You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“Can’t blame any of us. It’s not like we’ve all had relationships with you. Hell the only one who has is Ayme” Al snapped back as he glared at Derrick only to snap and look down at Ayme who was giving him a look to drop his pissed off anger. As their sex continued it was clear Leroy was done for the moment and sitting up a touch Ayme carefully held his lover. “He could. As could I.” Ayme admitted as he moved away from the others Al raising a brow as Ayme carried Leroy to a chair and covered him with warm blankets before coming back to the group.

”Leroy is fine. It’s just how he is” Al reassured Ayme who seemed a touch more worried about Leroy then normal.

“He knows he’s fine.” Misha replied his body pushing back against Derrick in a sort of harmonious way. “Besides it makes it easier for us to pair up and switch out when needed” Misha added with a sigh as he let a hand gently reach up and touch derricks hair.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Well I suppose that's partly my fault for not getting to know you guys better. But then again we have plenty of time to do so during the trip." Derrick said as he roamed his hand across Misha's body then pulled out of the young man's rear. He turned him around and laid him down before re-entering him and began thrusting into him again and again. He leaned down to look Misha directly in the eyes before claiming his lips with his own, and as the thrusting continued Derrick could feel the pleasure rising ever closer towards climax. 

Misha bit his lips as he felt Derricks hands roam up his body. While he wasn’t close to Derrick...there was a spark there that he couldn’t deny. As he felt Derricks  cock leave his tight ass he looked at him confused having secretly enjoyed the feeling of Derrick filling him up. Finding himself on the bed under Derrick Misha blushed red as he stared up at the man before him his heart unknowingly completely and unfairly captured by his lovers touch and gentleness. Meeting Derricks lips with his own Misha pulled him a touch closer his body burning to be touched and devoured more by Derrick.

”it’s cute watching Misha fall in love.” Ayme admitted to Al who only hugged Ayme closer annoyed. 

“Misha falls to easily for those who are nice to him....it’s a flaw of his” Al mumbled his own body sitting on the couch as Ayme helped himself to his cock riding him his own body needing a deeper fuck.

”he’s not in danger with Derrick I assure you. If anything he’s safer” Ayme admitted his eyes looking over where Leroy was resting. “Don’t forget I found him where he was compared to where he was before and how he was treated he’s defiantly living a better life. None of us beat him or hand him off to strangers” Ayme reminded Al who sighed and looked back at Ayme.

“you talk to much while being fucked.” Al added as he smirked and pinned Ayme down fucking him all the harder.

"Oh? Is that what's happening here? You falling in love with me?" Derrick smiled teasingly as he continue to pound inside the man's rear. He moved over to kiss and nibble on Misha's neck and whispered: "Oh Misha you're adorable~~" He gave the young man's neck a playful bite before he straightened up and began really working his waist, pounding his cock deeply and fiercely down Misha's intestines and ramming against his prostate again and again and again for god knows how long. Eventually he could feel his climax right around the corner and he said: "Come on Misha... cum with me..! Let's cum together!" He said before making an almost bestial roar Derrick arched his body back while bursts of thick slimy cum shot out of his throbbing erection deep inside Misha. He groaned in ecstasy as pleasure traveled across his body sending shivers down his spine, and after a few more thrusts to squeeze out every last drop of his seeds inside his shaft he pulled out of the man and smiled: "That was wonderful Misha, we should do this more often." Having satisfied his urges for the moment, he turned to observe how Ayme and Al was doing and chuckled seeing how much Ayme was into it. 

“...not yet...give me time” Misha moaned as he clung to Derrick. With every thrust and caress Misha matched Derricks stride and affection. As they both rounded that corner Misha moaned and cried out in bliss as he came his stomach now covered with his hot seed. Looking up at Derrick Misha smile and laughed amused as he rested an arm over his chest his body exhausted. “I’ll make sure to fit you in somewhere” Misha added with another laugh having found Derrick adorable.

“Seems they are enjoying themselves.” Misha whispered watching the two fuck in a playful way that was almost like a dominating dance. “I have to ask. Out of the two here still fucking who have you fucked and who did you let fuck you?” Misha asked with a raised brow interested to see what kind of sex Derrick preferred.

