♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

“They are all wise” Haruhi mumbled having been watching from the staircase yukie having been kind enough to lift the grounding ban. Yukie waved at the two confused when he saw yumro.

“Goodness you’ve grown” he exclaimed surprised by how tall his kid was.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

Yumro quickly looked up when he heard Haruhi's voice from the stairs, just seeing the other made him ease up just abit. Haruhi didn't look mad.. somehow he had thought he would had been because the adults had found them at Haruhi's favorit place last time.

"It startled me too at first, he grew alot these past few days, but he haven't really been out of his room til now" Ren answered, for a wolf fast growth was commen, but it had still surprised him too at first, expescially since he wasn't sure what Yumro was yet.

"It's not good?" Yumro asked as he folded his hands behind his back, he wasn't comfortable being the tallest of the kids around him. It made him feel like a freak. Eventhough there were bigger freaks in the room than him.

“ no it’s wonderful means your growing up” yukie explained as he chuckled and mentioned at Haruhi. “Give him afew more months of good food and he might match you in height”

"Really!" Yumro's eyes sparkled with exitment when Yukie told him that and he almost couldn't wait for it to happen.

"I'm starting in school soon did you know that Papa? A sweet lady came up not long ago at told me, she said that there would be alot of other children there and Haruhi, Rin and sin too" the boy told Yukie all the updates making sure not to mis anything.

Ren even had to stop him as he then started picking up another topick. "Yumro you can tell them more later okay, both just got home so they are probably tired right sweety" Ren signaled his son and finished by pulling his fingers through the boys messy white hair.

Yumro agreed and stopped talking as he took a seat out of the others way as he watched their guests cooking.

“He’s fine I love his stories” yukie replied with a chuckle as he grabbed his bag pulling out a stack of books as he set them down by the boys to read having taken time to find their gift as he smirked and look at ren. “I didn’t forget you” yukie replied as he knelt down on one knee and pulled out a ring.

Ren beamed with joy and reached for the very first one that caught his attention, it wasn't quite like his pop up picturebook but it had lots of colorfull pictures as well as some easy text for younger children. "Thanks Papa" Yumro smile up before getting buried in the book he had.

Ren too smiled as he watch the kids surrounding Yukie to see what he had to them this time. But when he saw that smirk of Yukie's as he looked back over his shoulder at him, Ren felt as if his skin tickled and his chest tightened.

That was when Yukie got down on his knee. First Ren didn't quite get it but then he saw the ring and took an surprised step back in against Ayme. "Yukie.. what are you..?" Ren asked as he looked at his mate with wide open eyes. It looked like he was doing what Ren thought he was doing but... wow. The wolf grew varm and almost shy as he watched his lover.

“Will you marry me?” Yukie asked softly as he looked up at ren slightly terrified he would be rejected as ayme snickered and also got down on one knee the two having planned it out.

“Well I hope if you say yes to him you say yes to me” Ayme teased also holding a ring.

"You two are crazy!" Ren laughed with a big bright smile as his eyes passed back and forth between the two.

"How could I not want to marry both of you" He answered as he went down on his knees and threw both arm around their necks. His shoulders was shaking with emotions and Ren felt so happy right then that even a few tears formed in his eyes. Aside from the first time they had told ren that they loved him (and that there had been two of them) he couldn't remember ever being this happily surprised.

"But are you really okay with me? I don’t know much and the only things I'm good at is cleaning and bothering you all the time" Ren was quick to comment, still not thinking highly enough of himself, not when his mates were perfect in every way.

“If we didn’t want you we wouldn’t have gone to the trouble of proposing or finding others to help lighten our work load so we could be around more” yukie replied with a chuckle.

“Not to mention, we already got tickets for our lovely honeymoon” Ayme added with a smirk having already set up the wedding as he handed ren a book from yukies bag so he could plan his dream wedding.

"I'm not complaining, not at all" Ren replied as he sat back laughing with the book under his arm, and drying his eyes in his sleeve.

"I don't even know what I'm suppost to do now" He admitted honestly, still a bit shaken up. He wanted to attacke them both and make out with them so badely, but then he remembered that what he wanted to do wasn't something he would share with other or proper for kids eyes.

"Is daddy sad?" Yumro asked confused as he looked up from the book, he couldn't hear what was going on aside from the proposal and he didn't get why Ren was crying.

“No he’s happy” yukie replied as he smirked and snuggled into his mate adoring him. “Choose what you want from the book and we will get it” yukie replied with a smirk as Ayme snuggled ren also.

"Yes, very happy" Ren signaled the boy to comfirme, his heart beating even faster as both his mates snuggle him.

"Just one more thing, I want us to share the same bed from now on too if it alright with you two? I from my part always sleeps the best when I have you close to me" He admitted as he shared his opinion about their sleeping habits.

After they had their moments it almost seemed rude not to back up and step out of their own little world.

"Now don't you think it's rather rude to let all of these people just do all the work while we sit here?" Ren chuckled as pulled himself and his mates up from the floor.

“Please we enjoy being our youngest brothers slaves” Yu replied as he sat in his bucket peering potatoes with some skill.

