What's your most embarrasing moment?

현애

was at TNGC last night for some round of k'oke and i was practically busy SMSing friends

and i was just SMSing and looking at the phone when go out from the restroom to go to my table..

i just directly pull the seat and have a seat while SMSing and suddenly when i look around i was at the WRONG TABLE!!!

and the people there just like staring me in shock and confuse. HaHa!

i was like "OMFG!!!*Blushing*!!"

i'm continue without looking around and reply SMS and go back to my friends table..

omg i felt like i'm going to die..!!!! hahahaa!!

• Like 9

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• 현애

• cherryyuri

• animegirl

was at TNGC last night for some round of k'oke and i was practically busy SMSing friends

and i was just SMSing and looking at the phone when go out from the restroom to go to my table..

i just directly pull the seat and have a seat while SMSing and suddenly when i look around i was at the WRONG TABLE!!!

and the people there just like staring me in shock and confuse. HaHa!

i was like "OMFG!!!*Blushing*!!"

i'm continue without looking around and reply SMS and go back to my friends table..

omg i felt like i'm going to die..!!!! hahahaa!!

. like this, hahaha, lol, PEACE! :leaf12:

• Like 3

Oh wow that sounds really embarrassing lol. Thanks for sharing BLover!

My most embarrassing moment was when I was in high school. I was waiting in like to get some lunch and I tripped over someone and fell backwards on top of them! I also bumped my head on the floor when I fell too. People were laughing but I pretended not to notice. I was so embarrassed that I felt sick and had to leave the lunch line lol.

• Like 7

Thanks for sharing girls... :D

Here comes my story... so, this happened when I was in the 2nd year of high school... At that time I was crazy in love with a guy from another class (the same year, but another class) and we happened to have the sports class in the same time.

The teachers let us play some games, so, the guys started to play soccer, while some girls were playing badminton or volleyball.

Me and a few other girls prefered to go watch the guys playing soccer. :cuteonion41:

So, I stayed there watching that cute cute guy playing soccer so well, and trying to look as hot as I could... :p He even looked at me a few times, and smiled... I was in the 7th heaven, when a ball straight in my head brought me on earth... One of the guys hit the ball wrongly and it came exactly in my head! :cuteonion43: Everybody burst into laughing then... I felt soooooo embarrassed, that I just wished I could disappear... :cuteonion25:

• Like 7

My most embarrassing moment?.... I think the one that happened last year... I have a bad bad habit of not being able to control my laughter... when I start laughing, I just cannot stop... :cuteonion51:

Last year we were in the class at the seminary of a very severe and unfriendly teacher. He uses to speak freely and we have to write down what he says.

We were staying 4 persons at each desk and one of my deskmates couldn't write so fast, so she wanted to take a look in the notebook of the girl who was sitting on her other side. That girl didn't know what the other one wants and she suddenly turned her head and they hit their heads so bad! And I burst into laughing and laughed, and laughed, and couldn't stop. The teacher looked at me angrily and yelled to calm down...

I could barely say "I'm sorry" when I started to laugh again. And I just couldn't stop laughing.... each time I was calming down a bit, I was remembering the way they hit their heads and burst into laughing again... The teacher got so angry that kept yelling at me and kicked me out of the classroom... :cuteonion49: I was so embarrassed! :cuteonion53:

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

i was in the hospital , i cant remember why ,

i was sleepy and went to the bathroom ,when i washed my hands, a man suddenly came and my mouth was open , he told me (you know that this is the men’s room?)

i think i woke up at that moment and said sorry , he was laughing of course >_

• Like 1

hahaha! that's so funny sarah!! and actually this happenes with my mom a while ago.

i can't say wich one was my most embarassing, since i have lots. i'm so clumsy and i'm bumping everywhere in front of everybody and droping stuff. and oh, of corse, wherever i am, if there's a ball around. it will going to hit me. geez. it's looks like balls just likes me!

but, well, a moment that i felt especially embaressed that i remember now is that once i was with this guy that i had this big crush on him at my house for a project that we were together. i was about to confess to him when he confessed to me - since he felt that i was such a nice girl and friend - that he is gay and that he had a boyfriend that he doesn't had a clue how to say this to his family! so i was just glad that he said that before i confess.. but i'm sure that he might have noticed that i was too friendly towards him before.. hehe

after that we actually became great friends and we were always together. people actually thought that we were dating! haha! and since he was so friendly, he was always hugging me, kissing me, walking hand in hand with me and i just.. enjoyed. hehehehe.

• Like 3

My friends and I were going to have our picture taken in the mall and then here comes this guy walking along and I just grabbed him...I even hugged him and I was so happy to see him and all. Well, he was smiling the whole time.

So I pulled him to where my friends were and we all had our picture taken together.

It was only after he walked away with a friend of his did I realize...

"OH CRAP...WHO WAS THAT GUY????"

I was so red and laughing my head off the entire time. My friends couldn't stop looking at me weird and laughing.

They thought I knew the guy. I THOUGHT I DID TOO! LOL

He was an absolute stranger and I completely mistook him for a guy friend of mine.

It was so embarrassing.

Next time...I need to make sure before I just grab random people like that and take pictures with them.

haha! it happened to me to talk with someone and then realize that this person wasn't who i thoiught it was, but i never grabbed anyone by mistake... hahaha!

• 1 month later...

at (12) i was in school playing with my friends, i ran and then i fell and Slipped on on my stomach like a penguin for about

3 meters, even my school uniform got a big hole in the knee

thank God i was wearing my pants under the uniform or else it would be my end

>_

• 2 years later...

when i was in grade three, i fell and rolled in this stairway near the gate.. my goodness, all of the people were looking at me, and they didn't even helped me.. that was so bad..hmmmph..

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

my most embarrasing moment was when i was called on stage n i forgot what i was supposed to say in the assembly....2 whole minutes of silence then i just said thank you and ran in the nearest washroom!!!