♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“Yukie didn’t set it out...I made sure to put something nice out since it’s not every day we welcome a prince home” Naomi admitted as he set out some wine.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Ren could almost mentally feel his fist hit himself for having sounded so moody, but that didn't change the fact that his mood was going down hill as of lately.

"Well that understandable.." Ren coment without many thoughts about Ayme's status, but he respected Naomi, watch and who ever did see the twinc as their royals.

Not really knowing what to do with himself he was about to offer helping out but seeing as everything looked prepared and ready Ren kept his tongue. His wounds hurt and his good leg was getting tired of pulling all of his weight so he choose just to watch the kids for now. he pulled out a stoll and sat down beside the playpen, both twinc started crawling over wanting some attention not having seen him the entire day.

"How is everything love? you doing good and helping preparing" Ren asked smiling amused when he caught Sin's attention,

“Mean” sin mumbled as he pointed to Naomi who scowled at the child and stuck out his tounge clearly in a horrid power struggle with the toddler who was learning to talk.

Ren laughed at the two, happy to see sin was starting to settle in well.

"You can’t call people mean love thats mean too" Ren told the boy as he gently petted sin's smooth soft hair.

"Do you think mama and Ayme will be happy with that table? I'm sure they will"

“No” sin replied not looking the table as he struggled to talk fluently. “Flowers” he replied noticing there where no pretty flowers on the table.

"Oh then we better got look for some wouldn’t we" Ren said already knowing where in the they could pick some pretty early spring wild flowers outside by the fence.

"I saw som white once would they be okay" He asked to comfirme it with his little boss.

“Yes” sin replied wanting to help pick flowers as he huffed cutely and snuggled into ren wanting to be coddled and loved more.

He couldn't help but to fin sin adorable with the way he acted and though he still felt sore around the area of his wounds, Ren picked the boy up in with the hand that wasn't already holding him up with the walking stick.

Without saying anything aside from a small exhausting exhale when he pulled himself up from the chair, Ren just walked up towards the back door with sin, still holding the boy in closely to his chest.

Yumro wacthed them leave with a bit of envy in his eyes but didn't go join them because he felt split about leaven Haruhi for some reason and choose to stay close to him.

It didn't take Ren long to spot the flowers, even in the dark they stood just a bit out with the light from the moon reflecting it's white petals.

"There we are now can you help me pick some" Ren asked as he gently set sin down on the ground, stroking the childs hair one more time.

The good thing about not having a voice was so that others wouldn't hear when he was chuckled.

"Well as long as we don't pull them up by the rod the are gonna grow back, like when we cut your nails, the flowers will wither but they come again because it core stays" Ren explained as he picked the first flower and gave i over to sin.

"Lets pick a nice bouquet"

“Okay” sin replied gently picking the flowers as he took his time finding the most beautiful ones. He smiled cutely as he stopped looking into the yellow eyes of a giant wolf the child instantly screaming in fear and going back to ren as an older man dressed in the guards uniform stepped out from the shadows and smacked his mate.

“Don’t scare the children” he replied as he offered sin a sweet.

Ren was watching Sin and there for saw the wolf snd was already up just before sin started to scream.

Bared his teeths at the two stranges as he pulled sin behind him. He noticed the uniform but was still not very familiar to react by it, the only thing he going through his mind was. 'No one is gonna hurt my child!'

Ren kept his eyes on both man a wolf as he gently pushed sin back towards the house. He didn't care if the two wanted the boy harm or not, but after all that had happened that day Ren wasn't gonna let the two any closer before he knew better.

He might be injured and needing a walking stick to stand, but right then Ren was prepared to shift as any uninvited action from the two.

“We are guarding the house tonight sorry if we scared you we smelt an unusual smell...we know it’s you now so we will be off” the guard replied waving goodbye to sin as he disappeared with the wolf behind him.

Ren just replied by sending the guard a nod as he stood wacthing them leave before turning back towards sin to pick the boy up.