“To be fair once we rejoin their bodies we will be better...when watch separated us and split their powers it became a pain for us even now I just want to go back to my real body” The centaur replied as yukie nodded.

“Once the moon is full we can do the ritual and we will both be back at full power and will be safe...it would be nice to be with yukie again” Ayme added as he looked at ren. “I wanted to show you I’m okay with being part of my brother again, it’s not fair for all of us to feed off his energy it wears him out...so we all came to an agreement to be one person again.”

(okay so after that there is only going to be Yukie? How is that gonna ease the work load? ~('-')~ )

"Wait, you are all gonna rejoin into one body!" Ren looked back at Ayme almost terrified. He didn't wanted to lose or change neither Ayme nor Yukie. Suddenly the happy feeling that had been tickling around his chest grew cold and hollow.

Ren had yet again misundetstood it when Yukie had said they had brought more people to ease the pressure of work put on him, though he couldn't see who one man would be better than 10.

(He’s gunna be more stronger and be back at full power :) I’m kinda cutting down on characters to keep down on my name confusion and I can’t overpower one twin it wouldn’t be fair:) )

“Ren...my body has stopped healing quickly it’s becoming hard to function” yukie explained softly as he held ren close. “I’m keeping all of their temporary bodies alive and I have for years...if I keep going it might kill me”

“Once the moon is full we can do the ritual and we will both be back at full power and will be safe...it would be nice to be with yukie again” Ayme added as he looked at ren. “I wanted to show you I’m okay with being part of my brother again, it’s not fair for all of us to feed off his energy it wears him out...so we all came to an agreement to be one person again.”

Ren looked at his mate with a sad frown. "I never doubted you couldn't.. I'm just worried of how it will change things and that I'll wouldn't see you again when you do rejoin." He admitted gently taking Ayme's hand "But if it makes it all the better for all of you, I will try my best to support and accept it... just don't disappeare. I will always love this person" Ren said as his signaled Ayme's form. " As I do Yukie"

“...he will be healthier...meaning more time with his family” Yu added as Yukie nodded and looked at everyone.

“...this place is going to be so quiet...” he mumbled saddened.

Just then, Ayme's the twin boy pulled a plate down as he tripped over his own feets and grabbed into the tableclothe.

The porcelain smashed against the floor before anyone could react with a loud smack and broke.

Ren hurried over to pick out the startled baby before he could cut himself on the sharp pieces laying around him. "Quiet.. Are you sure about that" he smirked as he gently petted the boy's head comfort the crying child.

“Well once we fill it with kids it won’t always be so quiet” yukie admitted as he offered to take the baby and snuggle him.

That made the wolf giggle. "I really don't hoped you mean with other kids and not just our own, do you even know how many roomes there are? I counted 200 and that was just this part of the castle" Ren said as he handled tha baby over so he could sweep up the broken plate before anyone stepped in it.

The boy was still crying as he buried his head in Yukie's clothe, he held on tightly but slowly started to calm in the demon's arms.

“Mmh we can adopt or have more kids” yukie admitted as he gently rocked the baby and held him close comforting and calling him down a little.

"You really are the type of person who wouldn't stay satisfied if there wasn't atleast enough for a foodball team, right" Ren chuckled as he threw the pieces out. "Here I would say enough to make a tournament"

Yumro helped putting the books away as the breakfast was about done and stealed himself a spot beside Haruhi as usal. There wasn't pasted many words at the meal and aside from a few glances Haruhi's way as he sat chewing, Yumro sat mostly quiet.

'I wonder when he will grow as big as me, we can't really be together like this.. I might hurt him" the boy sighed while sitting in his own thoughts.

For Ren it was another matter that troubled his mind. They had said to pick what ever weeding he wanted, but didn't those things require other people aside from them? Friends, families?.. well there was Noami... If he wanted to come that was, but Ren self didn't have any familiy on his own and didn't know Yukie's well enough either...

Maybe just something small, for those by and the kids. While sitting in his thoughts he tried to listen to any conversation going around the table as his fingers played with the two rings on his finger. It was weird and at the same time pleasant to feel the metal just on that spot.

Haruhi poked at his food the boy not hungry and feeling a little sick as he just moved his food around yukie raising a brow as he watch Haruhi...”ren, would you mind if I spent the evening after we go out and I spent the rest of the night talking to Haruhi...” Yukie asked as he watched the child seeming to look over as if studying him trying to figure out his plans as he looked at Ayme who nodded and tapped his fingers on the table impatiently waiting for yukie to finish so they could get the ceremony over with.

"Sure, but you really don't have to ask for my permission" Ren sent his mate a short smile before glancing over at Haruhi. He couldn't guess what Yukie wanted to talk with the child about though, but from what the looks of it both of his mates knew something.

"You not hungry.. do you have a stomach ache?" Yumro asked Haruhi as he sat and observed the other.

Haruhi wasn't the type to say much but in the shot time they had spent together Yumro had learned a few things about him.

“...I’m tiered” Haruhi mumbled as he got down and put his food in the fridge yukie watching as he kissed ren goodbye and left with his group.