♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"Ah, but watch dosen't strike me at the creative type" Ren admitted though he wasn’t the right person to judge. He straightened his back with a small sigh and gently pulled Yukie over to sit and rest in on a bar stool. Ren then went around him so he stood behind his mate.

He couldn't help Yukie with everything but he could help his mate relax if only just for an minute.

Smoothly with firm hands ren pressed his palms down Yukie's spine and back up along his shoulders. "Relax love, let your trouble mind out just for a bit" Ren told his lover as he kissed Yukie's neck, hands continuing loosen the tense mucels.

"You can’t think rational when you ate pumped up with stress"

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“Can’t think rational either with a lack of sex and so many people needing me in my home” yukie mumbled as he sighed and snuggled into ren lovingly kissing his lips softly. “...it would be hard to forgive watch for his past.”

Ren wrapped his arms around his mate as he leaned into the sweet kiss and almost saddled Yukie's lap as he kissed him back.

"If you can’t forgive him now, then try to give it a bit time and see how things evolvs, he isn't doing anymore of those experiments is he?" Ren asked, his warm breathe lightly hit Yukie's lips as he took a deep breath.

"I don't know how to help you with all of the problems but you sexual depression I might just know a way to make that better" Ren chuckled as he moved in between Yukie thighs so their crotchs was lightly rubbing against each other.

"The kids have all been put to bed" He comfirme before Yukie could ask.

“...you have five minutes to seduce me on the way there” yukie whispered as he groped his mates ass playfully and got up.

Ren smiled wide and giggled when Yukie grabbed his ass.

He wouldn't had minded them doing it on the bar, but with this many people around the house the bedroom seemed safest.

Though his bad leg and side, Ren jumped his lover and gently pushed Yukie backwards while keeping the their mouths busy.

“Don’t hurt yourself more” yukie warned his mate as he broke the kiss to speak but quickly resumed the kissing his hands greedily wandering.

Ren slipped his hands in under Yukie's clothes and pulled his shirt up and over the other's head.

"I'll be careful, now shut up and get naked" Ren groan impatiently as he pushed the bedroom door close.

“So dominant and demanding” Yukie replied with a chuckle as he slowly stripped ignoring the fish in the other giant bath behind their doors. “You’ll have to keep me quiet so our guest doesn’t hear” yukie added being quite the tease as he laid back on the bed.

Ren dropped his shirt and followed his mate to the bed.

"It's kind of ruines the fun though, I love the sounds you make when I bring you pleasure" Ren smirked as he sat knees apart above Yukie's hips, he licked his lips while looking over his mate's gorgeous body.

Then worry grabbed him, did Yukie wanted Ren to take him? He had said he wanted him too before, but with his bad leg he doubt he even could make it.

Ren leaned down against Yukie to tak the pressure off his leg while he also was being careful around Yukie's chest.

"Yukie I do want to, but with my leg as it is I can.. I also don't want our first time to be with someone right outside on the bathroom... Is it okay with you if we wait just a bit more?"

“Mmh well I’d love to see how you will make me moan” yukie replied with a devilish smirk as he felt his mates hands trail down his body in a seductive way. He frowned a little seeing the worry on Rens face as he gently touched his cheek. “I will wait till the ends of time” yukie replied as he moved and laid ren down on the bed switching places as he gently teased a nipple. “Since you can’t claim me I’ll just claim you, and keep in mind I don’t care if our guest hears.” Yukie purred as he instantly got to work tormenting and teasing his mates body enjoying being able to touch and please Ren. He smirked as his hands roamed over ribs chest the demon taking his time as he slowly went lower.

“I will wait till the ends of time”

Ren's worry frown softened as his chest swell, his skin got that strange tingling, like butterflies flew around in his stomach. Ren's cheeks turned warm as Yukie shifted them on the bed.

It wasn't a hobby of his to have sex with strangers close by but Ren was already growing hot and hard when Yukie started to tease his nipples.

"Ah, no don't wait!" Ren interrupted Yukie on his way down. "Can I try something?" He asked while he biting into his lip but didn't avoid eyecontact. Instead of explaining his rather embarrassing fantasi, Ren just created a picture of what he wanted to do inside his head and shared it.

The image were of the two sucking eachother off at the same time, Ren on Yukie's and Yukie sucking him while preparing him with his fingers until Ren was just about to come.

"Can I we try?"

“I wouldn’t mind that” yukie replied with a chuckle as he moved and did just as ren had pictured finding his mates fantasy’s cute.

