♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"That not okay love! A normal person couldn't take that much." Ren scoulded his mate worried and pissed that he even had to giv up so much blood. "I'm no doctor and I know you aren't like a normal person but at least take it a bit easy of a while, okay?" Ren looked up into Yukie's face daring him to object before his eyes glance over at Ayme.

"You too, okay! I understand if you wanna help out taking care of the twins but your body is still renovering, so don’t even think about it for now. Me and the staff can handle them until then." He send the demon an small asuring smile.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“You cannot have a say in how far I push myself” yukie replied stubbornly as he huffed and Webb downstairs to eat Ayme looking around uncomfortably as he snuggled the baby.

“...please take care of yourself also your still recovering” Ayme replied with a blush as he hugged the baby and offered to take the second one.

“You cannot have a say in how far I push myself”

"I can too, since I clearly cares more about you that you do yourself" Ren growled slightly annoyed with how stubborn his mate seemed and ignoring his body's need to take it easier.

He rolled his eyes with a sigh when Yukie escaped downstairs to avoid them starting a fight, not that Ren was looking for one.

“...please take care of yourself also your still recovering”

A bit surprised he turned back to look at Ayme behind him.

"Thanks, I will try to remember that too" Ren send the demon an amused grin. When it came to his own health he might just have been just as bad as Yukie, but that had been because he was use to taking care of his master's needed before his own at all time, and even before that he hadn't really cared either. But now it was drifferent, Ren needed to be in top shape since the kids and mate needed him to be.

Carefully he gave Ayme the baby over, keeping a eye out if the demon couldn't carry both just in case.

Funny enough Ayme had always been the one to care most about him in that way.. the old one that was...

Slowly Ren's grin disappeared and his eyes sad as he turned his face away again.

"We better get down before they finishe everything, this is to welcome you home so we shouldn't let them wait too long." Ren said, trying to sound exited but it was only a fake one.

“...I’m not the one who they grew up knowing.. to be honest I’d rather just hide away for afew weeks...I don’t really belong here” Ayme admitted as he looked down and carried the babies off to his room to go bond with them a little more the demon feeling like quite an outcast.

'oh no you don't' Ren quickly caught the demon by the shoulder with a firm hand before he could run away.

"Don't think of it like that, it not like half the village are joining, just Yukie, the kids, me and probably Watch and his mate, so don’t feel like you are In the way. You already met Yumro and I bet Sin would like to met you too. Come on 5minutes and if you don't like it you can go okay?" Ren tried to strike a deal, knowing how hard everyone had worked on making this dinner for Ayme.

“...I don’t want to” ayme replied instantly backing away from ren the once powerful and dominating demon now submissive and broken inside as just continued moving away and went to go hide in his room with the babies not liking the looks he was already given by the servents for being weak enough to be captured.

"Wait!.." Ren wasn't sure why the other was reaching like this and tried to rush after him but he lost his footage and stumbled over the walking stick. The damn think! Ren cursed as he looked up to see Ayme disappeare down the hall.

Ren wasn't sure how the others would react when he told them, he didn't wanted any of them to feel disappointed but it was very much likely they would.

When he entered the kitchen everything stood ready and looked beautiful, even the kids sat still and looked almost too well mannered to recognize.

"Mnh.. He aren't coming.."

“...he will be coming down...” watch replied as he sat drinking some wine having heard yukie go upstairs to go ‘convince’ Ayme to come down to dinner. “ come sit down and relax have some wine” watch added as Naomi snickered.

"I think I'll just stick to water" Ren said as he took a seat. "Painkillers and wine don't mix well" He used that exuse instead of telling them that he wasn't really good with wine or any alcohol in fact.

“Don’t feel pressured watch is an idiot when he drinks” Naomi admitted as yukie came down with the babies Ayme following worriedly watching his twin carry his kids and sat down being creepily obedient.

“Now then let’s all eat” yukie replied with a smile making sure the kids where kept away from Ayme.

Ren raised a brow at his lover, not really sure what was going on but he could see that Yukie must had fought dirty to get Ayme to follow him.

There was a weird silence as the trades past around the table. Ren wasn't sure how to break it since he couldn't just ask things like. 'how was your day?' or 'what kind of things do you like doing?' therefor it was a bit of an relieve when Yumro took the stage.

"Ayme Ayme, I drew you a drawing" Yumro smile exited from his seat beside Haruhi. "I didn't know what you liked so I just drow everything, Haruhi helped too"

Ren smiled kindly over at the boy who had already picked most of the veggies from the table over on his plate.

"You can give it to him when we have had our dinner okay sweety, we wouldn't wanna spild something on it right"

Yumro looked over at his daddy before he agreed with a small nod, a bit disappointed about having to wait. "Okay.. right after"

“Thank you” Ayme replied not taking his eyes off his babies as he sat nervously in his seat but with one look from yukie started eating not really making any more small talk since yukie clearly was unsing some dirty tactics to get Ayme to behave in the way he wanted him to.

Rolling his eyes, Ren thought about kicking Yukie's leg underneath the table to make him explain but he didn't since it wouldn’t had looked pretty it he swallowed the fork. So instead he just turned to the twins to asses feed both babies.

“Your not to mess with them” Yukie replied moving the twins away from ren a little as he smirked and watched Ayme clearly torturing his twin. “Ayme is being punished and as a result someone he doesn’t know must take care of them” Yukie added as a young man came in and got the children carrying him off to a different room as watch snickered and laughed.

