Bad boy on a motorcycle ( YaoiFanGirlBritty X Kohaku Tsubasa)

Kohaku tsubasa

Kira looks at Yuudai while resting his head on Yuudai's chest. He watches Yuudai, "are you hot? It's nice and cold outside if you want to cool off," he laughs a little.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Kohaku tsubasa

"yes i am but maybe i should get dressed a bit before going out side" Yuudai said not really wanting to move at all. "i might be to tired to move and i wont ask for anything else" yuudai said in one long breath.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Kira laughs a little and nods his head a bit, "or if you want, I can turn on the a/c. Will that be okay as well so you don't have to go outside," he tilts his head to the side.

Yuudai looks at him with a smile. "okay then darling" Yuudai said panting a bit hard. "did you enjoy that?" Yuudai said looking at him a bit guilty.

Kira smiles as he gets up and walks over to the a/c and turns it on. He looks at Yuudai while blushing as he walks back over to him and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah, it was... quite enjoyable, considering it was my first time."

"i did not know it was your frist time Kira" Yuudai said with a slight smile and a sigh. he was tired now he could not stand or even move.

Kira blushes and nods his head, "y-yeah it was," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles and kisses Yuudai's cheek, "do you want to sleep? You look tired," he laughs a little.

"yes i am kinda tired would you sleep with me" Yuudai asked looking down a bit. he was half falling asleep as he was sitting there but Yuudai would never admit that. Yuudai actually was a very proud person.

Kira looks at Yuudai and smiles, nodding his head as he snuggles up to the other's chest, "just let me know when your ready to eat," he yawns and falls asleep.

"i can get it Kira" Yuudai said trying to get up without moving Kira to much.

Kira shakes his head while blushing, "n-no it's fine, your technically my guest and it wouldn't be right to make you work," he laughs a little. He continues sleeping on Yuudai's chest.

(i am so so sorry i was doing another rp with food and had been working all day in the sun so my brain was fried hehe)

"alright Kira" Yuudai said rubbing his head gently. he was so happy about having Kira. "i probably need a job dont i?" Yuudai asked.

(silly x3)

Kira nuzzles against Yuudai's chest and yawns, slowly waking up, "do you want me to call my boss to see if you can get a job where I work?"

"umm i guess i just hope i can keep this one" Yuudai said picking Kira up as he went to get his own food. he sat down with Kira in his lap to eat it. "thanks so much Kira" Yuudai said as he started to eat his food.

"I thought you said you were fired," Kira tilts his head and watches Yuudai simply picked him up. He lays there on the couch and pouts a little, "I-I told you I had no problem doing the food making," he stretches out on the couch.

"i did get fired i might if i get this new one" Yuudai said nibbling on the food. "i know but i did not want to move you" Yuudai said giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"Well I don't mind if you went to work with me, it really is no big deal." Kira looks at Yuudai while blushing a bit and smiles softly,"well.. I-It really is no big deal, I don't mind cooking for you."

"it is okay i was not that hungry" Yuudai said cuddling Kira. "i am sorry to mad you upset" Yuudai said giving him a kiss.

Kira slowly nods his head, "okay, if you say so," he rubs his head as he cuddles Yuudai. He blushes a bit as he got a kiss and smiles a bit, continues cuddling Yuudai.

" i am so happy you are with me at this moment" yuudai said giving him a kiss. Yuudai then started to fall asleep. "i think i.. " Yuudai started to say.

"I am glad your happy," Kira smiles as he kisses Yuudai. He watches as Yuudai falls asleep, resting his head back on Yuudai's chest since he was done eating and goes to sleep as well.

yuudai was sound asleep he had a nightmare and started grabbing Kira's hair by accident. "no no dont" he said din his sleep as he wiggled around.

Kira was sleeping soundly until he felt his hair grabbed. He jolts awake and looks at Yuudai, shaking him slightly, "hey, is everything okay?"

yuudai woke with a jump. "i am so sorry" Yuudai said giving him a kiss. "i was a afraid" Yuudai said looking down kinda sad.

Kira pouts a little, "it's fine.. you just startled me," he kisses Yuudai. "Why are you afraid? Everything will be fine."

• Saga locked this topic