You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Eventually nthe bus arrived at their destination and just as they were wondering whgh r or not they should wake Derrick up, the former mafia boss woke from his nap and lokk d around in a panic. It took him a moment to remember where he was Q's and when he saw Ayme looking at him he let out a sign of relief. "Ayme is here... He's safe.. good..." He mitter e to himself before gettinf up and joined the best of the group, acting as if everything was normal: "This looks like a pretty nice place. " He smiled as he looked around and then asked: "So what's tHe plan? We just scatter and do whatever it you got some group activities in mind?"

(Sorry for shorter reply)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Well the twins are down for a nap so I’m going to the hot spring area of the house with some wine. Al has decided to join me and we will go from there. Yu has found the library so that should kill five hours for him also” Misha finished already digging in the fridge for a nice bottle of wine. “You three are on your own” Misha finished excited to head off and finally relax.

“I’m not sure what I want to do yet maybe relax outside?” Ayme asked thinking the warm air would feel nice against his skin. “Maybe go out on a hike?” Ayme added almost more to himself then Leroy and Derrick.

(it’s cool :) )

"In that case I will come with you, if you don't mind." Derrick said to Ayme, while he didn't want his presence to alarm At me in the other hand he also didn't want to leave the albino alone. 

Leroy on the other hand thought a out the situatuon. While he wanted to confess his feelings towards Al he'd prefer to do it alone while Misha isn't around. He also didn't want to get in the way between Ayme and Derrick as they also need to work things out. After a moment he said: "I think I will just chill in the house and Jeep an eye on the twins. They are asleep now but god knows when will they wake up and start crying again."

“No...that’s fine I guess” Ayme replied with a small smile before turning to Leroy. “Have fun and relax. If you need help Yu and the others are more then happy” Ayme added as he kissed Leroy’s cheek and went to go grab a water bottle so he could get his hike started. Five minutes later he was dressed properly and had two water bottles and without looking at Derrick offered him one.

"Of course Ayme. You have fun too." Leroy smiled as he kissed Ayme on the cheek as well before looking towards Derrick. As their gazes met the two men nodded in mutual acknowledgement before parting ways. Derrick smiled when Ayme offered him a bottle and said: "Thanks love. Let's go." He put the bottle into his back pack and checked the gun on his belt to make sure it was secured. Soon they were out in the great outdoors enjoying everything nature had to offer. Fresh air, tranquility, occasionally sounds of birds and other small animals in the wild. Derrick though cared little about the nature as his eyes was just scouring the surroundings for any place someone could be hiding. 

“You know being all nervous like you are reaffirms I shouldn’t be around you. It’s clear you can’t handle it” Ayme started admiring the view as he looked away from Derrick. “I have strong feelings toward you that are anger and a desire to push you away and I’m not sure if it’s because your always on high alert and it scared me so much before. I can’t remember a lot...some days are better then others but this...” Ayme mentioned as he looked at Derrick. “Is something not normal I can tell by how everyone else is around you” Ayme finished with an annoyed frown as he sat down on a big rock taking a break.

Derrick turned to look at Ayme and was dumbfounded, then after a moment of pause Derrick burst out laughing until he sat down on a rock beside him. After a while he finally calmed down and said with a weak smile: "You're right Ayme... I've been way to tensed about all this but... How could I not be? I was the one who got you kidnapped cause my old enemies wanted to hurt me! And I'm too powerless to even catch that son of a bitch! Perhaps I shouldn't have quit the mafia, then I'll have all the resources and connections to find that bastard then feed him to the sharks... after I cut him into a million pieces of course." He put his hands down and looked at Ayme and said: "Oh man I haven't' been  this tired since... since the day I got chased by some Black Tiger goons for three days without sleep? Nah this is worse..." He then let out a tired sigh and said: "But I'm still gonna keep an eye on you whether you like it or not. I can't just leave leave you wandering around in the wild alone in your current condition."

“Mmh I did pretty fine wandering around naked the first time” Ayme mumbled as he sipped his water for a moment deeply thinking. “The boss man...well I can’t tell you about what he was doing. Not if I want to protect you. I remember bits and pieces...mostly faces and a small amount of information” Ayme muttered annoyed he couldn’t help out more with it. “It all comes and goes some days im fine around you...others I can’t be around you because I’m scared” Ayme admitted as he looked over at Derrick hoping he would understand he didn’t hate him his feelings where just messy.