As Derrick enjoyed the afterglow of his climax along with a newfound appreciation of Misha's body, he observed the other two men who were still in the middle of passionate fucking and could slowly feel the flames of desire rekindling inside him. Turning back to look at Misha he said: "Well, as you may easily imagine, I have been both on both the giving and receiving end of some good old fashioned ass fucking with Ayme. As for Al I haven't really got a chance to get intimate with him either, which was only nayrual given the fact that the only thing that tied us together was the fact that we all knew Ayme." He shifted closer towards Misha and pressed a soft kids on his cheek and asked: "And I assume you don't mind me changing that?" 

Meanwhile Leroy moaned slightly as he opened his eyes, his body shivered slightly as the sensation from the earlier double penetration still lingered in his body. For a moment his wanting mind couldn't even tell what was going on the than the fact that his aas and pussy felt sticky and stretched. As the lustful moan of Ayme entered his ear he looked over towards his lover and soon remembered what was going on. "Guys what did I miss? Is this the same round or have you guys gone through a few rounds already?"

“As long as you love us I don’t mind. I won’t stand for anyone getting a broken heart” Misha replied with a small sigh his eyes watching Al and Aymes passion. Relaxing in Derricks arms as he was held Misha relaxed just happy everyone was getting a long and bonding nicely. Looking over it surprised Misha when Leroy woke so soon. “Different rounds different partners. Though I think Ayme and Al are going for the record of how long they can keep fucking” Misha explained his eyes glancing over at Leroy who seemed to be alert and recovered for more fun.

Leroy looked over towards Al and Ayme and you could clearly see the list rekindling in his eyes. After all, those were the two men he loved more than anything in the world fucking each other in full glorious display, how could he not get aroused? Biting slightly in his lower lip he slipped down the chair and let the blanket fall off his naked body, crawling on all four he got before the couch his lovers were fucking on and rather eagerly moved to take Ayme's cock in his mouth. His lips sqqeuzed around the shaft greedily as his tongue ran along the hit pulsing shaft. As Al worked his waist and pounded into Ayme, the albino's cock also began ramming down Leroyas throat again and again. 

I was thinking that if the whole harem is really gonna be a big happy family Derrick and Leroy should maybe get closer too. Perhaps at Ayme's request or something? In that case would you be willing to take charge of either one of them? Like I could play Derrick and you play Leroy while they fuck, or vice versa. Ayme can of course be part of the picture as well sticking into one of them.

“Ah~ damn.” Al groaned as he pulled Ayme closer his eyes catching sight of Leroy. “Wondered why he suddenly got tighter” Al muttered more to himself before moving aymes body to a better position so Leroy could get closer. As Al continued thrusting and ramming into Ayme who had melted into a hot moaning mess he moved a foot to lightly brush against leroys cock in a teasing way. 

“he bounces back fast” Misha admitted his body turning towards Derricks as he snuggled his lover closer enjoying their own new level of intimacy. “Kinda envious I didn’t get something like that. Kinda a shame really.” Misha admitted with a small upset sigh wishing his body had turned more sexual like the others who took Aymes blood.

(I think I could do that might not be the best at playing Leroy though :) but I will try my best!) 

"Oh don't worry Misha, you are adorable enough without an insatiable sexual appetite. We have way too many of those going around already." Derrick smiled as he cuddled with the young man while enjoying the lead show the three other members if the harem was putting on for them. Looking at Leroy wiggling his butt while sucking on Ayme's cock he asked: "Tell me Misha, what's like to fuck Leroy's pussy? Did you enjoy it?"

Hearing Derrickas question Leroy looked back with a glare before he turned his attention back at his loveras cock. He began bobbing his head up and down faster while sucking on the member more tightly. Given how long Al and Ayme has been going at it, it shouldn't take too long for the albino to cum. He looked up at Ayme longingly and you could see the list in his eyes. He would certainly love to drink up all of Ayme's delicious seeds, alternatively get a full facial would be nice as well.

