I have to put my Yaoi-stuff away when...

Angel0fS!n

My family is super dismissive of anything "anime" so I don't have to worry about that. My friends know what Yaoi is so I don't have to worry there either. I guess I'd hide the mangas if kids came over. They get into everything.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Angel0fS!n

• Amander123

• unblocked

• luna:

The only member of my family that has a reaction to anime would be my Aunt. She loves seeing the pretty boys. Once I convinced her that they were guys, she couldn't stop looking. She is mega conservative though and I may have to hide the mangas from her. I don't want to have that discussion.

• 1 month later...

I have to put my yaoi stuff away when my older sister visits or when people close by try to look at my screen. I don't remember giving you permission to read what I'm writing or watching Ma'am/Sir.

my relatives are in the room. i brought my books to my aunts and oh boy i almost died not wanting them to see as that might out me.

when i buy mine from bookstores they never check if i am of age. i bought at least one before i hit 18. online though buying probably would be strict about that.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have to put it away since no one in my family bothers to go check my belongings xD

And I bet it won't be a big deal for them since they knew I'm a yaoi fan.. well, some of them... but my mum knows.. so, no sweat at all.