♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

Yumro sneezed a quiet sneezed his body snuggle into against Haruhi's. He might not have quite recognized the boy as his mate yet but he was definitely starting to become more attached and comfortable around Haruhi. The boy didn't wake sammen he sighed deeply drawing the demon's smell in and relaxed.

Ren nodded abit for himself as he read Yukie respond.

"I thought you would say something like that too. I don't know when we will get back but hopefully before morning ;) you are properly asleep by then with all the kids around you, but can I scoop in too when I get back" in truth Ren didn't need Yukie's permission but he had felt the need to ask, right now the wolf just wanted to be in his lover's arms as they rested.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“I would like that it’s awefully lonesome with just Naomi and watch in the house and caring for us” yukie admitted as he smiled and sent his text before getting out of the bed leaving the kids together as he escaped to shower and use the bathroom.

Ren put down his phone with a soft eased smile playing on his lips for a short moment before his expression turned back to a more seriously one.

Slowly Ren pushed his injured leg out of the bed and quickly grab the crutch put up with in reach of the bed to pull himself up.

With small stady steps Ren walked out of the hospitalroom and tracked Ayme's scent to the room next to his.

He looked around the hospital hallway before opening the room, but he didn't went inside the room right the way. He stood in the door watching the demon on the bed. Ren wasn't sure if the guy was sleeping or not, but he still let his mind speak out the demon.

"Do you wanna go back with me? back to Yukie and your babies i mean?..."

“...can I really?” Ayme asked as he stayed still in the bed the demon slightly afraid to leave or do anything since the village was strange to him.

Ren just nodded without doing much smiling as his eyes strayed away from Ayme's face. It hurted too much inside to look at his face too much.

"Yukie wants you back, I already writen to him about it and he would rather have you back at the castle than here. However i must warne you, it might take a bit before he will trust that you really are his Ayme and not some one else." He explained while he swallowing hard and resisted his body from seeming bothered to be talking to him.

"Then there are the twins, both are curious and sweet kids.." again Ren swallowed as his throat tightened, those two had just been another lie but that hadn't stopped him from loving them as his own.

"They need you there too"

“...are the twins yours also?” Ayme asked curiously as he looked at ren and looked down at the floor. “They wouldn’t tell me who the father was when they got me pregnat...after that they took them away and I was told to not ask questions or I would be punished...”

Ren shook his shoulder. 'I don't know.. they were suppost to be but I'm not sure anymore" He told the other honestly because he really didn't know.

"I can't even imagine what you must had been through or how they could treat you so badely. Yukie tried to explain to me that some people wanted you two death but I guess I was too confident in my own strenght and the trust i had to my mates to really see what he meant"

Ren shook his head starting to feel mad with himself. "No, thats not what I wanted to share so just forget it. I just wanted to ask if everything about leaving here would be find with you, I don't know when the guy whom are suppost to pick us up will come, so.... Just rest for now"

“The Guy is right here” watch replied as he sighed and streatched the man smirking as he looked at the two. “My Ayme...you still look like the little shit who gave me hell so many years ago” watch teased as he set down a shirt and pants for the twin the clothes clearly yukies. “Yukies making dinner...he’s happy to have you both home”

Ren smirked when he saw watch appeare in the door, he could had guess he would be the one to drive them home.

"He is cooking?" Ren asked surprised but also relieved Yukie was up and about. "How is his injure? He is not pushing himself is he?" If he was Ren was gonna chain his mate to the bed when they got home, and it wouldn’t be in any kinky way.

“He gets a little dizzy but Naomi is watching him, he’s being stubborn so it’s not like we could confine him to the bedroom” watch explained as he offered to lead them out without anyone stopping them.

Ren worried frown turned to a soft light smile. That was totaly Yukie and a cute habit his lover tented to do, Ren had noticed similar cases even before he had started to love the person, that he just needed to do something with his hands. Like with his inventions and the company.

Ren hadn't had anything with him and the clothes he had on as watch first had drove him here wasn't even his own but just something he had found as he had entered the building and shifted back to human form.

Ren had a bit of trouble keeping up with Watch as he lead them out to the parkinglot lot, the injured leg was slowing him down and leaning against his other side wasn't any better, but stubborn as he were, he refused when offered a wheelchair or another help from anyone. He didn't wanted anyone's pity or touch other that the person he wanted to be with the most.

Ren didn't really think of anything specific, he more just let his mind wander on drifferent thing like, the kids, the emty space in his memory from the attacked on the hunter's hidout and... but not Ayme.. not his lost mate, the hunter whom had shot Yukie and left him in Ren's arms to die.

“You seem troubled” ayme admitted as he sat in the car watch driving them home and parking by the house. Yukie of course waiting outside looking at the car.