“Eh? Your suddenly interested in Leroy now?” Misha asked as he chuckled a little surprised by the question and noticing glare he patted Derricks cheek lovingly. “I’ve fucked many partners. Leroys a different experience. In a way he’s been matched with Aymes lust...but he needs breaks when fucking so he doesn’t fuck as long as Ayme. Truthfully....he’s an interesting experience and he’s seemed to come to peace with himself on who and what he is.” Misha added with a small smile while looking lovingly at Leroy. “He’s a gentle lover who’s passionate about his partners. In reality if you want a hard fuck your better off with Ayme for those needs.” Misha finished as Ayme and Al finished the two exhausted but their round of sex.

”fuck...I need a drink and a smoke” Ayme mumbled with a small laugh his body feeling worn out in a good way.

“I’ll take you up on that. I can show you where I hid the alcohol from Mishas short eyeline” Al replied having tucked it on top of the fridge his hand petting leroys head gently as he check on his lover.

Hearing Misha asking him about his sudden interest in Leroy, Derrick shrugged slightly and said: "Well with him parading his butt over there in fFont of my aaa I just got a little curious." He chuckled at Misha's impression of Leroy describing him as different, gentle but passionate and said: "Well I am sure he is all of those things to you guys. Sadly I have only got the privilege to see his grumpy side."

"That's because I don't like you, Derrick." Leroy said with a slight frown before he turned his attention back to Al and Ayme. He licked the drip of Ayme's cum that was on his lips and leaned into Al's touch, enjoying the affection he was getting from his lover. While Leroy was still clearly horny, all of his lovers were stil recovering from their passion which left him slightly frustrated. 

“Wouldn’t hurt you two to make peace and get along.” Ayme added as he slipped on some pants alongside Al.

”he has a point. It’s not good for tension between us in the house. Children pick up on that” Al added as he kissed Aymes head and pulled him out of the room for a nice little break.

”...why don’t you two take a moment and talk?” Misha offered as he released himself from Derricks arms and scooping up some random pants he followed the others out the door to monitor their habits and check on the children.

"Ah.... Al.. Ayme wait..!" Leroy said as he was about to follow the others but his feet was still a little wobbly and didn't maange to get up in time. Soon only Derrick and him were left in the room and an awkward silence filled the space.

"Well... you heard the men, might as well have ourselves a little talk right?" Derrick smiled as he shifted to the side of the bed and crossed his legs, while Leroy managed to get himself up the couch and looked at the ex-mafia boss grudgingly. Seeing this Derrick chuckled slightly and said: "Seriously though I never figured out why do you hate me so much."

Leroy fell silent for a moment and after a heavy sigh he said: "It's because Ayme left me because of you... We were doing fine until you showed up and screwed things up"

"Hey that's not fair! It was you who couldn't live with the idea of Ayme having other partners and..." Leroy interjected. 

"I KNOW!" Leroy exclaimed with a mixture of anger and frustration, though they were more directed towards himself then at Derrick. He continued: "I know... I know.. it was all me.... and you're a constant reminder that it was ALL Me. I couldn't satisfy Ayme... I couldn't protect him... I couldn't accept him as who he was, what he wanted and needed in his life... And when you turned your life around after Ayme left... I fell into darkness, lost everything and became... this. So in short, I hate you because how much you reminded me to hate myself!"

"Well... that was... heavy." Derrick said with a weak smile as he got up from the bed and walked up towards him, sitting down on the couch beside him he looked at the man who essentially has been his love rival throughout the years and said: "If Ayme was here I'm sure he's gonna say a lot of things to comfort you like that it's okay it's not your fault and he loves you no matter what and such and such, but I'm just gonna say that I've had enough of your self-pity and loathing. Yeah, shit happened and you're no longer the man you were. But Ayme loves you and if you don't love yourself, it would be a betrayal of Ayme's love. So get your act together Leroy! I mean what's the fun in having a love rival when the competition is this pathetic?" 

"Pa... Pathetic?!" Leroy exclaimed as he raised his fist punched Derrick in the face, knocking the man off the couch: "Who are you calling pathetic?!" 

