You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

"You certainly have a way with words..." Leroy said with a smile as he snuggled a bit closer to Al, letting his arms roam free on the man's body and pressed a soft kiss on the good doctor's cheek: "Ayme said he liked the way I am, but given our history he wouldn't complain even if he didn't like how I turned out. Since you're now the second person who seems to like my new body, then I suppose I am not that much of a mess after all?"

As Leroy spoke his hands moved along Al's bck and down towards his hips, then he trailed his fingers along his skin to get to the front and began rubbing in the man's length which was still rather wet and slippery from their last round. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Misha likes you also though I can’t speak for Derrick. I’m going to help you get healthier to. You are still lacking some muscle and it worries me” Al voiced truthfully as he kissed Leroy’s nose. Feeling Leroy’s hands travel across his body he bit his lip as they pleasured his cock that was preparing for round two. Blushing a little Al groaned happily at the feeling of Leroy’s hands pleasuring him.

Hearing what Al said caused a joyful chuckle out of Leroy, he pressed another soft kiss on the doctor's lips and said: "It's nice to have somebody worried about you....Well, in that case I'll leave my health in your capable hands, among other things.." As one of his hand continued to rub and tease on the man's cock he took a hold of the doctor's hand and lead it to his own smaller, but also throbbing hard member. His body shivered the moment Al's finger touched his shaft and as he looked at the doctor his eyes were filled with lust and desire. 

“It would be my honor” Al replied enjoying pleasuring his lover. Moving his hand slowly up and down Leroy’s shaft he pulled him all the more closer with his free arm and hand till he was sitting on his lap. “I like keeping you close” Al whispered his lips finding Leroy’s neck as he kissed him softly. Trailing kissed all up and down Leroy’s neck and to his lips Al kissed him softly before focusing more on his lovers cock. “Does this feel good~?” Al asked wondering if he should fetch some lube.

As Al began moving his hand on his own stimulating Leroy's cock, the intense pleasure he was getting from his oversensitive member quickly began to reduce him into a wanton mess. The kisses the doctor laid on his neck certainly didn't make things better as he began to moan almost in agony. "Ha ..Ha.  ..Ah..aaah..  .Ugh... .Aaaaah!!! It feels so... Soooo good!" He cried as he held onto Al desperately, tears began forming in this eyes, his body began to shake and squirm and before long he came the third time this night, squirting out his seeds over Al's hand. 

"Ha....Ha... Al.. please... don't... Stop..." Leroy said weakly despite he looked clearly tired the flames of desire in his eyes still burnt brightly. Looking down at Al's erecruon he asked: "You... Wanna use my pussy again or.. my ass?"

“Mmh I think your ass could use some love.” Al whispered his hand still working on Leroy’s cock despite Leroy having came. Pulling Leroy closer and onto his lap, he used the cum from his fingers and started to use it to lube up Leroy’s ass. After making sure it was quite wet with cum he slowly pushed in. Feeling Leroy’s tight ass around his cock made him moan in a happy pleasure. “You feel very very nice” Al moaned his hips moving instantly as he started to fuck Leroy while his hand pleasured his cute lover.

Leroy moaned and squirmed helplessly on Al's lap as he continued to work his length, which after just cumming was even more sensitive than usual. He burred his face into Al's shoulder and held onto the doctor desperately as he prepared his ass for the fucking to come. Slowly Al pushed his cock against his well prepared sphincter and as the member stretched his ass open and pushed ever deeper inside. "Ha... ugh.. mm. aha. Al.... AL~~!" He called out the doctor's name lustfully as the man began thrusting his cock up his rear. While at first he still had the strength to wiggle his hip a little to respond to Al's thrusting, but and as the waves of pleasure washed over him he was soon reduced to a helpless mess. He could do nothing but be at the mercy of Al while his ass instinctively squeezed and convlsed around the doctor's length greeedily. "P... Please s....AA AA HAA A Sto.... stop Al I can't... I can't....!" He pleaded desperately as he was overwhelmed by the flood of pleasure, but as he'd said it himself just earlier, he specifically asked Al not to stop even if he begged him for it. 

