Dragongirl26

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma shrugs his shoulders, "oh well," he smiles as he rubs the back of his head, "I guess I should see what I have," he sighs as he gets up, walking to the kitchen.

Karma rubs his chin a bit as he looks in the freezer since that is where most breakfast items were. "Hm... waffles," he laughs a little, "I am sure there are eggs too and a few other things I can make. It depends how hungry you are."

"Well if you want to help me make breakfast, that would be good too. It will get done faster too," Karma looks at Nagisa.

"Hmm it looks like I have the ingredients to make omelets and that is a pretty good breakfast," Karma smiles a little as he starts taking the stuff out of the fridge.

"I will just take what I brought out," Karma points at the ham, cheese and onions. He opens the cabinets for Nagisa that had the pans in.

Karma looks over at Nagisa and sighs a little, rubbing his shoulder, "so.. how is your shoulder feeling today? Still pretty sore I am sure huh," he starts sautéing the onions.

Karma sighs, "well.. if it starts hurting too badly, you make sure to take some pain medication that the doctor gave you.. or I will force you to take it instead." Karma looks over at Nagisa, "hm? Feeling like your getting rusty again hm?"

"Well it's just possible that you just teach at the wrong kind of school," Karma sighs a little and shakes his head slowly.

"Well... I would pick a different kind of school if you want to be like Koro," Karma rubs his chin a little and smiles a little, "there are all kinds of schools out there.. I am sure you can find one."

"So what do you think we should have with the omelets? Or do you think omelets are good enough," Karma looks over at Nagisa as he cooked the onions.

"I don't really care what we have with them." He said yawning and wincing in pain for just a second before he continued to cook. "Oj would be nice with it and maybe something else as well, but I don't know what." he said smiling