The new slave ~MasterSeme~

Dragongirl26

"Yeah I'm sorry it must be hard being king and not knowing when you are going to get super busy." he said looking at him. "I'm sorry if I can help you I will I just don't know how to help you being King and all." he said

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei smiles and kisses Akira's cheek, rubbing his own head a bit, "it's alright. If I do need any help, I will be sure to ask you," he then rubs Akira's head.

Rei looks at Akira and smiles as he rubs Akira's head, nodding his head, "well I am glad. I will keep that in mind when I really do need some help."

• 2 weeks later...

Rei smiles, kissing Akira and then rubs the back of his head. "I know I wouldn't mind getting help, especially since I will probably be pretty busy somedays. I should be lucky to get time off every now and again," Rei laughs a little.

• 2 weeks later...

Akira smiled. " then I offer all my help to you as long as you will allow me to help I'm excited help you." He said looking at him  and hugged him. " I'm just excited that we can be together and I will help you out and we should enjoy the moment while it last" he said

"I mean if I need help, we can always spend more time together. That would be one way we can always be together, even when I am busy doing my work," Rei smiles and then hugs Akira.  "I mean, It's better than nothing."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

"Thanks so much I love to be with you and just relax" he said" I am happy that this can be just me and you for right now and I love your attention"

Edited by Dragongirl26

Rei smiles a little and nods his head as he then rubs Akira's head, laughing a little, "I am glad that you are happy. Your happiness makes me happy as well."

• 3 weeks later...

Rei laughs a little and rubs Akira's head as he nods his head, "trust me, I can tell all you want to see is my happiness and all I want to see is make sure your happy as well," he leans in to kiss Akira on the forehead.

Rei smiles, "of course silly," he rubs Akira's head and kisses him as well. He looks at the time and then back at Akira, "so you in the mood to do anything hm?"

Rei laughs a little as he then kisses Akira as well, "I don't think that's a real hard thing to make happen. I mean it is already happening as we speak," he smiles.

• 3 weeks later...

Rei gently flicks Akira's forehead and laughs a little, "who is to say that will ever happen? Your just a little worry wort," he smiles a little.

• 3 weeks later...

"Well I can assure you I am not going to lose interest in you, alright so don't worry about it," Rei laughs a little.

"Well I can assure you I am not going to lose interest in you, alright so don't worry about it," Rei laughs a little.