"Ahh aaaaaaaahhAAAAAHAAAaahahahaAAAAAAH!" Leroy cried out in blissful agony as he was pushed towards climax yet again and this time, it just didn't stop. He arched his body back and spasmed uncontrollably as his cock kept squirting with each thrust Al made while his body spasmed uncontrollably, his eyes rolled back and his tongue was left hanging out.

“Leroy your going to make me cum!” Al cried out as Leroy made his final climax the doctor groaning as his cock was squeezed over and over forcing him to come. Sighing happily as he held Leroy close and kissed him Al moved them both to a laying position. Laying on the bed beside Leroy he kept his cock still inside the man enjoying his orgasm. “Did you like it?” Al asked a little out of breath as he kissed Leroy’s cheek lovingly. Tenderly placing a hair out of Leroy’s eyes he just kept the man close glad he could help him.

Leroy moaned and cried as he rode the training ecstasy until finally Al came as well and skow down. He panted heavily as he was laid down beside the doctor and it took him quite a while to even become half coherent again. "That was... Ha.. ha... Quite intense...." Leroy said as he looked at the doctor with a tired smile: "At this rate I might get addicted to you... What your prescription for that, my dear doctor?" He pressed a soft kiss on the man's lips and rested in his arms, the feeling of the man's cock inside him felt almost natural, as if it was meant to be there filling him up all along. But Leroy knew that regardless of how good it felt to be with All, he would always crave for Ayme's love the most. After a short while he slowly pulled away from Al and let his member skip out of his rear, his bottom half was a total mess with cum leaking out of both his pussy and his ass, not to mention his cock and belly was covered with his own slime.

"I'm... Gonna go take a shower." Leroy said as he struggled to get up with his wobbly feet and said: "I'm gonna clean up then go back to Ayme.. somebody gotta keep an eye on him..." 

“Mmh can’t say there is one” Al replied as he kissed Leroy’s cheek and relaxed on the bed. Watching Leroy get up Al frowned at his intentions of leaving. “You know you could spend the night with me I’m sure Ayme could try and visit with Derrick for the night” Al asked not wanting Leroy to just fuck him and leave so casually. “I’m not some sex doll you can just fuck at your convenience your making me feel pretty cheap” Al added with a small sigh as he sat up in his bed.

Leroy looked back at Al and hr said hurriedly: "Al I.. I didn't mean to hurt you.. it's just.."As he turned around his wobbly feet failed him and he collapsed on the ground. Sitting up and looking at the doctor he said: "I am just... so worried about Ayme... thinking about what he must have suffered through during the past weeks and he must need some company right now...And you said about him maybe going to Derrick, but isn't he afraid of him right now?"

Leroy paused for a moment as tears began forming in his eyes: "I am so afraid! Afraid that when I am not looking he could be just... Gone again! I can't even bear the thought big living without him again...I just... Can't! " 

“Leroy, he’s not going to up and leave again” Al whispered as he got up and scooped Leroy up in his arms carrying him back to the bed. Kissing his forehead he carefully tucked him into the bed. “For once don’t worry about Ayme. He can care for himself for a night” Al reassured Leroy as he sat beside him on the bed not going to let Leroy worry himself sick.

”Leroy?” Ayme asked softly peeking around the door corner as he looked at the two in Als room. “Misha said you where down here. Want me to come back?” Ayme asked confused by why Leroy was crying and well his eyes turned to Al as the monster making Leroy so upset.

"A... Al but.... " Leroy tried to protest up after the passionate love making and cumming so many times he was really pushed to his limits. He was simply too exhausted to stop Al from scooping him up and placing him back into the bed. He looked up at Al still being unsure but just as he was going to say something else the voice of Ayme came from the door. "A... Ayme?! What are you..." Leroy muttered in a panic as he looked at his lover who was peaking into the room. He felt his face burning up with embarrassment being seen with Al like this and his brain just completely froze not knowing what to even do or say in this situation. "It's... it's okay Ayme I was just about to go find you actually... but... but I think... I think I'm gonna spend the night with Al here... You.. you could join us if you want?" He looked towards Al and asked: "That's.. if you're fine with it.."

