♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“I want to show you my secret place where I play” Haruhi whispered as he looked into Yumros eyes and took his hand leading him slowly outside to the garden as he smiled and stopped at a hole in the gate before looking at Yumro. “You can’t ever tell anyone about this place!” He demanded dead serious.

“Yeah it should be fine. If they misbehave I’ll send them packing” yukie explained as he smiled and kissed his mates head before getting up to go get changed for a council meeting and then a pack meeting the prince being busy as always.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Yumro smiled exited as he followed Haruhi outside. This was the first time Haruhi had wanted to share something with him.

He looked at the hole in the ground wondering if it could be something down there Haruhi wanted to show him, it looked dark and dirty but it didn't scare Yumro.

"I wouldn't, I promise" Yumro answered seriously when he noticed how Haruhi acted about it, and it only made the boy even more curious.

"Are we going Down there?" Yumro asked as he pointed towards the hole just big enough for a small person to crawl in.

"You know bedste" Ren smiled abit more at ease when he felt Yukie's kiss. He always felt that when Yukie was showing him affektion and acting like the leader he was, it gave him that bit which assured him that most things easily could be solved.

As everyone had finished eating and Yukie and Ayme gone to change, Ren did his to help clean the table before he picked Raven up to go wash the baby clean and change him before bed.

“We have to go through the fence and to the caves in the mountain” Haruhi explained as he squeezed under the fence and waited for his mate to follow as he squirmed impatiently clearly wanting to get walking before they got caught out of the yard.

“Nooooooo” Raven wined the child quite defiant when it came to getting a bath as he threw a fit the poor kid tiered and not wanting to go to bed due to childhood stubbornness as he glared at ren and hissed in the adorable way his parents use to when they didn’t want to do things as kids.

That made Yumro worried, wasn't the fence there to keep them in? The boy looked back toward the lights coming from inside the castle as Haruhi crawled under.

Yumro felt torn, he had never snuck out before, but he didn't wanted to seem like a coward. Yumro took in a big breathe before he slipped under the fence and took Haruhi's hand just to make sure they stayed together as the walked.

"How come you know of this place?" Yumro asked as they walked, just to fill out the silence around them. He could keep up with Haruhi fast steps but Yumro was still clining on to him like a light in the dark. The woods around them felt creepy compared to in the day time and each branch he felt stroking along his clothes made him shiver with goosebumps. "Haruhi i don't like this, how far it there?!" Yumro asked after a while as he walked as closely to Haruhi's side as possible.

Ren sighed with a small smile while he praised an encourage the boy to calm down and even offered the baby lots of toys to chew on as he set the infant in a small baby tube with water reaching just above Raven's belly botton. "You are just like a cat when it comes to water" Ren chuckled as he washed the baby's body with a soft sponge. "Come on honey, you got food down yourself, you can’t sleep in that, just one minute and we are done, you are doing so well what a big boy you are"

“Father often was angry at me and left me at the caves” Haruhi replied before they reached a section of rocky forest before he pushed back some bushes. “He gave me away to a traveler once who brought me here and sold me to the people who live in the cave” Haruhi explained as he swore into the small entrance and went deep into the cave before appearing at a huge crystal lake a mermaid waiting as the man smirked being quite handsome.

“...you should treat the young master like you would your mates...he most likely finds being babied humiliated...he acts like those two did though they had a harsher vocabulary” watch mumbled sobering up a little as he looked at the two. “He may be small now but my guess is he has the intelligence of an adult but now way to properly express himself...hence why the twins where so violent until they learned how to fully speak”

Yumro eyes widened at the sight of but when he noticed a strange in there his entire small body tensed and his grip in the other's hand tightened as he tried to hid himself behind Haruhi. "Who is that?" Yumro whisper nervously.

"How i treat my mates?" Ren asked confused by what he meant before a flash of pain cooled his chest. 'There are only one now' he reminded himself as he shook the sad pain away.

"I don't wash Yukie so how should I act then?" Ren asked just as much watch as he did Raven.

"I'm sorry if I'm too much.. I just don't get much of this demon stuff at all it seems" Ren apologize to the infant as he lowered his head.

“This is the man father engaged me to when he sold me off to him” Haruhi replied as he led yumro towards the beautiful mermaid and sat down offering the creature a easy peel orange as the mermaid watched Haruhi lovingly. “One would say he’s legally my husband”

“...the baby talk would have to stop but I think he understands you need to care for him but being unable to tell us how he wants it done can be frustrating” ayme admitted as he looked at the child and sighed. “Offer him choices is the easiest bet...Watch never did that with yukie and decided everything for him and his tantrums where horrible” Ayme added with a dry laugh.