If he was in a better state if mind Derrick might have acted differently, but he was tired and stressed to the limit both in body and mind, the only thing that was really keeping him going was his love towards Ayme and his burning hatred towards Dmitri. So when Ayme said that he wanted to protect him from the "boss man" and was scared he got up from the rock and walked up toward Ayme, grabbing the albino and pulled him into his arms rather forcefully and said: "You want to protect me? Silly little thing... You couldn't even protect yourself! Yes I screwd up and let you get kidnapped and you have every right to be angry at me, but do you trust Dimitri's abilities over mine? Do you think that I would allow that bastsrd to harm us again? I promise you Ayme I will find that sonnof a bitch and kill him in the cruelest way known to man!" He then let go of Ayme and said: "If you want I will leave your side and go hunt down that bastard. I will bring his head back to show you so you wouldn't be scared anymore."

“I protected myself just fine while I was away!” Ayme snapped back as he glared at Derrick. “And for the record I don’t doubt your abilities I doubt our family being protected or you getting in deeper trouble!” Ayme huffed as he squirmed in Derrick’s  arms annoyed he hadn’t gotten his strength fully back to get away. “I don’t want you to leave either...I just don’t know what I want!” Ayme finished his voice shaking as he stayed still his body trembling as he tried to breathe feeling claustrophobic.

"You said it yourself Ayme, you don't want me to leave." Derrick said as he tightened his hold around Ayme, not budging even an inch as the albino squirmed and struggled trying to break free. "You're the love of my life and I won't let anything get between us, not you, not me, certainly not that bastard Demitri who would wish he was never born by the time I'm done with him." He pulled back slightly and looked straight into Ayme's eyes before leaning back in and claimed the albino's lips with his own aggressively. Eventually he pulled away from the kiss and said: "I don't care if we being together is dangerous, I just want you to be by my side." 

“I never wanted to leave your side. I’m just an emotional mess lately” Ayme replied with a small frown. Looking at Derrick Ayme laid his head back on his lovers chest basking in the comfort of his arms. “I don’t like acting hostile towards you.” Ayme whispered suddenly hugging Derrick tightly trying to prove in some way he still loved the man.

Derrick chuckled slightly as he felt Ayme's arms wrapped rightly around his body. Pressing a kiss into the albino's hair he whispered: "I understand love.... I understand...." He held Ayme in his arms for a bit longer until he held Ayme's face up so he could press a loving kiss on the man's lips. It started off soft and gentle but gradually the kiss got deeper and more passionate, his tongue extended into Ayme's mouth and mingled with Ayme's own in a lustful dance. 

Meanwhile his hands began roaming across Ayme's body, teaching under his shirt to touch on his smooth skin and soon reached one of his nipples. He began running and pinching the small bud playfully while he let go of Ayme's lips to leave a trail of kisses down his neck. 

“Forest floor is pretty rough to fuck on” Ayme moaned softly his body burning at Derrick’s touch. Pulling his lover closer Aymes body burning at Derrick’s touch, and at every kiss from Derrick’s lips. “I mean I’ve fucked in worse places but...well I do still have some....unsavory looks from being with Demitris men” Ayme added wanting Derrick to be somewhat prepared since he hadn’t seen him naked at all.

Derrick nodded at what Ayme said and proceeded to undress his lover. Soon the albinos body was laid bare in front of the eyes and the first thing he noticed where all the kiss marks and bites left by Al. He leaked down and began kissing and biting on Ayme's pale skin leaving his own make son Ayme as if making claim to his body. "I've missed you Ayme... I've missed you so much...." He whispered as he reached Ayme's groin and began licking his cock, running his tongue along the shaft several times before took the whole thing inside his mouth and down his throat. He began suxming on the member lovingly while his began playing with Ayme's balls, rubbing and squeezing them with his fingers. 

“I’m sorry I left you. I should have stayed closer” Ayme admitted feeling bad to have caused Derrick so much worry. Groaning back at the attention to his cock and balls, Ayme touched Derrick’s cheek gently. “Easy we have all day to play around and be with each other” Ayme reassured Derrick not wanting him to rush on their reunion. Running his hands through Derrick’s hair Ayme shivered at every suck and caress to his body.

Letting out some soft moans Ayme groaned and looked at Derrick. “I want more of you” Ayme whispered his voice shaking at the thought of being fucked by Derrick. “I want you to take me and make me yours again!” Ayme added firmly wanting to be free of the Demitris hold.

"It's not your fault Ayme.. nobody could have predicted that..." Derrick said as he let Ayme's member slip out of his mouth and he began stroking it with his hand instead. Looking up at his lover he nodded at his request and smiled: "Of course Ayme.. your mine... body and soul, all of it..." He grabbed the albino's legs and lifted his hip, it was at that moment did he saw the terrible brand on Ayme's butt cheeks. "So this is what you were talking about earlier... poor thing.." He said as he leaned down and began running his tongue along the burn mark as if trying to heal it. He then burried his nose into the crevice and extend his tongue to lick Ayme's anus, smearing his saliva over the pucker before he pushed the nimble appendage inside.  

