Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Nagisa was starting to shake. "I do trust you Karma,: he said and looked at the clock Nagisa has never been this scared in his life he was changing the past and the worst part was he was asleep and couldn't fight back. "Well its time we should go to sleep." Nagisa siad

Karma rubs Nagisa's head, "don't worry, I am here this time for you," he smiles softly and then perks his head up, sensing that Koro Sensei was still here and smiles, "well let's get some sleep."

"Well yeah, I am sure. It's hard to believe that we are both back here, the whole reason why you died.. was at this very moment," Karma clinches his fists and sighs, "well.. we mind as well act the part and then give them a nice ... surprise," he smiles devilishly.

Nagisa nodded and closed his eyes again as his eyes now were thirsty with blood lust. "I'm ready tho don't think you will have all the fun I am going to have some too after all it was my death." Nagisa said smiling

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "oh I am sure you will have just as fun," he slowly perks his head up, "what is taking them so long..," he leans upward and looks around.

Karma lays down and pouts a little, looking at Nagisa, "hey your the dork," he flicks Nagisa's nose and then crosses his arms, starting to close his eyes, "hm.. smart group of delinquents you teach hm," he laughs a little.

After about an hour with there eyes closed they made there move busting into the room with knives and a gun. Nagisa opened his eyes with blood lust in them and went for the one with the gun first making him pass out easily.

Karma perks his head up as he heard a racket, watching Nagisa take out the guy with the gun, "good idea taking out the guy with the gun first," he pins another delinquent to a wall, taking his knife and throws it out the window, blinking when he saw Koro Sensei grab it. "...I knew you were still here."

"Looks like he was going to help out just in case we failed." He said as someone walked up behind Nagisa and stabbed his shoulder ."Damn it." Nagisa said as he went into blood lust and did the clap trick. "Karma take him out!" Nagisa said as he held his shoulder

Karma nods his head and then blinks as he looks over at Nagisa, growling a little and runs over, tackling the paralyzed man down and made him hit his head on the door.

"What th hell are you man?" The remaining thugs said together.

Nagisa looked at him as he got his head back together and took another one down with martial arts. "Your worst nightmare." Nagisa said as he left the last one to Karma. Once it was all good over nagisa held his shoulder.

Karma smiles a little, "yeah you shouldn't have come here... now your going to get your asses kicked," he stabbed the last guy in the neck and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head and looks at Nagisa, "it's... all over."

"Well I guess my shoulder being stabbed is better than dying thanks to the training I was able to fight on, but what are we going to do about them now. I didn't want any of them dead." Nagisa said sighing. "I guess I am a failure at teaching." He said as he looked at the kids on the floor.

Karma looks at Nagisa's shoulder and then looks at the delinquents on the floor, "why do you want them not to die? After all, they were the reason why you died," he crosses his arms.

"I don't know I guess I am still the No kill after all these years its not like they were assassins trying to kill me." He said sighing."OW!" Nagisa said when he moved his shoulder the wrong way. "I am not sure hot we are going to explain this." He said then looked out the window. "Hey Karma do you still have the number for Karasuma? I think he might be able to help with this." Nagisa said.

Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, "well think about it, it was either you or them." He blinks as he looks at Nagisa's shoulder, seeing the blood and looks at Koro Sensei, "isn't there anything you can do teach? Your a lot more closer than Karasuma is."

Koro Sensei steps inside Nagisa's room and looks at Nagisa's shoulder, "hm... no problem," he takes out a first aid out of his jacket, "luckily I come prepared. But you must take off your shirt first, are you able to Nagisa?"

"But I never had his number." Nagisa said as he looked at Koro sensei. "I can try to take off my shirt." Nagisa said biting his lip as he took off his shirt. "Ow! That hurts. I don't think I can move my arm now its going numb." Nagisa said closing his eyes and looking at them. "I'm still not guessing its safe here any more so I am gonna have to move." He said sighing.