He zipped Yukie's pants open and pulled the fabric away from his mate's member. He took a careful tast at first, dripping his tongue along the head before he started to lick and suck his way up and down.

Ren's mind groan as the soure tast of pre-cume hit his tongue and took Yukie cock even deeper while his hands grabbed onto the other's waist.

Yukie moaned softly as he continued sucking and now gently started to tease his mate ass. He smirked a little being able to hear the pretty mermaid splashing around as he became just a little harder.

'Umh' Ren had almost choked on the member in his mouth when Yukie carried on to his ass. His mouth stopped moving just when he felt the first finger entering him followed by the second one. He did his best to relax his mucels to make it easier for the other to lossen him but the muscles around Yukie's fingers was still twitching as they stretched him.

"Oh god!" Ren's mind murmured in a thick glaze of pure blist and desire. "Yukie nmh, so good"

He the turned his attention back on cook proudly standing before his face it glittered with saliva, Ren licked his lips and continued to suck the head. One hand he had playing with Yukie's balls and the other he used to stroke the part Ren could take in his mouth because of the wound in his throat.

“Be careful and don’t push yourself to hard” Yukie whispered as he smiled and kissed rens member before continuing to deep throat him and tease his ass wanting to make him cum.

Ren's entire spine shivered and his balls balls pulled up tightly to his body. He wouldn't be lastning long, the pleasure was was way more intense than from what he had imagined but compared to Yukie, Ren felt as if he was doing a lousy job.

It couldn't be helped that he couldn't take Yukie down his throat but he wanted to pleasure his mate too. Ignoring his body's cry for release he liked his tongue down the crown's crown's cleft to tease the most sensitiv part of a male's manhood.

He however couldn't keep his body contained for long and released Yukie's cock with a wet pop and a gasp for air. He tried to push Yukie away as he warned his mate that he was cuming and found it quite embarrassing for not being able yo hold it any longer.

"Yukie let go! Ah I'm gonna Mnh Ah!" the words was said through Ren's mind, but his moans and groans was weakly pressed through his vocal.

Ren didn't realized the sound coming from himself, he was too gone into the need to release.

“Fuck....” yukie replied jumping back and slipped off the bed so caught off guard by the sudden noise ren made as he moved away from his mate terrified.

First Ren just sat up and starred at Yukie, wondering what the hell was up with him but then something in his brain flicked and he quickly covered his mouth with an hand. 'I didn't.. I mean' Ren tried to find words in his head to explain but he had really planed to tell Yukie, afraid for how he would react. Obviously he hadn't expected anything to really happened since he hoped the doctor had been wrong.

'Sorry I didn't wanted to startle you, it creepy isn't it..' Ren lowered his head and starred down in the sheets before he then slipped out of bed and started picking his clothes back up. The terrified look on Yukie's face wounded him to his core and he felt himself growing hatefull towards the doctor who had fixed his throat.

“...no, I was just surprised...” yukie replied softly as he gently wrapped his arms around ren...”how, how long have you really been able to speak?”

"I haven't, at least not yet' Ren replied still talking through his mind because that was easier and more like a second natur to him. He turned around in Yukie's arm's to look up into the other's eyes, relieved to not see the same fearful expression.

'A doctor told me that they pulled some sort of glass out of my vocal cord but he isn't sure if I will fully be able to talke aside from some sounds." He tilted his head abit as his eyes lowered down on Yukie's chest. 'I was afraid to tell you about it so I kept quiet and tried not to think about it, it so strange' Ren tried to sound amused with hos stupide the thing seemed. "I've never heard my own voice before but it is so strange to me"

“Ravens going to have a fit hearing you make noises...he was so upset that you couldn’t make animal sounds back at him” yukie replied compleatly ignoring rens fears since he didn’t see the issue with it as he chuckled.”I’d love to hear you talk one day it would be amusing” he admitted playfully tossing rens hair.

Ren's mouth pulled up in a small eased smile and leaned in to press a gentle kiss to Yukie's lips.

"Maybe one day" Ren agreed as he stepped in closer to his mate. "As long you are fin with it I wouldn't mind"

“I’d be delighted” yukie replied as he unlocked the bathroom door so he could go wash. “Want to meet our guest?” Yukie asked softly as he smirked.

"Yukie at least put on some pants first" Ren chuckled with a blush as he remembered the merman and quickly jumped in his jeans and throw his shirt down over his head.