What did you do to me!? (Kohaku tsubasa)

Dragongirl26

"Yeah everything works its on solar powered energy and well water that way no government involved or payment." He said and smiled looking up and taking a deep breath. "Sorry it you aren't use to this stuff and the microwave is in the kitchen above the stove." he said smiling

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• Kohaku tsubasa

"it is fine i will learn" Chad said putting the food in the microwave. "oh did i tell you that you where changed against your well and you can eat" Chad said taking out the food eating one. he put yours on a plate then placing it in front of you.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Really I can still eat that is weird." he said and smiled. "Thank you for the food." he asked as he started to eat the food that he set in front of him smiling because he was happy. "Oh this is good for a microwave meal." he said looking at him

"your welcome Mason" Chad said finishing his food. "i guess i better shower only problem is these are my only clothes" Chad said then looked at Mason. "can i use your shower please i have not had a shower in a long time" Chad said bowing a bit.

"hmm well i asked him for the normal so it should be water proof" Chad said looking in the dresser grabbing a shirt. just because he acted all big and bad does not mean he was a big man. "thanks Mason you have been more then i expected so this is great" Chad said also borrowing some underwear because his where just strings.

"Your welcome I might try to take a shower after you I missed a shower so much so you think you could get use to living here and going back and forth between here and work?" he asked looking at him. "We can even get a phone out here when there is an extreme emergency." he said looking at him and sighed

"i love it here no one will know where we live and they cant try to tear you apart i will of course have to make sure that no one can buy this place" Chad said taking off his shirt on his back was a big scar where he was knifed in the spin. he then took off his pants well jumper also taking off the threads that was his underwear. "umm this is dumb but where is the shower"Chad asked.

"Through those doors right behind you." he said smiling. "Yeah I own this place so I guess I can pass on the papers to you because they will buy it out from under me knowing that I am a cyborg now." he said and looked at him in the eyes as he closed then he saw the knife wound and felt really back but didn't know what to do

"i am sorry they did this to you" Chad going into the bathroom behind him. he started to shower this was the first time he had showered. he put his head down and started to sob trying to be quiet about it. Chad hated people but he felt something different for you. he had not cried since that day he lost everything.

Mason heard something from then bathroom and walked over to it and knocked on the door. "Are you ok?" he asked. "I here something in there and if you need my help I can help you." he said sighing not knowing why he was being nice he himself never been a people person that is why he lived all the way out in the middle of no where because he hated people.

"umm i am fine Mason" Chad said quickly finishing up getting out. "i am done anyways" Chad said using a towel to dry off. he then put the clothes on getting out of the bathroom. "i will sleep on the couch" Chad said going to the couch.

"You don't have to don't we need to go back and get your stuff from your house ish any way?" he asked looking at him not knowing what to do. "You can sleep in the same bed if you want just don't through me out of my room." he said

"we can get my stuff later" Chad said unsure he wanted to get in your bed. he went in to the room laying almost on the edge falling asleep as soon as he laid down his head. Chad had never fell deeply asleep like this in for ever.

Mason sighed as he walked into the bathroom and took a shower himself and sighed not knowing what to do after he got out he dried off and got dressed and laid next to Chad and sighed he closed his eye and fell into a light sleep mostly because he was scared that the bad people would come back, even tho he knew they wouldn't

Chad gently grabbed Mason holding him. he seemed to be trying to comfort him even though he was dead asleep. Chad tried not to exceed the bonds by like accidentally grabbing your privates. he was breathing very deeply which was normal for him but then he started to pant having a night mare.

Mason felt the touch of chad and woke up a bit and smiled Mason noticed that chad was breathing heaving and that seemed to be his normal, but Hearing the slight breathing change he looked at Chad. "Chad wake up." he said

he woke up looking at you. "yes what is it Mason?" Chad said kindly and half asleep. "you okay?" Chad asked if you where okay like he did not care that he just had the worst night mares ever.

__________________________________________________________________________________

"i will try to have good dreams" Chad said laying back down. he went right back to sleep. "good dreams" he mumbled in his sleep. Chad stayed on his side of the bed being careful to to roll over.

in the morning Chad made breakfast. he was humming also shaking his butt. Chad seemed happy which he was.

Mason had finally got to sleep and woke up and looked at him. "What are you doing and why are you so happy?" he asked yawning and looked through stuff to find the papers for the house and all the land around it.

Chad looked down a bit. "i was happy because i slept all night,i thought i had a friend and i finally felt happy but it is gone now" Chad giving you the food then going to the bathroom. he sat down on the floor with a sigh. chad knew you where not happy so he just sat there a bit. he came out putting on his other clothes. "when you find the papers and eat we need to buy food then go to the garage" Chad said now sounding upset.

"Why are you upset is it something I said I am just not use to people being happy around me." he said looking at him and shook his head as he found the papers and gave them to Chad. "I own all this land around here too There is a natural hot springs in a cave that I own as well." he said smiling. "I hope you like this place because I loved it. And now we can live here together."

• Saga locked this topic