“I have no objections” Al sighed as he looked at Ayme and got up. Walking over his kissed his lovers head and ushered him over towards Leroy. “You must have gotten lost?” Al asked as Ayme nodded and crawled into the bed beside Leroy snuggling closer to him as he had missed him. “I think it might be best I sleep upstairs...and take some time away from the house” al mumbled as he went to fetch his close from the office his heart a little heavy at the fact Leroy would choose Ayme so eagerly over him and well. While he loved Ayme also...he felt slightly neglected by Leroy and used. Having only been close when Leroy needed to get off it did hurt that the second Ayme came back around Al was left waiting for his lovers to come back to him after they where done with someone else.

"Sorry Ayme, I am a bit... Messy right now." Leroy said as he wrapped his arms around Ayme, but he quickly moved his gaze over towards Al and said: "Thank you Al... I promise I will make it up to you..." He let out a heavy sigh as he looked at the man in his arms. Now he had experienced first hand just how difficult it is to manage two lovers, he couldn't even imagine how Ayme could balance having all of them, though given the huge mess they were in it could be argued that Ayme had failed in that regard. In any case Leroy couldn't really deal with it all at the moment and soon he fell asleep snuggling against his lover.

Al sighed and went outside to smoke only to see Misha out side sitting on a chair having beat him to it. “Seems your bed is occupied. Wanna join mine?”  Misha asked with a light laugh as he looked at Al just seeing how much pain he felt through his eyes. “I know. It gets better though eventually things will be easier once Ayme is better.” Misha admitted as he was handed a cigarette.

”he might not. Granted he might remember better and the others in his head might go away...but he’s going to slip out of lucid ness that’s when we should worry” al explained with a small sigh worried about how Leroy would take it since he was so concerned about Ayme lately. “Leroy’s so worried about him he won’t even let him out of his sight”.

”it’s understandable we all have been worried. Granted I feel like chaining him to a bed and just keeping him home. But he wouldn’t be happy like that.” Misha mumbled letting out a heavy sigh. “He was up here waiting for you two. I could only keep him busy for an hour” Misha admitted with a chuckle as he stared at the few stars in the sky. “We’re going camping tomorrow. High up in the mountains. I’ve already loaded the car. We all need a break.” Misha explained as Al raised a brow surprised by Mishas forward desires.

The next morning Leroy woke up still holding Take in his arms For a moment he want sure where he was nor whether or not he was dreaming. Bit as he held At me a bit closer he was relieved that Ayme was actually there. He let out a heavy sigh and slowly pulled away from and quietly slipped off the bed and headed for the shower. Once he was in the bathroom he looked himself in the mirror and could see the kiss makes left by the doctor on his neck, shoulders and chest, which reminded him of what happened last night. He couldn't help but feel rather guilty for essentially ditching Al in favor Ayme, even taking up the good doctor's bed. "I really don't deserve you Al..." He muttered as he touched the familiar yet strange face reflecting in the mirror. He then headed into the shower and cleaned himself up.

Meanwhile Derrick had also emerged from his room. Heading towards the kitchen he went to see if someone else has gotten there before. "Anyone there?" He asked as he peaked in. 

“Morning.” Misha replied sitting at the table as he looked over some paperwork and sipped his coffee. Raising a brow at Derrick Misha chuckled amused by his shyness. “Glad to see you home. Want to help finish off some of the coffee?” Misha asked Derrick as he continued singing his work papers before he planned on surprising everyone with the trip. Looking at Al who came out with Yu from the study the man looked tiered. Meanwhile Yu was happily carrying around books about his favorite fish and talking to Al in a mix of Russian and English as the man tried to process.

”Yu, Yu...you can only speak one with me! I can’t understand mixed language as well as Misha.” Al explained very gently so happy Yu was excited to learn all his different parents heritage.

“Sure I could use some coffee." Derrick smiled as he headed towards the pot and poured himself a cup of coffee. As he sipped from the cup he looked over to the pile of paper work Misha was working on and asked: "What's with all this stuff? I didn't take that you're the kind of person who put so much energy into work. Just what are you up to?" Before he could get an answer from Misha, Al and Yu showed up with Al seemingly exhausted by Yu's energetic fish talk. 