"Husband? Like mate..then you love eachother" Yumro asked while looking between the two. Well he already knew Haruhi could change his size and form, but... this Yumro wouldn't had imagine this kind of thing on his own. Yumro's eyes studied the merman as they got closer. The man looked so beautiful and Yumro could hear on how Haruhi's voice became more livly, that this person clearly meant alot to him.

Yumro looked down at his reflection in the water, compared to the creature he found himself ugly. Yumro had Yukie's and Ayme's pure white hair but most of his looks took after Ren. His dad wasn't ugly but it wasn’t the same kind of pretty as Haruhi's husband.

'I shouldn't had left after all' Yumro though to himself as his grip slowly lossened on Haruhi. "Hi" Yumro tried to greet the merman but didn't know what to say after couse of shyness.

"Yeah I can imagine" Ren chuckled as he hear Ayme coment. "Then how about this Raven I help you dry and then I can snuggle with you until you fall asleep. Or, Watch dries you and plays with you?"

“...don’t worry I won’t steal him from you” The man replied as he smiled and looked at Yumro. “My name is Yu” he replied as he gently reached out and touched Haruhis cheek. “I’m glad he found another mate one that can care for him on land since I can’t always be there to care for him since I’m trapped in my prison” Yu explained the mer demon being inprisoned by the twins.

Raven huffed and snuggled into ren not liking watch being drunk and of course preferring his parents over the guards.

Yumro blushed when the merman looked over at him and the only thing the boy could do was to deny it completely. "I wasn't worried,," Yumro lied as his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"A prison? Did you do something bad?" the boy asked after he had stepped out of Haruhi's shadow.

Ren smiled, pleased to have been picked though the kid might had found him too much and picked Raven's small body up with a big fuffy towle he wrapped the baby in to keep warm and sat back on an white painted bench as he gently rubbed his skin and hair dry.

He finished off by kissing the boys cheeks as an reward for being good.

Ren then looked over at Ayme. "Wasn't you suppost to go with Yukie?" He asked, wondering if he had got it wrong of if they just hadn't left jet.

“...pissed off the guard dog in your house so he had the twins seal me away in this cave” Yu explained as he laid his head on his arms. “He didn’t like me showing them the world and that I asked to be their mate and protect them, so when they where young and naive they locked me away”

“Yukie said he could handle talking to them alone and left me home something along the lines of you need to stay here because I don’t need anyone else being claimed and my mates and children need to stay safely inside the house” Ayme explained as he shrugged not understanding his twins mood as he joined ren on the bench.

Yumro was too young to get the meaning behind most of what he heard but som caught on. "watch dog?..Rain's and Haruhi's father?" Yumro asked trying to understand parts of it. "That's mean!" Yumro blushed out before he stopped again. "But you can’t be mates with them now, they already got daddy and all of us"

"Anyone else being claimed?" Ren frown confused. "Who is gonna get claimed, do you know what he might be upto?" Ren asked the other with worried eyes.

“I was suppose to be there mate not your daddy...I carry the same blood powers as they do” Yu replied with a huff as he sulked.

“...well when we where younger watch kept all possible mates away from us so we wouldn’t be influenced by lower demons... he might be afraid I’ll trust the wrong person and get hurt”

"You can't!" Yumro replief again.

Ren didn’t really know if that new information surprised him or not but of course, both twins were both powerful and gorgeous looking, no doubt many had been interested.

Ren lowered his head to kiss the top of Raven's head, to hid his changing expression. Right from the started Reb had only been allowed with them because he was mute, Yukie had made that clear to him already from day one. But what would happen if Ren changed? The doctor said he could be able to use his voice somewhere in the futher.. Would they throw him away if they found anything out!?

"I wasn't exactly a perfect choise either, Aside from my shifter abillitis I don't have any powers" Ren admitted as he held the baby closer against his chest while being careful not to squeeze the infant.

“I do. I was from the same facility the two where born at” Yu explained with a smirk as he splashed his tail around amused by yumros innocence.

“...I’m grounding both of you for leaving the yard” yukie replied flanked by a scary man who was part of the wolf’s union in the forest.

“...my keeping secrets from your father...watch is going to be angry knowing your visiting your siblings” Yu teased as he looked at his older brother.

