The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

Rei opens his eyes a little as he watches Akira get off the bed and to the bathroom. He laughs a little and then slowly closes his eyes again, falling back asleep.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

"morning have you been up long? I was sleeping so soundly it feels nice" he said looking at him. "Thank you for this great day." He said smiling. "Every morning when I wake up with you next to me it makes me happy"

Edited by Dragongirl26

"I honestly just woke up as well," Rei rubs the back of his head and laughs a little, "I guess there was no problems for me to take care of, which I don't mind. I like being able to rest in with you," he kisses Akira's cheek.

"Well usually I am up but I woke up at the same time as you, so I guess there were no issues for me to take care of today, which I am glad for. I got to rest in with you,"  Rei smiles and kisses Akira's cheek.

"Well first we should see what the cooks are cooking up and then go from there," Rei mentions with a smile and then stretches, letting out a yawn.

"okay I can't wait I love your Cooks cooking. They're some of the most talented people I've ever ate from" akira Said smile and kissing rei

"I can't wait to have fun with you today after you've done all your work"

Edited by Dragongirl26

Rei laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. I didn't really do anything today. Unless... sleeping counts as working," he smiles a little. "Also I am glad you like my cook's cooking, they really do have some good food they make," he smiles as he stretches a little.

"they really do and I really like being with you as well. It's kind of fun. The both of us together. I know I keep saying that but I never thought something like this would happen to me. Anyway I like relaxing with you it makes me happy" he said sighing

Rei smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad." He looks at Akira, "so do you want to check on what is being made for food since your hungry," he laughs a little.

Rei smiles and nods his head as he watches Akira. He kisses him back and holds onto Akira's hand, leading him out of the bedroom and then walks downstairs, heading for the kitchen.

"I am sure he would be happy to know that," Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little as he continues walking until reaching the dining room, where a lot of aromas were flowing out from the kitchen.

Rei laughs a little and nods his head as he looks at the time, seeing it was near early lunch time.

One of the maids comes over and serves some croissants with butter or jelly to keep Rei and Akira occupied until the food was ready to serve.