When two Neko's combine? KawaiiNekomimiBoy 18+

Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Jayden perks his ears up and laughs a little as he rests his head on Hidan's chest, wagging his tail, "your so sweet," he smiles and kisses Hidan's cheek.

"You are just as sweet my love." he said smiling and looked at him with a smile on his face wondering what he should do. "I should take you somewhere nice when I can I don't know where but I need to some where when I am better."

Jayden perks his ears up and blushes a little, smiling while wagging his tail. He tilts his head and smiles, rubbing the back of his head, "y-you don't really have too," he licks Hidan's cheek and lays on Hidan's lap.

Jayden blushes a little and smiles, "your so sweet," he wags his tail and nuzzles against Hidan, wagging his tail and then leans up, licking Hidan's cheek.

Jayden blushes a little and smiles, licking Hidan's cheek, "so.. when should we go for an appointment... to get yelled at the doctor for being pregnant shortly after giving birth," he laughs a little.

Jayden lowers his ears, "right... and I am too nervous to go by myself. Hm.. how about a home visit," he looks at Hidan as he wags his tail a little.

Jayden tilts his head and shakes his head, "no... I mean for the doctor to come here you goof ball," he pouts a little and slightly nudges Hidan.

Jayden smiles and nods his head, "okay, I will do that in the morning," he wags his tail and nuzzles Hidan, purring softly.

Jayden smiles and nods his head, "I just hope.. our newest baby and Dimitri get along okay," he lowers his ears with a sigh.

Jayden looks at Hidan and smiles a little, purring softly and slightly nuzzles against Hidan, licking Hidan's cheek.