"Oh, so our boy is bilingual now?" Derrick smiled as he walked over towards Yu and caressed his hair lovingly: "How about I teach you some mandarin some day so you could torment Al with three languages?" He then looked up at the man and asked: "You certainly look like shit. Need help with anything?"

“Mmh it’s a surprise~” Misha replied as he continued focusing on his planning and work. Ignoring the chatter of Al and Yu behind him.

”I doubt you can help me. But I would love if you could take over teaching him another language. Took him three days for Russian. And he’s already got bits of Japanese from Yukie and Ayme.” Al mumbled surprised the boy had learned so quickly and picked up the language like a native speaker.

"Sure, I would love to." Derrick smiled as he looked down at little Yu and said: "Looks like we have quite a little genius on our hands huh? Do you like learning different languages? Perhaps you could be a linguistic expert in the future? Or a marine biologist? Or both?" 

As the rest of the household gathered in the kitchen, Leroy had also emerged from the shower feeling cleaned and refreshed. He put on a bathrobe and went back to the bed to check in how was Ayme doing. He nudged the albino lightly and whispered: "Hey there Ayme. Wake up. It's time for breakfast." 

“I find it fascinating how the language works. Granted I don’t think I would use it much it would be helpful while working out in the ocean. Being able to travel everywhere exploring and baiting different cultures, I think it’s something I should learn now” Yu admitted with a small smile as he clung to Derrick wanting to bother him now. “How did you learn mandarin? You run Italian shops right? so it doesn’t make sense for you to know mandarin” Yu asked being rather nosy as he snuggled into Derrick’s body wanting to hang out with him for the day now.

”Mmh I’m tiered” Ayme mumbled not wanting to get out of the warm bed. “Can’t I stay here?” Ayme asked as he peeked out at Leroy his hair falling gracefully into his eyes.

Derrick chuckled as he held little Yu up and said: "Who gave you that idea? I run a bunch of restaurants but none of them are Italian. Besides, do I look Italian to you?" He gestured at his black hair and continued: "I do know Italian though, used to do a lot of business with them. I could teach you some Italian if you like, among other things. Did you have your breakfast yet? How about we come and help me feed everybody?"

Meanwhile in Al's bedroom, Leroy chuckled slightly as he pressed a soft kiss on Ayme's cheek: "Normally I would say yes but this isn't our bed, it's Al's. While I am sure the good Doctor wouldn't mind you chilling on his bed a bit longer, it's better not abuse his hospitality. Besides, I think it would help with your memory if you spend more time with others in the house, and what better occasion than to meet up at the dining table? Come on Ayme, let's go down together. You wouldn't let me starve, would you?"

“Misha he said you work at a restaurant and we had Italian a few times.” Yu explained having just made up the rest as he snuggled Derrick happily. “Still how do you know mandarin?” Yu asked poking at learning more about Derrick.

(how old was Yu? I’ve forgotten and I’m trying to place his age and the twins)

”no I wouldn’t. But I don’t have any interest in breakfast unless there’s coffee and bacon” Ayme mumbled as he got out of the bed. Looking at Leroy he led the way up to the dining room to see everyone already there. “This seems interesting” Ayme mumbled as he made his way over to the coffee pot.

(I thought he was like ten or something? And the twins were just babies last time we checked. Could be around one year old by now? They should start babbling and talking.)

"Cause I am Chinese, silly boy. I know a few different Chinese dialects actually and Mandarin Is just one of them. Speaking of which, if you are really serious about learning all those languages just talking and listening wouldn't be enough. How about I get you some books to read as well?" As they chatted around the kitchen everyone's gaze was drawn towards the door as Leroybajd Ayme showed up. "Good morning everyone." Leroy said as he looked around the room, he shows an apologetic smile when his eyes met with Al's as he still felt bad for last night. Meanwhile Derrick was also feeling awkward as he wasn't sure how to interact with Ayme in case he was still hostile to him. But in the end his desire to be near Ayme won over and he approached the albino and said: "Here, let me help you." He poured a cup of coffee for Ayme and handed the cup to him and asked: "How was your sleep last night. Did you have a good rest?"