Hero and the Demon king (PastelPhoenix 18+)

Dragongirl26

"No I am not They just bring this stuff to me this is the stuff I couldn't return no matter what I do. I hate getting this stuff." he said sighing as he set on a couch. "If you know anyone who need any of this stuff let me know and we can give this stuff to them." he said smiling

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• PastelPhoenix

Akira simply nods and moves to sit by Maou, not sure what else to do in the new surroundings. "Why don't you tell them to stop bringing you stuff?" He asked.

"I do and they don't buy it they steal it for me no matter what I do more shows up." he said sighing as he looked at him. "I have a music room if you want to check into it." he said

"Ah, I wouldn't feel right taking something from you... I can just enjoy it when I visit you!" Akira said, smiling. He walked into the music room and his jaw dropped, again. He saw all kinds of instruments, but one in particular caught his eye. It was a black and white electric guitar. He immediately made a beeline for it and carefully picked it up and started strumming it. He was really skilled, and had practiced a lot.

"So I guess you like it that is the one I like too. I just like looking at it I can't play it tho." he said smiling. "If you want to plug up to the amps they are right behind you." he said smiling. "If you move in with me you can have what ever you want and your parents would be scared to go into this part of town but you have me protecting you." he said smiling

Akira couldn't believe Maou's generosity. He had just saved him... but why was he trying to do him more favors? "Do you really want me to stay with you? I mean... I think my parents might send out a freaking SWAT team for me if they had to..." Akira said, a bit down about how his parents would disapprove of this.

"I am lonely here so yeah I would like it if you stay and don't worry if the swat team comes here they don't stand a chance." he said smiling. "All I really have to do is touch them and they might give you back to me?" he said looking down sighing hating the things he could do.

Akira blinked and the blushed lightly, amazed at Maou. "What do you mean, all you have to do is touch them?" He asked. It seemed like Maou really wanted him to stay... he was a bit flustered at how nice Maou was being to him...

"Some reason I can touch people and they start to hate everything and leave me alone no matter who I am with." he said sighing. "I think I might be cursed or something I hate it when all I want to be is nice. You are the first person I touched that hadn't hated me yet." he said

Akira nodded and then blushed. "I wonder what that could mean..." He said softly. "That's weird that you have that ability..." he added, walking up to Maou and holding his hand. "But I don't hate you."

Akira blushed brightly, unable to hide it. "W-well... I'm not going anywhere. I don't want to go back home. It might seem weird, but I feel more at home with you than I ever have at my parent's house." Akira said, looking away as he is a bit embarassed.

Akira nodded and stepped back from Maou. "It wood be nice to get my clothes... maybe my laptop." He said. "I don't really want to go yet, though..."

Akira sighed and took Maou's hand. "We might as well get it over with... just to warn you, my parents are crazy protective..." He warned. Then Maou said how he was happy he wouldn't be alone anymore and smiled. "I'm happy, too~" Akira said, then gently ruffled Maou's hair.

"No, it's fine... I can get my own stuff." Akira said, shaking his head. "And don't worry, I'll come back here even if they try to stop me." He promised.

Akira looked back at Maou and held his hand. "You can come with me if you want... just don't say I didn't warn you about my parents..." He said. He pulled Maou closer and suddenly kissed his cheek gently... he didn't know why, but Maou just looked so cute in that moment.

Akira nodded and lead Maou to his house... luckily, no one was home when they got there. "Okay, coast is clear for now... thank goodness." Akira quickly started packing a bag full of his clothes.