Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Daisuke looks and saw Haru took his hand, looking at Shin.

Shin looks at Haru and Daisuke, slightly confused why Haru hid but shakes his head, "alright, lets have some pie," he smiles and heads up the stairs.

Daisuke grabs a hold of the bottom part of Shin's shirt while going up the stairs.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Haru held onto Daisuke and lookedaround the room he wondered why he had freaked out so much... He knew that these two people weren't like that so why did it happen?

Jason has ice cream and whipped topping on all the slices of pies smiling as he was going to spoil everybody

Daisuke looks at Haru and holds onto his hand slightly tight to show Haru everything was okay.

Shin walks into the dining room, watching Jason set up the pie slices and smiles. He picks up Haru and puts him in a chair. He then picks up Daisuke, putting him in the chair next to Haru.

Haru looked at the food his eyes went wide and it looked so good he didn't know what he should do as the pie was in front of him. Haru decided to dig into the food smiling as he did so because it was so yummy

Jaso smiled and started to eat the food as well

Daisuke pokes at the pie with the fork and then starts eating it. He smiles a little as he continues eating the pie.

Shin smiles a little as he starts eating his slice of pie.

Daisuke finishes the pie and rubs his stomach, full.

Shin looks over at Haru as he was eating his pie, "... is everything okay Haru? You seem rather distracted by something."

Daisuke looks at Haru and lowers his head, wishing that Haru could tell Shin and Jason instead of keeping it to himself. "Uh...Haru... just remembering everything that happened in the past."

Shin rubs his chin and nods his head, "hm... I see. Well Haru, the past is the past. There is really no need to think about it. What happened in the past, stays in the past. It's... time to think about now and the future, not the past."

Haru looked up at him with tears in his eyes. "Its hard....I don't know if I can they come back to me when I don't want them.." He said tears running down his face as he ate some more of the pie it was really good, but he didn't know what he could do.

Jason looked at him and shook his head. "I know it will for a while now, but what you have to do is try to make new memories." he said smiling

Daisuke lowers his head a little as he rests his head on Haru to calm him down.

"We know both you and Daisuke went though a hard time Haru in that place. But you got to realize this, your living a new life the moment we adopted you two," Shin smiles a little.

Haru looked at them having issues opening up to them and looked down. "Easy for you to say I having issues no matter what I do." he whispered

Jason looked at Shin not really sure how to deal with this.

Shin sighs a little as he crosses his arms, couldn't believe how much the guy at the slave market corrupted them. He then rubs his chin as he looks at Jason. He then looks at Daisuke, "Daisuke...do you trust us?"

Daisuke perks his head up and tilts his head as he wondered why he was getting asked a question so suddenly since Jason and Shin were talking to Haru. He nods his head, "... yes. You two.. did so much for us just to make us comfortable."

Haru looked down at his hands and bunched up his pant legs. He couldn't say yes he was scared that if he said yes something bad was going to happen he just couldn't let his guard down.

Jason looked at Haru then at daisuke wondering what they should do.

Shin sighs, hoping that would work but he then gets up and walks to the other side of the table. He then picks up Haru, "Haru... you got to start trusting us. The moment we got you two out of that place, your life changed. If Daisuke is willing to trust us after what experience he went through... then you should as well."

Daisuke looks at Haru, knowing he had it the worst at the slave market but even his own experience was pretty bad.

Haru hugged him and closed his eyes. He just wasn't as sure as Daisuke. Haru wished he was like him in every way, but didn't know what he should do next and hated it. "I'll try, but I don't know if I can." he whispered

Jason looked at Daisuke not sure what else to do with Haru. He didn't know how he could make haru believe that they weren't going to hurt him.

Shin sighs a little as he rubs Haru's back, "we would never hurt you Haru. Not everyone is like that mean man that mistreated both of you."

Daisuke rubs his chin a little, wondering if there was anything to help Haru put his trust in Shin and Jason.

Haru nodded and sighed he just didn't know what to do yet and had no idea who he could trust...it took time and Haru thought only time will tell if he could trust them or not.

Jason smiled. "I promise you won't have that happen again alright." he said smiling

Shin rubs Haru's head and sighs as he sets Haru down, "do you want anymore pie," he smiles.

Daisuke rests his head on the table and lets out a soft yawn.

Daisuke rests his head on the table, taking a nap.

Shin looks at Jason and nods his head but then sighs, "I am not sure... do you think Haru needs to go through therapy," he whispers to Jason and rubs the back of his head

Soon Haru finished the food and looked at him wondering what to do next.

Jason looked at him and took a deep breath not sure what he needed to do would Haru even talk about it he doubted it. "We can try but I don't think he will be ready to talk." he said

Daisuke mumbles softly in his sleep and covers his face with his arm.

Shin sighs and then pouts a little, "I was really hoping hearing Daisuke's opinion... would help Haru," he grumbles.