Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira looks at Yuudai, "now within a hour or so, we need to walk the dogs so they can.. take care of business then we wait to see if anyone will buy a pet. If they have special food, we of course need to tell the new owner."

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"all right"yuudai said then a ring came from the front desk. "hello" a little boy said at the desk said with a urgent voice. Yuudai went to the front to see who it was. it was a small little boy with bruises all over him.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira perks his head up as he heard a ring, figuring he would have Yuudai go out first so he can get use to working here since it was his first day on the job. He came out afterwards and looks at the boy, "welcome, how can we help you today?"

"i need a doggie to save me from the bullies" the boy said wiping the blood from his mouth. "who are these bullies and why are they bullying you" Yuudai asked trying not to get mad. "they say i am stupid worthles and a umm faggot but i dont understand why they want to hurt me i am nice and i try so hard to be friendly" the boy said crying.

Kira looks at the boy and then Yuudai as he get out behind the counter, "was there a certain dog you were looking for?" He rubs the boy's head, "don't let the bullies get to you," he grabs a tissue box from the counter and crouches down to clean the boy's face, "bullies aren't worth to get upset about. I would say the best advice I can give is be with your friend's." He throws away the tissue and looks through the selection of dogs in the book, tapping his fingers on the table to see which one would fit with this boy.

"i have no friends" the boy said which made Yuudai bite on his knuckle. "you poor boy" Yuudai said then he put his arms around with a hug. "thanks both of you" the boy said with a slight smile. "i will be your friend" Yuudai said with his head down.

Kira rubs his chin, "well.. then we will both be your friend. You are bound to meet other kids your age if you come to the pet store more often. Plenty of kids come here to look for pets. Speaking of which, let's go get you your third friend," he smiles as he walks over to the puppy window.

the boys eyes lit up as he saw the cutest puppy ever one with spots on it. "may i have that one" the boy asked kindly pointing at the white puppy with spots that was playing with the other puppies. it saw him and started licking the glass because of the bruise on him.

Kira looks as the boy pointed out the white puppy with spots, playing with other puppies. He watches as the white puppy was constantly licking the glass and laughs a little as he takes the key out of his pocket to open the glass wall, "it looks like he chosen you to," he smiles as he picks up the white puppy and places the white puppy into the boy's arms.

"yay!" the boy said as the puppy licked his bruises and cuts. the boy giggled a big smile formed on Yuudai's mouth. "awe how cute i am so happy for you" Yuudai said then remember his puppy. "how much is this puppy?" the boy asked looking at Kira.

Kira smiles as he watches the puppy lick the bruises and cuts on the boy, seeing the puppy already trying to heal all of the boy's wounds. He looks at the boy and was unsure how much the boy really had for money. Kira rubs his head with a smile, "well.. about 75 dollars.. but since we have a bit of clearance today, he will be 50 dollars. And you can go around the store to get stuff for your puppy, like food, toys and anything else you will need for free, since your a new dog owner."

The boy pulled out a hundred dollar. "can you brake this please? my mother game it to my from my birthday" the boy said giving Kira the money. "i have to pick things out for my doggie as well" Yuudai said with a smile. "i am so rude you two are my friends i will tell you my name is Slade they all gall me slug"Slade said bowing in his head.

Kira nods his head as he walks to the register to put the one hundred dollar bill in the register and takes out a 50 dollar bill, walking over to the boy to give him the change. He smiles, "why don't you and Yuudai go around the store to get stuff for both of your puppies." He nods his head, "my name is Kira, it is nice to meet you," he smiles softly.

"if you did not hear my name is yuudai" Yuudai said taking Slade into the back to get the puppies things. the puppy went and grabbed all that i wanted and need. "good boy spot" Slade said rubbing the puppies head. Yuudai grabbed what he thought his doggie might need and or want as well.

Kira smiles as Yuudai took Slade to go get stuff for the boy's new puppy as well as Flash. He puts leashes on all the dogs and grabs a couple of bags, going outside to walk the dogs so they can get exercise and go to the bathroom.

when they where done Slade said he had to go home now. Yuudai did not want him to go. the boy ran out the door happy with his puppy.

a hour latter he heard the boy screaming the puppy was barking.

Within a hour or so Kira came back to the pet store with the tuckered and bladder emptied dogs and puppies. He blinks as he heard a scream and a dog barking, "huh? What is going on," the distance bark made the dogs and puppies start barking.

"can i go see what is happening outside right quick" Yuudai said looking very concerned when he heard his name being called. "please dont you hear him calling out to us" Yuudai said the a yipping sound rang out.

Kira puts the dogs inside the store, "Jenna, can you put the dogs and puppies back for me? Yuudai and I are going to see what is going on," Kira closes the door so all the dogs didn't wonder outside.

Jenna, a employee runs over and grabs the leashes to lead the dogs back to the daycare area and puppies back to the window.

Kira grabs Yuudai's hand and runs over to the source of the scream.

in the alley the boy was being kicked by these boys. the puppy was laying unconscious on the ground. this made yuudai mad he was about to beat those boys up but he stopped him self. "you have to help me not beat them up please" Yuudai said clinching his teeth.

Kira blinks as he watches Slade getting beat up by a bunch of boys. He looks at Yuudai and then runs over, "hey knock it off," he pushes himself against the other boys.

"what do you want vet" the boy said then laughing pushing Kira a bit which did not help Yuudai. "Kira if they dont stop soon i wont be able to hold it in any more" Yuudai said still holding him self back. Slade opened one eye not able to open the other eye.

Kira pushes the boy a bit rougher before picking him up by the collar, "don't be disrespectful. I might work at a pet store, I have put up with a lot of dogs, bigger than you bunch of bullies. Now run off before I call the cops."

Jenna walks out of the store and follows where she heard a commotion and looks at the group of boys, running over, "your a bunch of unrespectful kids, how dare you hurt someone smaller than you plus a puppy."

"call the cops vet.who cares what you think" the boy said laughing a bit. Yuudai was biting his lip blood was coming out of it. When Jenna came out the boys giggled even more. "now you have your girlfriend come to talk sense into us" a boy said all the sudden Yuudai's eyes turned a red color.

Kira glares a bit at the boys and looks at Yuudai, walking over to him, "Yuudai? Is everything okay?"

Jenna crosses her arms and then grabs the boys by their shirts, "come on you little punks, I will take care of you," she leads them down to the police station.

• Saga locked this topic