“I’m going to have it removed if the scarring doesn’t heal” Ayme added with a small huff enjoying all the more his lovers hands on his body. Groaning at Derrick’s tongue grazing the burn mark Aymes breathing hitched a little in fear. Blushing red at the embarrassment of such a small wound causing such fear Ayme didn’t think long on it before he was a moaning mess at the feeling of Derrick’s tongue pleasuring his delicate hole. “You feel so good~” Ayme moaned enjoying the warm tongue massaging his insides.

Derrick continued the rim job as his tongue ventured deeper and deeper into Ayme's rear. By this point he knew the albino's body like the back of his hand and knew just where to poke his tongue to make the man sing. He enjoyed the man's ass for a while and before he pulled back and began removing his own clothes. Now the two lovers were both completely exposed to the elements of the wild and somehow the situation made it more exciting, as if some primal instinct was being awakened. "Here I come Ayme..." Derrick said as he pressed his erection against the albino's entrance and slowly he pushed inside, his hard tool dragging along the soft membranes of Ayme;s intestine and rubbed against his sweet spot as it went deeper and deeper.  

Derrick let out a deep groan when his manhood was completely sheathed inside and he leaned down to claim his lover's lips once more. He began grinding his hips as he they locked in a long and passionate kiss and he could feel the tides of pleasure beginning to rise. 

“I didn’t think we would fuck out in the wild~” Ayme moaned his body trembling at the feeling of his ass being filled with Derrick’s cock. Kissing back deeply Ayme let out small sweet moans with every thrust inside of him. Pulling his body closer to Derrick’s he groaned biting his lovers lip as he pulled away from the heated kiss. “I wanted this...so much when I saw you” Ayme whispered hating his fear had kept him from running back to Derrick’s side until now.

"To be honest... I've always wanted to fuck you in the wild.." Derrick whispered as he began grinding his waist slowly as he looked down at his beautiful lover. He grabbed onto his thighs and gradually began picking up the pace, thrusting his cock in and out of his rear and pounded his member against Ayme's sweet spot again and again. He panted heavily as deep groans leaked from his throat, and as his movements became more and more aggressive the sound of their bodies slammed against each other along with their lustful moans began to echo in the woods and mountains. "You think... you think they'd be able to hear us back in the house?" Derrick asked teasingly before leaning down and bit on the albino's neck and shoulders and said: "Moan louder my love... let the whole world know that you're back in my arms... back being fucked by me!" 

“If they can Ill be embarrassed as hell” Ayme mumbled his body burning and enjoying every second of Derrick’s cock thrusting inside of him. Biting his lip Ayme was embarrassed by Derrick’s request to show the world he had been claimed. Blushing red Ayme looked away from his lover his body showing more then his voice just how much he enjoyed being fucked by Derrick.

Derrick groaned loudly as he continued to work his wait, ramming his cock in and out of Ayme's rear repeatedly. Having missed Ayme for so long and after all the fear and distance he showed, Derrick finally felt that his lover has truly returns to him and knowing that made everything feel.even better. Beige long he could feel please building up towards climax and as he grabbed onto Ayme's thighs tightly he mustered all the strength he had in his body and with a loud roar he came, his cock twitching deep inside Ayme's rear as it shot out strings of thick jelly like cum. He gave it a few more thrusts to squeeze out any seeds left in his shaft before he slowly pulled out of his lover's rear. Seeing the white slime flowing out of the man's pucker Derrick smiled as he grabbed Ayme up for a deep loving kiss. "I love you Ayme.... I won't ever let go again..." He whispered after pulling away from the kiss.

Meanwhile back in the house, Leroy has been watching over Yu in the library and after a while tHe boy began dozing off.cause it was his usual nap time. After carrying the child to his bed Leroy began exploring the house in the hopes of finding Al who should be out of the bath with Misha by now.

“I’ll hold you to that” Ayme whispered back his body shaking and covered in a light sweat as he held onto Derrick. Resting his head against his lover he took a few minutes to settle his nerves. “Think we should get cleaned up?” Ayme asked softly not sure what else they had planned.

“Yeah I know I’m out for a bit with family you can leave the vials at dr bloods office he’s going to be holding my work and orders until I get back” Al explained sitting outside on the deck as he looked out at the lush green forest enjoying the outdoors. “He will also sign and pay your for it and the other orders” al added with a small chuckle as he typed away on his laptop sitting on a small table beside him the man sneaking in a touch of work while away.