"Hahaha! Now we're talking!" Derrick laughed as he looked up at Leroy who was now standing over him. From this angle he could get a pretty good look at Leroy's newly formed cock and balls and below them his juicy pussy still leaking cum from Ayme. He let out a chuckle and said: "So what now Leroy? You gotta punch me to a pulp or what?" 

(Feel free to take over Leroy from here. I think a little hate-fuck is in order? I mean Leroy is still horny so might as well right? lol)

“Just enough to get my point across.” Leroy replied his anger bubbling to the surface at Derricks cocky attitude. “Naturally I’d love to just kill you...but that would upset Ayme and you can’t heal like the rest of us” Leroy added knowing that despite his closeness to Ayme he wasn’t like them he didn’t have that special bond.

-meanwhile-

“your really fine leaving them to talk?” Misha asked Ayme who looked over at him noticing the awkwardness in his stance as he stood outside.

”honestly Leroy won’t kill him and if anything they might just beat all the anger out of each other” Ayme explained as he smoked a touch nervous about the outcome between the two.

”please if their rage is anything like what you get then they will throw some punches and most likely hate fuck or one will leave. Either way...it’s something that needs to happen. It’s getting hard being around the two” Al added looking up at the sky filled with stars. “By the way Misha and Myself are heading to Russia for a month. Like we’ve discussed in therapy...it’s some unfinished business for Misha and his way of coping with everything.” Al explained with a small dry chuckle. “We won’t leave till after our vacation but will you three be fine with the kids?” Al asked not wanting to force Ayme to be in a place where he couldn’t handle things with the kids and Leroy and Derrick.

“I’ll live. Might take up drinking to cope but, I’ll live” Ayme muttered with a sigh knowing all to well why they where going to such lengths.

“If we are successful and we’ve really found a donor it would make Misha very happy... if we aren’t successful then it’s much needed closure for him” Al added knowing Misha was deep down longing for his own actual blood offspring and the ache for him was something he desperately wanted to figure out or create.

”I still love my babies and wouldn’t ever replace them....but I just want to know. It’s something I want to move on from and if it can’t happen then I feel I can finally be at peace. If on the off chance it’s true and there is a doctor that might be able to help...then I have to try and do this for me.” Misha explained as he looked down feeling like he was betraying his family by doing such a thing.

”I understand you don’t need to ask or explain.” Ayme added as he looked at Misha a small smile on his face. “I took a lot away from you least I could do is let you do what you want and have some normalcy.” Ayme reassured Misha before leaning over to kiss his cheek. “Take as long as you want we will be waiting here for you weather you choose to visit or come home” Ayme added before hugging Misha close Al blushing at the sight and turning to look away at the stars knowing that it was a difficult path for Misha but in the end he would need to figure it out himself.

-meanwhile-

Leroy staring down at Derrick  glared daggers at the man as he noticed his eye-line sending a sharp kick to his ribs. “Fucking bastard” Leroy hissed pissed but unsure of just how badly he could beat Derrick before it was to far. Leroy was a mess at this point between his anger at Derrick and his own needs his body was sending waves of mixed signals.

"Ouch~ Leroy cut it out!" Derrick whined as he took the kicks from Leroy who was thankfully holding back his strength, as even though he had certainly shrunk a fair bit after all the transformation he had been put through, those with Ayme's DNA have a really wide range of properties and physiques and thus it was hard to judge their strength from appearance alone. With a quickly foot swipe Derrick caught Leroy by surprise and knocked him to the ground, then he swiftly got on top of Leroy and said with a teasing smile: "Now Ayme asked us to make peace and get along, and despite your resentment towards me I can see that you are still very much aroused... Isn't that right my dear rival?" He reached a hand down between Leroy's legs and teasingly brushed his fingers against the lips of his pussy, then without much resistance was able to stick his digits inside. "God you're so fucking wet... and I bet it's not just Ayme's cut..." He whispered as he leaned down closer towards Leroy and said: "So how about we just go with the old saying, make love, not war?" 

