♢My Master♢ {Yukonwolfspirit~M-jow (18+}

M-jow

"You like that" Ren smirked as he lowered his body into Yukie's so he could repeatedly hit that spot which made him moan the loudest.

Ren's air came out In small grunt and sweat was mixing between their bodies.

"I don't know maybe.." He held still just for a second to answer but soon picked the past back up again.

"Isn't sex always drifferent depending on the persons?" Ren asked as he released Yukie's thighs and reached up to grab both of the other's hands in his.

Hot air hung around them and the room absorbed every wet noise and moan the two could make.

His breathing changed as the need for release pulled at him and even Ren's stomach grew to ache. "Yukie..I'm gonna, Nmh!" Ren pressed his lips tightly together as he let go of Yukie's hands so he could hold himself upright.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• M-jow

“We are the same person” yukie whispered as he moaned suddenly cumming without any warning the mans hot seed covering them both.

Ren didn't have the voice to answer him, he was to busy holding on to himself and pulled out just as Yukie had cumed.

He sat up, leaning back on one arm while his other pumped his cock, always looking down over his mate.

The sticky cum on his chest was pleasantly cool against his skin and lightly reflected the lightning in the room as the wolf threw his head back with a strange strangle sound as seddel spilt from his member. Goosebumps crawled Ren's skin as the wave floated over him for what felt longer than what it really was.

Ren took in a big breathe before returning in eyes on the other, all coated in their cum Yukie looked almost lile he was melting. Ren sighed and dumped down on the bed beside his lover and pulled in closer to capture Yukie's delicious lips.

"F###, I'm still shaking after this" Ren chuckled as he hungry eat his full of Yukie's kisses.

“Mmh sleepy” yukie mumbled as he snuggled into ren more his body already going into an energy saving mode as he nibbles playfully on his lovers neck and just enjoyed the moment of pure bliss.

The wolf sended his mate a tired smile and put his arms around Yukie. "Rest my love" said Ren's mind softly as his hand gently caressed Yukie's back. He wasn't as tired as the other yet but he also didn't wanted to move from Yukie's side, he just wanted to lay there and cuddle, and watch as Yukie fell asleep.

“Haruhi will be awake soon” yukie mumbled as he rolled into ren a little more and snuggled down. “I don’t want him to be scared when he wakes up”

“Can we go outside?” Haruhi asked yumro the boy not wanting to sleep anymore as he walked around testing out his legs a little.

"He wouldn't be alone, I saw Yumro peeking around the corner as we left, but if you want I can go check on them?" Ren replied though he made no sign to move just yet. He would go after washing Yukie's body off, before the cum dried to much in.. But later.

"Sure we can, it's really bright outside because the moon is almost full tonight" the boy answered while his eyes watched the other's four hoovs. Yumro then extended his hand towards Haruhi, the boy looking very well mannered just in that moment. "Come on, if you fall over I'll try to catch you" He smiled with a glimpse of exitment in his eyes. He wanted to truely see Haruhi's new form.

“Mmh he should be fine then besides, your mine all night” yukie whispered playfully as he snuggled into his mate lovingly.

“If I fall over with four legs then I’m in a world of trouble when I get bigger” Haruhi admitted the deer bouncing off a little as he pulled yumro behind him being much faster.

"W-wait up Haruhi!" Yumro uttered as he tried his best to keep up though he was two legs behind as the other pulled him along. He couldn't help but to laughed when he landed face first into the grass. "I only got two legs" He laughed as he got up and dried some of the dirt off his face.

“Sorry!” Haruhi replied as he stopped and looked up at yumro trying to behave and let his mate catch his breath the deer squirming impatiently.

Yumro tried to trick the other by looking upset as he got back up on hid feets. But then he grined and ran past Haruhi getting himself a head started towards the first trees.

He wished he could be as cool as Haruhi or any other of his familie members. Yumro had even seen the twins transform an play around in his pup forms and he was way older by far compared to them.

'I want to be strange too' the boy wished as he looked back over his shoulder to see how close Haruhi were.

“Being starange isn’t always good” Haruhi replied as he huffed cutely having caught up with yumro with ease the boy not even out of breath.

Yumro picked up the pace but instead of running away from the other, he stayed along Haruhi's side. He had no idea where to they were running but this time Yumro was planing on staying inside of the fence.

After about half an hours run Yumro's legs gave out beneath him and tumbled down yet again in the tall soft grass. "I give u-p!" the boy panted while trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes before looking up in the sky where he noticed for the first time since coming here just how clearly you could see the stares.

"Haruhi look!" Yumro pointed up in the sky without renovering his eyes from it.

Yumro scooped in closer to snuggle against Haruhi's warm furry body but his gaze stayed on the sky.

"Hey Haruhi.. do you think we can always be together.." Yumro carefully asked before he continued. "I don't want to be alone like before.. It hurts"

“... I don’t know you might find it hard to be with me when your older” Haruhi admitted as he looked up at the stars. “Yukiewanted to take me to meet others of my kind” Haruhi admitted yukie having talked to his inner mind while he was sleeping.

"You can't leave!" the boy quickly jumped up from the grass so he was sitting facing Haruhi. He expression clearly upset.

"Why can't you stay with me, it it because of this?" Yumro asked as he signaled towards the other's lower body. "So what!" He yelled almost in tears.

“...it’s not like I’m going away forever just got a weekend, he wants me to get to know that side of my heritage” Haruhi replied his little deer ears flattening on his head as he fidgeted.

"I still don't like it" Yumro huffed annoyed. "Can't I come too? I promise not to be in the way" the boy asked just because he didn't wanted to see Haruhi leave.

“...you might now want to be my mate when I get bigger then you...yukie wants me to keep an open mind to dating others of my kind” Haruhi admitted as he looked down. “If your fine with that I don’t mind you going if you can get rens permission”

The boy took in every word Haruhi was telling him and chewed on them before coming with a grown up answer.

"I don't mind if you want to try being with others..or maybe I will but... I can't say what might happen in the future." Yumro said as he gently leaned his shoulder in against the other's. "I just know that I want to be with you now"

His eyes were a bit sadden but he still tried his best to think positiv.

“I want to be with you...” Haruhi admitted as he looked at yumro and gently hugged him his little tail wiggling happily.

Yumro didn't say anything in return, he just smiled and snuggled into Haruhi before looking back up to quickly press a quick kiss onto the deer's cheek, having seen Ren and Yukie doing something that before. He chuckled and hugged Haruhi even closer so they could nest together in te tall grass.

Ren had some where along the way of being wrapped around Yukie fallen asleep, but as he looked up it had only been like half an hour. Ren looked down himself as he soundlessly sat up, Yukie's arm's lay around his waist like he was telling Ren to stay. But he really should wash them and Haruhi and Yumro needed to be checked up on as well. Gently Ren leaned down and with his mind he asked his mate. "Are you asleep love?"

“Mmh I was” yukie moaned softly as he snuggled into ren even more not wanting to leave his lovers arms.

"Sorry didn't mean to wake you, just go back to sleep" Ren replied while softly petting Yukie's hair and leaned in closer for a small sweet kiss.

"I'll take care of you and be right back" He smiled as he unwrapped himself for Yukie's arm's with a few more kisses to make up for it and went straight to the bathroom to ease himself. After doing so Ren brought back a warm towel and gently cleaned dry cume off his mate's body.