Hero and the Demon king (PastelPhoenix 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• PastelPhoenix

"Wh...? Why would you think that?" Akira asked, walking up to Maou. He gently put a hand on his face, looking into his eyes. "I'd never want to hurt you, Maou."

"I don't I have had that fear since I was a child that I was going to find someone I like and then they hurt me." he said sighing and smiled at Akira. "I won't hurt you no matter what either."

Akira gave Maou a worried look, but gave a soft smile and hugged Maou. "I know you wouldn't hurt me. And don't worry... I promise I won't hurt you."

"Good well then I make this promise here and now. No matter what I will save you no matter what happens if your parents come to rip you from my house I will protect you." he said smiling

Akira smiled brightly and hugged Maou, wrapping his arms around him. "Thank you! And if they try to hurt you, I'll protect you no matter what, too!" He promised.

Akira happily hugged Maou, blushing as he's held. "I'm really happy you saved me..." He whispered.

"I am happy I save you as well." he said smiling and looked up. and closed his eyes. "I think I am going to go to sleep now I am really tired you can do what ever you want." he said

"Oh. Alright.... that's fine. I might stay up a bit more... I'll try to be quiet, though." Akira said. He leaned forward and kissed Maou's forehead. "Sleep well~"

A couple hours later, Akira decided to try and go to sleep. However he couldn't sleep, only toss and turn. He wanted to be with Maou... So he went into Maou's room. "Maou.... hey, you awake...? Can... can I sleep with you?" He whispered.

Maou woke up and looked at him he was having a good dream and smiled at him. "Yeah sure you can sleep with me if you want just be careful when getting into bed alright." he said yawning and looked at him

Akira smiled in relief and carefully crawled into the bed. He lay next to Maou and snuggled up to him. "I'm sorry to wake you up.." Akira whispered.

"Its fine do you usually sleep with strange men." he whispered teasing him and thinking this was fun and loved how he was getting attracted to him. "So are you gay or not I am just wondering." he said wrapping his arms around Akira

Akira blushed as Maou wrapped his arms around him. "Ah... I might be, I'm not sure. But I know I wouldn't crawl into bed with just any guy." He said, turning to face Maou even though it was dark.

"I know I don't let just any guy into my house and bed you are different and I am unsure what I am like this with you." he said closing his eyes so tired. "Night Akira."

Akira smiled and snuggled closer to Maou, getting comfy. "Good night, Maou." He whispered, soon falling asleep as well.

The next morning Maou woke up and sighed not sure what today was going to bring but was excited to see about it. He smiled and looked at Akira seeing him made him really happy he couldn't believe what luck he was having this stuff never happened to him but he thought it was great.

Akira heard Maou get up and sigh. He looked up at him and smiled. "Good morning~" He said happily.

Akira nodded and got up to follow him. "Do you have any eggs? I can make some if you'd like." He offered.