~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Negisa let out a nervous laugh. "Well you see after high school. I haven't contacted any one from E class. I kind of don't talk to anyone before the closes I have been was when I met you at the school." he said

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma blinks a bit, "wait... so you haven't made.. any contact with the rest of the class? Even ones that you were close to? Why did you close yourself in so bad," Karma crosses his arms as he looks at Nagisa with a sigh.

"I had to in order to move on with my life class E was great, but seeing all of them again would just make me sad." He said looking at him. "After all the last time we all were in the same area I did kill out teacher." Nagisa said with a deep sigh. "That's the last time I ever saw any of them." Negisa said looking at Karma.

"Why would it make you sad exactly? Was it something to do with Koro? I mean.. seeing friends is suppose to be a good thing but yet you just wanted to forget everyone. I am surprise you didn't forget me as well... though I am kind of hard to forget," Karma laughs a little. Karma shakes his head, "well... now things are different, our teacher is alive now, maybe not in his octopus form but he is still alive so stop avoiding your friends."

"Your the only one I couldn't forget Karma tho after I died I did forget you for a bit. I never forgave myself either for killing our teacher so how could I see them when I hated my self. I was the don't kill him group and I ended up giving him the final blow." He whispered and shook his head. "I'm guessing you still have there numbers?" Nagisa asked. "I bet no one will show up, but we can have a party today." He said sighing.

Karma looks at Nagisa and smiles a little, "well I guess I am just so hard to forget." He nods his head, "yeah, life flashes before your eyes when something like that happens," he rubs the back of his head. "But it's not like we didn't have any choice...I mean it was to save the earth after all." Karma shrugs his shoulders, "well.. you were the only willing one to do it apparently." Karma shrugs his shoulders and then looks at his phone to see what he had for numbers, rubbing the back of his head, "you would be surprised," he smiles a little.

"I know, but I still think there should of been a better way if we just had a little more time." Nagisa said hitting his hand against the wall it wasn't hard at all, but still I wonder if Koro would want to go he doesn't have to say who he is or anything I just think he would like to see them as well." Nagisa said then saw Karma looking through his phone. "Are we really calling them?" Nagisa asked looking at him

"Well what can we say... everyone was super impatient and just wanted to see him get struck down," Karma looks to the side with a sigh. He tilts his head to the side and shrugs his shoulders, "well the only way to see if he will go is if you ask him goof ball," he crosses his arms with a sigh. "Well your the one that wants a party... so yeah I am gonna call them or no one will come, obviously," Karma laughs a little.

"I change my mind." Nagisa said looking away. "I couldn't take it if they all hate me." Nagisa said. "Its just best left unknown to me." He whispered as he grabbed his arm. "Hey do you have a TV? I have a class on current relations in the world and I need to know what happened. Not that I care I have a feeling I know what is going to be on the news and if I am right you will be getting a phone call soon if they did care. Mostly when the police came so it might be on the news about a local teacher getting attacked." he whispered.

Karma groans a little as he looks at Nagisa, "why would they hate you? I am sure they know how busy everyone is. Pretty much everyone has a job," he crosses his arms. "Your a dork.. of course I have a TV," he shakes his head slowly as he points to the living room. "Dork...," he mumbles under his breath while he makes a texting group with everyone from Class E.

Nagisa walked into the living room and turned on the TV and watched the news about and they had a report about a group of students attacking a teacher and the teacher had died. They showed a picture and it was a picture of Negisa. "Damn it. Hey Karma when you talk about it tell them I am not dead." he said looking at him.

Karma walks into the living room as he looks at Nagisa, "huh? Of course your not dead. Why are you..," he looks at the tv, talking about Nagisa being dead. Karma shakes his head with a sigh, "stupid news reporters," he continues texting the class as he sits down on the couch.

"Hey do you want to add me to that chat?" Nagisa said looking at Karma. "I won't say anything because I an nervous about this." he said and looked at the TV. "Well damn. So I don't know what to do as a dead man." Negisa said looking at him and closed his eyes. "So are we meeting up tonight?" he asked

Karma looks at Nagisa and nods his head, "I had already added you to the group chat." He sighs a little, "your such a dork...," he shakes his head slowly. He groans a little, "hey it's not your fault the news reporters are stupid." He rubs his chin, "hm... well we will see what happens," he smiles.

"Hm... well it can be anywhere I suppose.. what would be the best place to go," Karma looks at Nagisa as he looks over the group text chat.

"Why don't you ask the group tho there is a fancy place that I always wanted to go to its over my the ramen shop." Negisa said looking at Karma. "I have been to busy to do it tho." he said looking at his phone. "Looks like most of them have to work." Nagisa said

"Hm... should we wait until all of them don't have to worry about work so we can all hang out," Karma looks at Nagisa with a smile as he reads the text chat, suggesting the place that Nagisa wanted to go.

Nagisa shook his head and looked at Karma. "Chances are when they don't have to work I do. I guess I'll see about trying to transfer to a lower grade. maybe something like middle school or elementary School I don't know just yet." Nagisa said still wanting to be a teacher.

"Ugh Nagisa... why are you being your typical downer again? There has to be a time that no one will be at work," Karma shakes his head slowly. "But yeah, I would transfer to a lower grade, it will be a lot more safer for you," he puts his phone into his pocket.

Nagisa smiled. "Hey I am not being a downer I am just thinking everything through. During the week is no good for me I am stressed from teaching and school and most of the others work on the weekends! Anyway I kind of want to prove to myself that I can do it, Tho there is this one kind in the class now that I think I have changed for the better." he said. "That might be why I was attacked because he left there gang."

"I am sure we will figure something out... they always pull through, especially when it comes to friends." Karma shakes his head, "during the week is a bad idea.. everyone is tired from working. At least the weekend is easier to work with." Karma rubs his chin a bit as he looks at Nagisa, "... you were part of their gang and then you left?" Karma shakes his head slowly, "dumb ass no wonder why they attack you."

"I was never part of there gang someone I helped was and they left." he said sighing. "You are a dork did you not listen to what I said?" he asked and closed his eyes. "What else do you want to do today freak people out with the fact a dead man is walking?" Negisa said looking at Karma. "Are we going for dinner or lunch?" he asked

Karma looks at Nagisa and groans a little, "I am still half asleep you know. Just because I had breakfast, doesn't mean I am fully awake. Besides I haven't had a shower yet sooo..," he flicks Nagisa's forehead. Karma shrugs his shoulders, "well... before we do anything, I want a shower and didn't we just have breakfast? You want dinner and lunch?" Karma rubs his chin a bit, "don't worry, I will make sure people get the point your not dead," he smiles a little as he heads towards the bathroom.

"Alright go take a shower. I might need one as well, but I will wait till my shoulder won't hurt as bad from the water hitting it..." Nagisa then thought about it. "Damn I should wash the wound out who know what they had on the blade and the doctors didn't check for that." He said as he looked at the Tv and bit his lip. "Is it bad that I am thinking about saying dead for a bit that way I can think about my life?" he asked