"It just been a really eventful day you can say" Ren replied shortly while looking up at the house as they pasted the gate, the place clearly showed trase of fighting and there were wholes in the outer wall from big guns but at least the broken windows had been changed.

Ren was quick to open the door even before the car completely came to a hold, he wanted nothing more than just jump out and run inside to find Yukie. But with his body weakened and sore he could only was as fast as one lege could carry him to the front door.

"Yukie!" Ren called out smelling the scent of food coming from the kitchen but he sensed his mate to be somewhere else.

“ right here” yukie replied carring raven who was crying and throwing a fit the infant quite upset due to sudden teething as yukie gave the child a small frozen peach half to chew on.

He probably looked quite silly the way Ren fumbled over to his mate, but he was use to not owning any grace by now to not let it bother him as he pressed into his lover in a hug while still being careful of the wound and the child.

"I missed you..." His mind sigh as his shoulders eased and his body visibly relaxed as he held around Yukie.

"I didn't mean for it to take that long, I'm just glad you are safe"

“I missed you also” yukie whispered as he snuggled ren lovingly and looked at ayme who stood there awkwardly feeling very out of place as he looked away and slightly waited outside of the kitchen.

As the two finished greeting eachother Ren held his free arm out, offering to hold the baby while Yukie welcome Ayme. While leaning close to pick the infant Ren quietly encourage him thinking Yukie might would feel a bit nervous or uneased seeing his brother after so long.

"It okay love, go greet him" Ren let his mind gently through like a whisper as he planted a quick soft kiss on his cheek before moving aside abit, he still wanted to stay close to Yukie still worried about anything should happen.

“...you should take a bath...you need one” yukie replied as he blushed and lead ayme toward the baths to get him settled in and to just sit around him for a bit.

"Then we'll just go and get you another piece of frozen peach and then I should go find some proper clothes to put on, right" Ren smiled down at the baby as Yukie took Ayme away and went the opposite direction with the child.

Yumro woke when he heard the the car pull up the driveway and rubbed his eyes sleepy as he sat up. Half awoke he he looked around the bed before dumping back into bed beside Haruhi. The boy lay at first just looking at the other before his small hand reached out to gently touched Haruhi's face.

“...” Haruhi opened his eyes at the touch as he looked at yumro and snuggled into him more enjoying the warm bed for afew second more before sitting up a little and looking around noticing everyone was gone. “...yumro?” he mumbled not understanding why the house would be so still the boy a little scared as he clung to his mate.

Yumro quietly pulled his hand away as Haruhi opened his eyes but didn't move away as the boy snuggled into him. It was nice, it was drifferent from when sleeping next to Ren or Yukie but still comfortable and warm.

"I smell food, maybe they are In the kitchen" Yumro guessed out loud when he noticed how the silence scared the other and reached in to take Haruhi's hand in his.

"Don't be scared.." the boy trailed off a bit. He was gonna say nothing was after hurting him, but that from what he now knew was a lie so he didn't continued with what he had been suppost to say.

"Is okay, alright.. wanna go find them?" Yumro offered already sitting up but kept holding Haruhi's hand to help calm him.

“Yes” Haruhi mumbled not use to talking so much as he slowly crawled out of bed ready to go find everyone.

```

Meanwhile Yukie and Ayme where in a way reconnecting the two enjoying a warm bath together and just talking.

(Happy Valentine ^^ )

Yumro follow Haruhi out of bed and peek down the hallway as they reached the door. He couldn't see anyone nor hear the others as he stepped out. It wasn't normally this quiet and the silence was making the young boy worry and nervous enough to unconsciously hold onto Haruhi just to feel someone was there as they walked forwards the kitchen.

After a clumsy dress up and a fight with his pants and a bad leg Ren went out to the kitchen to see if he could find the kids and feed Raven another froze treat for his growing teeths.

On the way just before reaching the kitchen door he saw Yumro and Haruhi heading his way. "Hey boys, what you up too?" He asked noticing the way Yumro held onto Haruhi for comfort, but seeing Ren the boy flashed up in a happy smile and slowly his grip lossed most of his strenght.

"Daddy you back!" the boy beamed as he pulled Haruhi a bit forward to reach Ren. "We didn't hear the other's leave so we went looking for them.. were are Sin?"

"I think they are In the kitchen, come lets check"

(Same to you XD)

“I want to pour drinks!” Sin replied wanting to help finish setting up dinner as Naomi sighed and gave in not wanting the power struggle as he held the twins and set them down to play with the toys in the playpen.

"Wow!!" Yumro uttered overwelmed with eyes up wide as he saw the big setup table with variously plates, crystal glass and cutlery on a big dark blue tablecloth. And the lightning candles along the walls and above casted a beautiful castle atmosphere like from the middle ages.

Even Ren was surprised by the turné out. "Wow, Yukie really wanna make s good impression to Ayme" He thought to himself as walked over to the playpen and let Raven loss with the twins.