When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

Jayden nods his head and smiles a little, wagging his tail. He rubs his chin, "do you need me to go to the store to get you anything," he tilts his head.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden looks at Hidan and nods his head, "alright I will get you some," he wags his tail as he finishes prepping Dimitri to go outside.

Jayden picks up Dimitri, "I will be back," he smiles wagging his tail. He looks at Dimitri, "say good bye to daddy little monkey," he smiles a little.

Jayden holds onto Dimitri and smiles as he waves to Hidan as he walks out of the house. He made his way towards town and goes into his wallet, making sure he had money or he would also need to stop at the bank first.

Jayden felt a little sad that Hidan couldn't come as he lowers his ears, walking to the store to get some crackers and maybe some soup as well for Hidan.

Jayden sighs a little as he was very worried for Hidan. He walks into the store and goes to see what he should get besides the crackers.

Jayden walks into the store and gets a basket by the door, walking to the snack aisle to get a few stuff for the house, including some stuff for dinner.

Hiden I was a little worried about his lover. Part of him. He should have went with him but the other part really didn't feel like it and was still sick it would have been too much for him to move around and he did know they need food.

Jayden looks around the store, glad he didn't get any unwanted attention from anyone. He puts a few things in the basket while he holds Dimitri with his other arm.

Jayden watches Dimitri as he was reaching for a toy and smiles, grabbing the toy, "aw you want this my cute little monkey," he brings the toy closer to Dimitri.

Jayden smiles as he lets Dimitri hold onto it, "alright, I will get it for you," he pokes Dimitri's nose as he continues to get food items for the house.

"Hey hey, you got to wait until I buy it to mess it up," Jayden laughs a little as he rubs Dimitri's head as he puts other food items in the basket. He wraps his tail around the toy and wiggles the toy in Dimitri's face, smiling.

Jayden smiles as he goes to the check out to pay for all of the items. He walks to self check out, scanning the items and pays for everything, leaving the door and heads back home.