♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Follow me” ayme replied leading ren to the cars outside as he unlocked it and tossed the keys to ren putting yumro in the back seat before going back inside coming out with five other demons three teens and four younger demons and loaded then into the van before getting in beside ren.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

As he got behind the wheel he wondered why Ayme would turn back when he honestly just wanted to get the hell away from this creepy place and go back to Yukie side to make sure everyone was safe.

Ren had on the way been holding his hand in on the wound in his side to put a bit of pressure on it to stop the bleeding, it hadn't helped one bit and the blood lost was making him feel both cold and light headed

He sighed inpatient when the demon re-appeared, and noticed the man's company. "Friends of yours" Ren asked uncomfortably as he started the car an pressed the speeder down hard enough to reach the gate before the men could start closing the electric fence surrounding the building.

“Just drive” ayme replied as he gently put his hand on aymes side to hold the wound closed the man trying his best to help.

"You don’t need to tell me twice" Ren's mind mumbled lowe most for him self after they had passed the gate.

A few shots were fired but by then the car had already put quite some distance, making only one or two bullets scratch the van.

He kept the speed up while he watch the retrospect to see if any would start following them while also looking out for any police cars.

Adrenalin was pretty much the only thing keeping him awake at this point as it pumped though him like petrol.

“...might be the worst time to ask but who are you?” Ayme asked as he looked at ren and poked around in his brain a little. “ I mean I know your close to my brother but other then that I don’t know how we are connected in this” ayme replied not knowing the kids he had had with his mate where rens kids.

"We arn't connected in any other way than that you are Yukie's brother and my son Yumro's onkle" Ren answered never looking over at the other, eyes to fixed on the traffic.

There was also the fact that it was weird talking to a person whom both looked and sounded like your mate, a mate whom had played both him and Yukie for fools.

"Yukie and I are mates"

“Mmh I guessed that much yumro looks a lot like yukie” ayme replied as he sighed his body tiered. “How much longer until we are there?”

"A bit" Ren answers became shorter and more plain as the adrenalin had burned out and Ren had to force himself to stay awake.

By the time the van finally stopped infront of the castle's gate Ren rested his chin against the steering wheel. His lips had turned purple and the skin under his eyes darkened from the blood lost. "You.. call them.. up" Ren's mind spoke in a slow smooth tone, while his fought to keep his eyeslids open. "Yukie.. be save but..

they not trust if they see you" He warrened though he was so far go the his words no longer made sense.

“...Mmh running off like that was stupid” watch replied as he opened the door and grabbed ren dragging him out and taking him straight to the hospital.the guards taking every one else in to be checked and examined yumro being handed off to Naomi who had afew scratches but was with all of the babies sin hugging his leg tightly the child looking a little older.

Ren slowly lost consciouseness before he and watch arrived at the local hospital. Paramedics in white coats were already ready for them as soon as the car stopped in front of the doors. Two persons gently picked Ren's body out of the car and over on a board to quickly rolled him into the emergency room for treatment.

One a wer-doctor stayed back to ask watch for things like what kind of bullets had been used and if he knew Ren were known to heal slowly.

"Yumro hadn't liked when stranges had pulled him out of the car and away from Ren's reach. He had seen watch carry him away before Naomi had distracted the child and had lost track of his daddy.

Yumro didn't say a thing, he just hid his face in the demon's shoulder but didn't try to hug him. Right now he only wanted to have either Ren or Yukie around but since none of them were he felt okay just with sin around though the growth in his brother made him unrecognizable in the start.

"I wanna go to mama" the boy sniffed, his emotions still ustabil from the kidnapning and did found it hard to trust that people really were whom they appeared to be.

“..let’s go find papa shall we?” Naomi asked knowing yukie was resting in his medical room in the house the demon taking all the kids to yukies giant bed and laid them down in the clean safe room yukie raising a brow and jently pulling yumro close so he could comfort him the demons body covered in bandages and tubes that where taking blood from his body to put in bags for donations to everyone in the village.

Yumro snuggle into Yukie's side and wrapped his arms around Yukie's humeral, careful of the tubes and bandages.

"Are you hurting?" the boy quietly asked as he watched Yukie's chest moving as the demon breathed.

Except from a small bruise on Yumro's cheekbon the child were unharmed.

Yumro pressed himself closer and closed his eyes to try and relax his body from it's tension and nervousness.

“No, no pain at all I’ve just been lonely missing you guys” yukie admitted as he smiled and snuggled yumro closer tucking him under the blankets next to him in his nest so he could still snuggle closer and feel safe and secure. “You must have been scared being taken away” yukie admitted as he looked at yumro the other children snuggling down around him Haruhi settling down next to his mate as he held him close having been terrified at what happened

"It wasn't fun, but other Ayme was there with me so I wasn't alone" Yumro explained before he let out a small relieved sigh of security. He slowly leaned back into Haruhi as he felt the other beside him. "I'm fine all in one piece"

Ren had no idea just how long he had been out cold. The place smelt of hospital an scent one funny enough couldn't seem to forget but when he tried lifting his head to look up, black spots clouded his view and quickly planted it back down.

From the bed he could see needles and tubes in his arm leaned up to a big bag of white liquid above his head.

Ren groan out In pain as a jerk with his leg sendt pain flying up, but what more frightened him was that sound he had just heard.

"Are you fully awake now?" A unknown male voice asked and the curtain was pulled aside. Ren had never seen the doctor before him before but the guy’s scent did make something start spinning. The man was a shifter no doubt and Ren couldn’t help but to look worried.