“Fuck off” Leroy snapped his body aching with a deep longing to be fucked and filled again. Looking away from Derrick as his hand reached down to stroke his dripping insides the man did his best to hold back a moan choosing to bite his lip instead. With the insertion of Derricks fingers Leroys back arched a little his hold breaking as he gasped a small moan leaking out in the sudden gasp. Shivering in pleasure at Derricks closeness and teasing Leroy looked him in the eyes. “I doubt you could please me enough to end our war.” Leroy hissed his body trembling as he looked up at Derrick his face red from embarrassment as he laid pinned under Derrick. To him the very act of lovemaking was a war for him.

Derrick chuckled as he looked down at Leroy who was clearly starting to melt from the burning desire inside him which he almost found it to be adorable. There was just something about Ayme's DNA it would seem that just turn anyone who has it to sluts one way one way or another. Misha in this regard was probably the least effected amongst those Derrick knew about but then again he didn't have a full grasp of what was Misha's deal exactly. In any case he smiled: "Well... at least I can keep you entertained till the rest of them come back... I wonder what would they think? Our dear Ayme, Al, Misha, seeing you moaning like a little slut beneath me... Maybe there're get turned on and join the fun? I mean you are qutie an expert at taking multiple cocks at once~"

Derrick leaned down and for a moment it looked almost as if he was about to kiss Leroy in the lips, but at the last moment he moved to the side and licked the man's sweaty cheek, then along his jawline then down to his neck, licking, nibbling and biting there playfully. Meanwhile he dug his finger deeper and deeper into Leroy's slit before he pulled the digit out, only to re-enter his body now with more fingers. He began pushing the digits back and forth while rotating them. "Enjoying the finger-bang so far, Leroy? But I'm sure you'd want something bigger, hotter, and harder inside you and all you need to do, is ask~" He looked at Leroy with a teasing smile: "Come Leroy, ask nicely and I'll make you moan so loud that they'll be rushing back for the show." 

“I doubt they would come running back.” Leroy replied his face turning red at the thought of being seen in such a state. Groaning at the sudden licks to his body Leroy tried desperately to contain his moans as his body trembled and burned under Derricks wet tongue. Feeling the mans fingers sliding in and out of his wet hole Leroy groaned in bliss as his hips ground back against Derricks fingers. “I don’t want them s-seeing this” Leroy snapped his voice ending in more of a whine as he looked at Derrick his eyes full of need instead of anger. “I want to have some dignity...” Leroy admitted his body breaking his slit hungrily taking in Derricks fingers all the more.

“Please~ please can we can you fuck me” Leroy begged his body at its limit of torment. “I want you deep inside me. I want you to show me why Ayme fell for you and how you keep him by your side. I want you to fuck me and keep me by your side like the others do” Leroy whispered his body and mind compliantly vulnerable to Derricks touch now.

"Oh but I think they'll enjoy the show very, very much. As for dignity.... silly you, when has dignity ever been a part of this messy household?" Derrick chuckled joyfully as he reached for Leroy's cheek and caressed him in a rather affectionate manner and said: "I've never seen you act so adorable in front of me.. I suppose...." He pushed his digits deep inside Leroy's pussy and began shaking them almost violently and said: "There're multiple ways through a man's heart, and for you, it's this sweet juicy slit of yours~~"

Pulling his fingers out he got up and grabbed Leroy's legs, pulling them wide apart while he moved into position. As he looked down upon his rival in love he couldn't help but find a sort of twisted pleasure in seeing Leroy moaning and panting beneath him. "Since you asked so nicely, here I come~" Derrick said with an almost malicious smile as he pressed the top of his cock against Leroy's all too ready pussy and with one powerful thrust rammed all the way inside. "Mnnnn~~ yeah this is a pretty could pussy~~" He moaned in pleasure as he began rocking his waist: "I'll show you Leroy!... I'll show you how much of a good fuck I am!"

Leroy listening to Derrick only blushed harder his focus on pleasure only breaking as his legs where forced apart causing him to utter a sound of surprise.”be gentle please~” Leroy begged his voice sweet and almost nice as his fingers gripped the bedsheets. Letting out a groan as Derrick pushed fully in his body trembling happily as his voice let out a lust filled moan.

-meanwhile-

“we should head back before they kill each other.” Misha mumbled shivering in the night air as he stood in just a shirt.

