrace.

And Ren wasted no time to reached for his son, falling to his knees as he hugged the child.

“...you must be the dad” ayme admitted as he smiled softly and sat down in his chair looking ren over. “You need medical attention if you loose to much blood you won’t be running around as a wolf anymore” Ayme added keeping some distance between the two.

Ren buried his face into Yukie's hair and kissed it before looking back up as the other spoke.

He watched the demon's carefully. "..and you are Ayme? The really one" He knew it sounded stupid to ask but knowing that there were people out there who had it in for Yukie this badly one had to be sure.

He tried not to wince when Yumro touched his side. From what he could see he had taken at least two bullets, luckely for him the men hadn't prepared themself enough for a warwolf attacked so their bullets didn't burn his insides like they would had with a demon but they still hurt.

"So do you" Ren comented when told about needing medical attention, clearly this guy hadn't be treated properly only just about enough to survive.

"I'm not sure I got them all, I didn't see my mate among the guards upstairs so we haft to get out while we can."

“...yes I am...apparently they took the wrong kid and must be kicking themselves” ayme replied as he smirked a little and stood up the demon moving to ren as he held up some car keys. “ if you can drive we can be out of here in less then ten minutes”

"I can drive" Ren replied as he clumsy got up on his feets, he wasn't even going to try carrying Yumro, having his legs barely keeping his own weight and every movements hurted enough to make him hold his breath as blood continued to spill from the wound.

He grabbed the blanket from the bed and tore a long strip of to bind pressure around his leg before he then wrapped the rest around his naked body to atleast cover his croush. He still wasn't completely sure about this person. It would be up to Yukie, but for now he needed the guy’s help to get the hell back.