“Brought the rest of the bags of blood for you” at h mumbled carrying a cooler full of yukies blood as he peeked in at ren glad to see he was awake.

"Thank you for your help watch" the doctor nodded respectful at the demon with a soft smile though he kept it professionel. "Just leave it with the nurse and I'll be right there"

"Wait!" Ren hurried to led his mind speak up before Watch could disappear. "Is Yumro alright? Is he with Yukie?" He needed to asked just to make sure he really had drove them all the way back, the trip itself being quite blurry in his mind.

The doctor just looking between them, not being able to read minds like demons could.

“Everyone is fine and back home resting yukie is watching the kids while he does his part and we’ve checked the ones you’ve brought back and are giving them full medical attention” watch replied ayme asleep in the other room handcuffed as watch handed the box to a nurse.

Ren simply nodded. "... And what about Aym- no the imposter.. I didn't see him when i found the van" Ren had mix feeling in that matter, some part of him wanted to pull the hunter's balls off but another part the mate part wished that the man would just disappear.

Though the doctor didn't give watch the time to reply him before je interrupted. "Could I finished here with my patient?" the guy send the demon a firm dismissig look.

“Dudes dead their whole building was assainated by our police force so no need to worry” watch replied as he smirked and went back to his work before heading back home to help his mate repair everything.

Ren could feel himself bit down on his lip, he didn't comment anything and also didn't feel the need to.

When watch was of the doctor turned his attention back on Ren, which only made him feel even more uncomfortable. "So l take it is true you don't speak.. I found no record of you anywhere and trust me when I mean we really easily findes this kind of things. But for the few things I could gather,we then having removed the bullets. You had one in splintered in your lege so that one took quite some time and another just below your lung. You hav been extremely lucky nothing was permanently damged." the shifter explained before moving on to the next topick.

"We did a scan just to make sure nothing else was wrong or left inside since your healing abillitis weren't really kicking, normally we would had needed permission from the relatives but since your mate pretty much own this entire place we figured it would be okay..." the other did a short breathe while his slide in messy dirty blond back and took a seat beside the bed.

"Do you know what might had coursed you lossing your voice? From what we gather from the scan you had something stick through your throat. No matter how I see it having that thing stuck there must had coursed a lot of agony and even swallowing would be hard. So we decided to operate and it turn out to be a long piece of glas"

(Oooooh) (also shit short post for the moment u til I learn more XD)

Yukie slept for awhile needing to recharge due to the loss of blood for all the wounded.

While the doctor had continued speaking Ren had scooped himself up to dit with hos back resting against the pillow. The part with the bullets didn't surprise nearly as much as getting told that you had grown up with a piece of glass in your throat without even knowing.

Ren looked around from his spot in the bed to see if there were papir layed out, only to see there wasn't... He looked at the shifter water a small confused frown but the man didn't seem to take the hint by offering him som.

And the doctor just continued. "It was about 10 inches long and stuck in your vocal cord. one of our best doctors tried to make the cord heal by cutting the bad and ruined part off, We don't know if your voice will ever get through but you should at least be able to make small sounds when it starts to heal the good ends together."

"We will need to do another scan tomorrow but you are free to go to your mate as long as you remember to take the pain meditation i describe to you and most of all rest... Knowing mated people they do recover much faster when together that separated, I just didn't wanted to send you home unconsciouse and without telling you a bit first"

(So sleepy >O

(I can tell...)

Yukie continued to sleep curled up as a wolf now as he snuggled and cared for his babies the giant horse sized wolf making a nice protective nest with his body.

(..sorry T-T..)

Ren was absolut stunned, he had so many question building up inside his head about how his sound would be, how one even made sounds or when he could?.. Would it hurt? Would it even sound like him... No wait silly question, he meant would it be anything like the voice he sometimes heard in his mind when talking to others?

Of course the doctor couldn't answer any of them even if Ren had wrote it all down for the shifter to see, so instead of getting his hops up to much he just send the wolf a slow nod when the doctor asked if he got everything.

"One from our staff will come get you in a short while to drive you home, there are already a nurses back at the castle who help taking care of the king and the kids" the man looked at his watch before looking through some papirs in his hand.

"... also there are the matter about the twin, Ayme. Je was brought here shortly after you and they took a blod sample to comfirme where-ever-or-not he really is who he sayes he is. As far as they tested we really can't see any signs about him lying since everything showed to be of original DNA, but it's really up to the two of you if you trust the person enough to let him go back with you? Of course seeing with everything happening I can see you might not want too, but this is the king's brother we are talking about"

Ren simply glared at the shifter. yes with everything he didn't trust This Ayme... Not right now when his Ayme just had left and hurt his heart like that... He wasn't mad at the person whom had held and comforted his son before he could had got there.. Ren was mad with himself to be fooled, to had been hurt and to ache for a mate whom never had seen Ren as his. Realizing the last one had his feel so much pain that even the wolf in the back of his mind shared it.

After dismissig the doctor, Ren instinctively reached for his phone and texted Yukie, asking him if he thought it would be a good idea to bring Ayme home with them?

(‘‘Tis cool I get it)

‘We can let him stay in the guest room for awhile until I reconnect with him I also want him to be with his babies...they where taken from him right after birth to be given to the fake mate’ yukie texted back as he smiled a little and looked at his brood trying not to move to much so as to not wake them.