“...no you where, You where unable to hurt us or challenge how we where raised in taught so we grew up being groomed to fit the society we where chosen to live in” Ayme explained as he sighed and wrapped his arms gently around his mate feeling he might be tense from the conversation. “In all you fit what Watch needed and it kept the other half bloods away and...well there was a few pure bloods we grew up with but I don’t remember what happened to them but I think yukie might be looking into it...we all grew up together all seven of us...and then we where separated...I think the others did, it’s hard to remember from before we started living in the house when we where twelve.”

Yumro was about to yell something when Yukie's voice sounded from behind them and turned to see his standing near the entrance with what he smelt to be wolves.

Yukie looked really mad and Yumro felt really bad about making him this angry. Yumro looked down completely unable to say anything as he let go of Haruhi and foldede his hands together as the boy looked to the ground.

"Sorry.."

Ren didn't know why but he wanted to believe what Ayme was telling him, he was still too scared to tell them about what the doctor had told him but the other's words helped clear his mind.

When Ayme put his arm around him Ren felt a small pull which he slowly seemed to act on and leaned his head against the demon's shoulder and Ren's body visibly relaxed.

"I never intented to fit into watch's plan, I just wanted to be of use and to know I belonged somewhere. I can't garanti that making me a part of all this was worth it but I had already though I would stay until you grew tired of me... sorry I'm of track here" Ren opened his before lightly closed eyes and looked over at Ayme.

"We should probably see if the twins are done with their checkups and I need to catch the other too for bed." Ren said to break the silence and gently got up without disturbing Raven. He sendt Ayme an eased smile thankful to him for lighten some of his troubles.

“You make the coldest face when you scold people” Yu replied as he opened his arms yukie walking over and picking him up as the wolf wrapped a blanket around the mans tail.

“Oh hush...I’m letting you all out” yukie mumbled as he nodded to the wolf who picked up the kids the three heading home.

Ren had just put Raven to bed and went around looking for the bigger kids but when he only found Sin and Rin, he couldn’t help but to worry.

"Ayme can you put the twins to bed? I need to go outside and look for Haruhi and Yumro" Ren let his thought link up against the demon's while he was in the middle of putting a jacked one when the door opened.

“I’m looking for ren” the man replied holding both of the kids under his arms as yukie came in carrying up the stairs the mermaid to the bathhouse area.

Ren dropped his jacked on the floor as he rushed forward confused as to why some wolf was carrying the two. He raised his hand to signal that he was Ren. He tried to look for an explanation but Yumro didn't meet his eyes.

He got a big distracted when he saw Yukie carrying what looked to be a really big fish... With a human body.

Signaling for the wolf to put them down, he tried this time to get a answer from Haruhi. "Just what happened, why did you two go outside in the middle of the night?!"

Haruhi refused to awnser as he moved away from ren not feeling like he had to listen to anyone since yukie had given them an earful the whole way home. “They are grounded for the week...” yukie replied as he glared at the boys.

"No kidding, you two go to your rooms, one on each and go to sleep" Ren wasn't just mad, he was worried and since Yukie had found them while being out to do business with the wolves, he really wanted to know what was going on.

Yumro still didn't look at him so Ren grabbed the boy's chin, forcing him to look at Ren while he did his handsigns to the boy, replying what he had ordered the other.

Yumro jaw tightened and by the look in his eyes the boy was gonna be crying as soon as he was in his room but Ren had to be tough and not let those wet puppy eyes melt him.

Yumro kicked of his shoes and took off up the stairs and slamed shut before throwing himself on the bed with his head down in the pillows to cover his angry screams.

Haruhi just went up to his room not daring to take his anger out where his parents could see as he sulked in his bedroom.” We will be having some guests for awhile while I figure out things...” yukie explained as he nodded to the wolf who went off to find a room to stay in yukie clearly troubled by what he had learned as he poured himself a drink.

"Yukie.." Ren turned back and followed his mate to the bar. It was never a good sign when Yukie went to solve his problems with booze. Ren reached out and caressed Yukie's neck in a light massaging. "What wrong? I know it isn't just the kids who makes you this fusstrated... did it went well with the wolves? And who is the fish you carried just before"

“Mmh well the fish was an older brother you could say one who was created like we where but hid away....” yukie replied as he mentioned for the maids to leave and not let anyone in. “....he says watch is the one who created us and put us through hell...he separated all of his creations and had me and Ayme seal them away” yukie explained as he sipped his drink his face troubled. “ I don’t know who to believe and the fact that Watch could be the one who created us would explain a lot.”