~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

"Because, that is the only way I will know if your telling the truth," Karma laughs a little, "since I know your not a fan of wearing girl clothes," he smiles devilishly as he drives. "Well what would you rather do, have medicine or wear girl clothes? It's up to you really," Karma shrugs his shoulders and continues driving, parking in the parking lot.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

"Your an ass Karma." Nagisa said getting out of the car. "I'll let you know if it gets so bad I need pain killers, but unless you dig you hand into it I will be fine." he said as he started to walk to the ticket booth.

"Hey... well would you rather walk around naked? Though.. that won't happen since I will damage people's faces since your body is only for my sights." Karma slowly nods his head, "I won't do that.. I am not that fucked up," he crosses his arms as he walks to the ticket booth, going into his pocket to get some money.

"Karma you are naughty and I will be find as long as no one does that." Nagisa said smiling as he yawned and leaned his head on Karma's shoulder not caring who saw at the moment. "I don't think I would make it out of the house it you had me wear nothing."

Karma laughs a little and sticks his tongue out a little. He slowly nods his head, "well I doubt someone will just randomly come up to you and stick their fist in your wound," he crosses his arms. He looks at Nagisa as he was waiting to get the tickets, looking at the times for the showings and smiles, "then I suppose I will just keep to the idea of you not telling me by making you wear a skirt," he pokes Nagisa's nose with a smile.

Nagisa pushed Karma for that. "You are such a jerk and you have never changed at all!" he said looking at Karma. "Now that we are back you wasted no time in going to your old self." He said rolling his eyes as the line started to move. "Maybe going out was a bad Idea I feel like I should of just stayed in and curled up in the corner. Not sure why I haven't felt like that since before class E." he said sighin

Karma looks to the side and laughs a little, "well then be more honest with yourself and you won't have to worry about it. It's that simple. Gees your so dramatic," he shakes his head. "Hey.. going out was your idea goof ball," he crosses his arms and shakes his head with a sigh while waiting to be first in line.

Karma looks over at Nagisa and sighs, "we are going into the movies, you don't need to worry about it. We will.. just sit where there isn't a lot of people," he takes out his wallet, paying for the tickets to the movie that Nagisa wanted to see.

Karma shrugs his shoulders, "eh .. we can have lunch after this," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the ticket, "well lets get there before the movie starts," he walks to the theater room.

Nagisa nodded and walked over to the ticket holder and looked at Karma. "I can't want to see this movie." he said and closed his eyes. Wondering if living a different life in haven and hell would make them any different now that they were back.

Karma nods his head with a smile, "and you wanted to leave," Karma laughs a little as he then walks into the theater the movie was playing in and sits down in one of the seats.

"Why are you so nervous? You do know it gets dark in these places and no one will be able to really see us... right," Karma looks at Nagisa as he waited for the movie to play, checking his phone to check the time, seeing there was still a couple of minutes before the movie would start.

"I really don't know why Karma. It might be because we cheated death and still have our memories about being dead." he whispered and looked around to see if there was anyone he knew. Why was he feeling this way it was like he was ready to kill at any second.

Karma shrugs his shoulders, "hey.. it was Koro's idea for us to come back to life so we mind as well enjoy it. It sure beats staying down in the underworld.. things were starting to get rather boring there."

"Speak for yourself every time I relaxed I was kidnapped and tortured for being a fallen." Nagisa said sighing. "Maybe that's why I am feeling like this. I feel like if I let my guard down I will get kidnapped again." He said sighing as the lights started to go down

Karma looks at Nagisa, "well this isn't the underworld, so you don't have to worry about getting kidnapped and tortured," he sighs and shakes his head slowly. "Nothing will be as bad as it was in the underworld, just trust me," he closes his phone.

"It will just take some getting use to." Nagisa said sighing. "At least I am doing something and am not in bed with you all the time." He said and stuck his tongue out as the move started and he started to watch the movie.

Karma glances at Nagisa and laughs a little, "hey who says I wanted to stay in bed all day," he leans back in the seat and looks up at the screen as the movie started.

Karma laughs a little, "well... could you blame me? I couldn't resist you," he rests his chin on his palm as he watches the movie.

Karma looks at Nagisa and then laughs a little, "what can I say, it is really hard to resist and I know you like the feeling when I go inside of you as well," he pokes Nagisa's nose with a soft laugh while looking up at the screen.