"There, what do you say about heading back? the flowers you picked are really pretty and there are plenty"

Ren gently kissed the child's cheek as he turned to walk back inside. He wanted to say me neither but he shouldn't effect sin's reason for not liking wolves.

As they reached the kitchen he put sin down yo run on ahead. "Go put them in water, I'll be right there, just gonna get Yukie and Ayme okay" Ren said as he sended the boy off with a soft smile before turning down the hallway to Yukie's room.

Ren just stood there wacthing the door for a moment, he felt kind of nervous when he finally knocked on the door and called out their names with his thoughts, but he didn't open the door. Normally he would had just walked in but he wasn't sure exactly what to expect he would fin on the other side, so instead Ren choose to stay just were he was. "Yukie, Ayme , dinner is ready"

“You can come in” yukie replied as he stood drying off Ayme still soaking peacefully as he looked down at his babies admiring how cute and perfect they where.

(please tell me that is the twin babies they already had 0_0)

"Okay" Ren replied and opened the bedroom door to see no one inside but the sound of water from the bathroom gave him a good idea where they were.

He smirked as he stood in the door looking into the bathroom.

Both babies were enjoying themself in the warm water with Ayme. Somehow the two just knew that this was the really Ayme and absorbed every touch of love and inch of attention right up.

"Hey" Ren greeted the two as he stepped in but stayed close to Yukie, he wrapped his arms around his mate's wraist and hidden out of Ayme's view he kissed his lover between his shoulder blades, Ren lips slightly cooler than Yukie's warm skin. "You smell nice" Ren chuckled as he slowly pulled back to let Yukie dry of.

(Yes)

“Why thank you I take it a honey and milk bath smells lovely to your heightened nose” yukie admitted as he smiled watching his twin enjoy the small bonding experience.

"Like milk-tea" Ren agreed as he turned his head to smile down at the babies who had just noticed him.

The girl giggled as Ren winked at her and pulled herself in under Ayme's arm to hide her face before peeking back out. The boy just sucked on his fingers while holding on firmly in Ayme's other are, looking more like he was spacing out.

"I'll ready our clothes on the bed and when I can help out with the babies, if that alright?" Ren asked Ayme just to make sure he didn't bud in where he wasn't wanted.

“I’d like if you could take care of them also...I don’t know anything about babies and I don’t want to care for them wrong” ayme admitted offering the children back to ren. “...I don’t want to come between them and their father...you don’t have to like me just put up with me for their sake please” Ayme added not looking ren in the eyes.

Ren didn't hesitate to take one of twins when Ayme lifted them up from the water, he couldn’t hold both at once doing to his injuries but he could still do one at the time.

He listened to Ayme as he continued speaking while Ren wrapped the baby in a fuffy baby towle. He frown when he hear the last part. "I would still had helped even if they hadn't been mine and it not like I don't like you or anything, I'm greateful that helped Yumro when I couldn't... It's just, I need to get over how strange it is seeing your mate only not to know it isn't him." Ren ducked his head, this time he was the one looking away. "Don't think I dislike you, I just need a bit getting use to"

“...I understand” Ayme replied as he got out and held the other baby close before drying him off gently and letting yukie dry him off to help out a little as yukie went out to grab everyone’s clothes.

Ren dressed the baby before he stepped outside of the bathroom, making sure he didn't take up too much space for the men to dress.

"How is your wounde?" Ren asked Yukie when he met him in the door. There were stil a white patch on the demon's chest so Ren couldn't tell, the demon's seemed a bit pale and weakened but most people wouldn't have know the guy had been shot if they hadn't known Yukie well.

Gently kissing his mate's chine he warned Yukie about pushing himself too much. "I get that you are exited, but it I need to chain you to the bed I'll do it okay"

“I’m fine some burning but it’s expected I did donate three times my weight in blood” yukie replied as he slipped a shirt over the bandages and handed Ayme some clothes taking the baby and drying it off before dressing it cutely.