“Damn..and I thought you where heartless as a young brat!” Watch added as he just giggled the man drunk and enjoying watching the power struggle between a spineless alpha and one with a backbone.

Ren threw his hands up in the air as the voice in his head murmured "Just how old were you again?" thinking this was being childish. "His babies were taken from him at birth and now you want a strange to take care of them? Wow, brilliant"

And then Ren remembered every one at the table could hear him and shut up, and went back to his own plate, sticking his fork in but somehow he still didn't feel like eating. Or his body didn't seem to wanting him to but since he was at the table with everyone Ren tried to eat a bit of the soft dishes that was easy to swallow in small bites.

“Maybe he will try to hit me next time I get after him” Yukie replied as he continued eating and pushed some food to Ayme who ate reluctantly. “And separation is good every now and then” yukie added thinking his twin needed to learn how to trust others and grow a backbone.

Well, Ren did get that but still...

"Why exactly did those hunters went this far?" Ren question was totaly out of the blue but it really bother him. "If it was to kill Yukie then why wait til now? Could it be that they were wating for something else maybe the children? but that still dosen't make sense" Ren scrolled through thoughts but no answer came up.

'I'm mean he could had stayed to made sure he had killed Yukie, knowing how strong his body is and instead of escaping right the way he took Yumro.. but that was a mistank..' looking around the table ren felt completely lost, what else aside from Yukie was the hunter's after.. or which of them?.

He sighed as he tried to forget it and try to seem like he was enjoying the meal, but it didn't really work all the way up to his eyes.

Yumro on the other hand was feeling much better now and enjoyed his vegetables. Some times he would look over at Haruhi across from him but when the other looked his way he would avoid his eyes to look else were.

As he finished his plate he wanted to go get the drawing but he didn't wanted to go by himself.

“The seek to kill the creators of demons me and Ayme...in order to that they need a pure blood demon...they where after sin. Sin is a creation of two pure blood demons me and Ayme he’s able to make new demons like we are if they could use him as a weapon against us...we wouldnt want to kill our own child so he’s a good wepon” yukie replied as he sighed and looked over at Ayme who was heartbroken his kids where gone. “We have to be strong because if we aren’t we would be used as weapons of mass warfare and well an army of demons that can’t die well the world would always be at war” yukie added as he cleaned off Haruhi s face and set him down so he could go take yumro to get the picture knowing the child was impatient. “Our roles are difficult and hard but to prevent horrible outcomes we often must be cold and heartless even if it hurts our mates...it’s our duty”

Ren looked at his mate with sad eyes while the demon spoke. Under the table he reached his hand over to gently squeez Yukie's. I some way ren was starting to feel more relieved that it had been Yumro the hunter had taken and not Sin. It they had got the right kid things might not had went that smoothly to get them back.

Yumro reached after Haruhi's hand as soon as the boy was ready and started to lead them back to the livlig-room. He didn't get anything the adults was talking about and really didn't bother to try.

“...we have a lot to do the next few days we have funerals to attend and family’s to console.” Yukie explained as he ate another bite thinking deeply. “I’ll need to talk to the wolves and hire them again to watch our borders and we will need to clean and open up the west wing for anyone that needs a home or for any children needing a guardian now” yukie added as his servents when off to work and prepare the west wing. “Ren I need you here with the children when ayme and I go out the doctor will bring aymes babies back from three checkup at nine so they need to be in bed shortly after”

"Understood" Ren replied with a nod, he was still bad walking but he could still take care of the kids. Also he didn't know any of the families around here so they probably didn't want him joining any of the funerals. "Will you come back here or are you gonna stay else were while you attent to every?" Ren asked, really hoping that they wouldn’t, he understood why Yukie needed to leave and while taking care of the children his mind would be too busy, but right now Ren felt like he needed his mate more than ever.

Yumro and Haruhi shortly came back with Ayme's drawing. "Here" Yumro held the paper up to Ayme as his small eyes watched the demon carefully to se his reaction.

Honestly Yumro weren't artist and his drawing were always hard to understand but the boy did know how to use colores that pleased the eye.

“We will be back here every night” yukie replied as he ate afew more bites and sipped his wine tasing an eye when the kids brought Ayme a drawing as he smirked a little.

“Oh my thank you, it’s so lovely” ayme replied admiring the artistic touch and the beautiful color as he kissed yumros head. “I’ll treasure it” he replied before hesitantly povking up the boy and snuggling him close.

Yumro smile shyly happy Ayme liked, as he wad picked up to snuggle. Usally Yumro didn't open up so quickly to strangers but he had already been sitting in Ayme's arms before.

The boy enjoyed the being hugged but at the same time it was a bit embarrassing... with Haruhi watching and all. So after a bit Yumro wanted to be bit back down.

"Can me an Haruhi go play?" Yumro asked, trying to sound as if he hadn't noticed just how close it was before their bedtime.

Just like on cue a big yawn escaped Ren from the other side of the table. He had managed to get atleast something down though it hurt every time he swallowed, and now his body was calling out to him to restoock energy.

"escuse me"

“Yeah but only for afew hours” yukie replied as he watched his twin put yumro down Haruhi snuggling into him once he was put down.

"Okay" Yumro agreed and smiled cutely with a small giggle when Haruhi snuggled in against him.

"What do you wanna do?" Yumro held his free hand up to Haruhi's ear as he whispered.

"So you are gonna talk with the wolves tonight.. are you sure til alright?" Ren asked worried about having his lover encounter the same pack he himself had let just a few nights ago.