”they aren’t going to kill each other” Ayme added as he sat smoking playing on his phone. “They will be fine Leroy heals just as good as any of us and if he ends up hurting Derrick well...I can step in if it’s needed” Ayme admitted willing to give blood for Derrick if he was close to dying.

”relax. Enjoy the break.” Al added coming back with some beer. Opening on he sipped the beer sitting cozy beside Ayme to wait for the two to finish.

-meanwhile-

“Derrick...” Leroy groaned his body rolling in pleasure as he reached out for Derrick wanting to be fucked hard against the wall or really in any other way then pitifully on the bed.

Derrick worked his waist and thrust his cock inside Leroy again and again. Who knew his rival in love could be so.... alluring once you got a cock down his pussy? The way he moaned and begged was simply priceless! If only he knew this earlier he was sure their relationship could have been a lot smoother. But of course, if they haven't argued and fought over Ayme and caused all the shenanigans that followed, they wouldn't be in bed together in the first place. Looking down at Leroy as he reached for him, Derrick let out a bemused chuckle and asked: "What's the matter Leroy? I see that you're enjoying my cock so much. Do you want to change the position or something? Sure thing~" With a devious smile he pulled out of Leroy's pussy and flipped him around, he pinned Leroy down against the mattress with one hand as he held his cock and this time pressed the tip against the man's similarly wet and welcoming anus. He leaned down and whispered beside Leroy's ear: "Now let me give your slutty ass a try..." 

Slowly Derrick pushed his cock through Leroy's loose sphincter and pushed deeper and deeper. The progress was very slow. It was like Derrick wanted Leroy to feel and remember every inch of his manhood as he was being invaded and claimed. Eventually he burried his cock all the way to the hilt and let out a deep groan: "Yeah.. this is quite a fine piece of ass you got here... No wonder Ayme loves fucking you so much." He gave Leroy's butt a playful slap and began really working his hip, slapping their bodies against each other fiercely again and again and again. 

Letting out a groan Leroy’s fingers ripped at the sheets beneath them. Gasping as he felt Derrick teasing his puckered entrance he let out another messy groan of approval. “Your an ass teasing me like this” Leroy growled his body aching to be filled and fucked again. Letting out a small gasp as he felt Derrick fully push his thick cock in Leroy held back the urge to move his hips and ram himself against Derricks throbbing cock until he couldn’t even think straight. Turning to look at Derrick Leroy was a mess of emotions being pinned down and dominated well, it was driving his body insane and causing every touch and movement to turn him or or burn with desire.

“I want to know why Ayme keeps you around because I honestly see you as just someone to fuck when he needs to get off. Am I right or is there more to you?” Leroy snapped back trying to be a touch playful with Derricks comment about how fun he was to fuck. As they continued Leroy whined and moaned taking each thrust easily as time went on and in response to the rougher treatment ground his ass back against Derrick with each dominating thrust begging for more from his new partner.

Derrick chuckled at Leroy's comment, clearly the man still had some semblance of self control and dignity left to allow him putting out a come-back like this. "Well I also have my dashing looks and charming personality, but that is of little concern to you right now, as you are just..." He pulled his cock all the way out of Leroy's ass only to shove into his pussy in one merciless thrust, then all the way out of his pussy then back into his ass again, then to his pussy, his ass, his pussy, his ass, again and again, over and over. He growled loudly: "You're just a little slut getting fucked right now!" Given how rough Derrick was going it was quite surprising that he was able to pull off this alternating thrusting flawlessly as he violated and claimed both of Leroy's holes. Given how sensitive Leroy was he wouldn't be surprised the man start cumming like crazy soon. 

“Fuck~” Leroy groaned as he fell mercy to Derricks fucking. Moaning over and over as he was entered and fucked in each hole all he could do was melt into a moaning mess. Feeling his limit hit Leroy’s eyes rolled back as he came his body shaking in bliss as the first wave of pleasure washed over his body. “ don’t stop~” Leroy begged Derrick wanting to ride out as many orgasms as he could until his body couldn’t take it and blacked out from pleasure. As Derrick continued to literally fuck him over and over Leroys body responded by getting more wet his stomach covered in hot cum as he reached his second orgasm his body trembling in quite the enticing way.