You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“Mmh I bet you will. Kinda jealous I don’t get to watch or even join in for awhile~” Misha replied back with a smirk as he watched Leroy and Al kiss. “Maybe we should help him” Misha added with a light chuckle as Al laid Leroy in the bed Misha looked up at Ayme who was still tangled in Derricks arms. “I expect both of you to behave and not torment Leroy to much” Misha added not wanting to come back to a tormented and suffering Leroy. 

“oh trust me we plan to care for him very very well” Ayme admitted as he let a hand snake up to Derricks hair and pull it lightly. “Let’s play darling” Ayme asked his lover.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

"Sure thing my dear. Let's play~~" Derrick said as he lenses in and claimed Ayme's lips with his won while at the same time he reached a hand down to grab into the albino's butt, squeezing his bouncy butt cheek playfully while he began shifting towards the bed Gill even really he pushed Ayme down onto the mattress beside Leroy. Looking down at the lair of beautiful bodies beneath him he chuckled: " How about we give your little ass some love too?" He got doww and raised Ayme's legs up so he could burry his face into the manga rear, his tongue ventured out side his mouth and began licking Ayme's ass lovingly. 

Meanwhile Leroy was quickly getting desperate for more attention. He pulled Misha down for a deep needy kiss, whike at the same time he opened his left G's wudleh and  reached a hand down to hold his small cock, stroking it slowly like he was putting in a show for Al. After a while he pushed Misha gently away from the kiss and said: "Please I wanna be filled up... Misha.. Al.. give me your cocks~~"

“Mngh” Ayme moaned as he was tossed beside Leroy and his ass was suddenly attacked by Derricks tongue. 

“so needy~” Misha added with a sigh as he smirked and kissed Leroy back before moving him into a better sitting position. Taking his time he pushed into Leroy and once fully in laid back on the pillows so Al could be on top and do most of the movement after pushing in.

“So naughty~” Al whispered watching as Leroy was rubbing his own cock the man clearly consumed by lust. Angling Leroy better Al carefully pushed his Vick in both filling Leroys ass to the brim with throbbing flesh.

Leroy moaned in pleasure as Misha entered him, as he was laid back on the young man's body he looked to his side and saw Ayme moaning from getting his ass eaten by Derrick. The lewd sight turned him on even further as the hand holding his own cock began pumping even faster. "Yes Misha... Al... I'm so needy... so naughty... so please... fuck me hard.. punish me~" He whined lustfully as he watched with anticipation when Al came close and pushed his cock into his ass as well. Obviously it wasn't as girthy as the combination of Ayme, Derrick, and the dildo all up his ass but it was still a considerable size to take at once. "Ha... ah.. .God.. your cosk feels so.. so good..! Fuck.. fuck me harder.. please~" He cried as he wrapped his legs around Al's waist and wiggled his hip. Meanwhile he reached a hand to his side and grabbed Ayme's hand, locking their fingers together. 

"Oh look. Leroy misses you~ How adorable~" Derrick said as he pulled away from Ayme's ass and smiled: "Don't worry Leroy you'll get Ayme's cock soon enough, right after I have a taste of his ass first." He shifted into position and pressed his own erection against the albino's ass and rammed it in without much difficulty. He wasted no time in rocking his waist back and forth, slapping their bodies together passionately as his cock thrust inside Ayme and pounded against his sweet spot again and again. 

Biting Leroys ear playfully Misha smirked as he let a hand gracefully dance towards Leroys clit. Slowly rubbing the delicate clit he watched as Al pushed himself deep inside Leroy making him moan softly. “It’s tight~” Misha moaned his body shaking as he laid under Leroy. Feeling him wiggle and beg for more from Leroy Misha whimpered in need also his hand groping at Leroys chest as he pulled and teased his nipples.

”I will go as fast as I desire~” Al replied to Leroy as he smirked at the cute handholding between the two lovers. “How cute.” Al added his hips moving to fuck Leroy a touch harder and deeper then he usually did.

”Derrick! Ah! Fuck your going to hard” Ayme moaned his voice sweet as he held Leroys hand tightly his other hand gripping at the sheets. Squirming under Derricks relentless fucking the room was soon filled with Ayme,Leroys, and Mishas heated moans that where mixed between sweet begging noises and deep desire gasps.

Leroy moaned lustfully as he got double-penetrated from Al and Misha, the way Al rammed his cock into his rather over crowded ass sent waves after waves of pleasure across his burning body. He held onto Ayme tighter as he could feel the little semblance of self control faded away and got replaced by complete surrender to passion and pleasure. "Ha... ah.. Ahh .aaah~ Al... Misha~~. .aaah~~fuck~ aaaAAAH~~!" He couldn't even get himself to formulate a complete sentence at this point and all he could do was to moan helplessly and calling the names of his lovers. The additional stimulation of his nipples certainly didn't help the situation and with a loud desperate cry Leroy came, squirting out a few weak shots of very thin cum from his small cock while his pussy and ass convulsed and squeezed up tightly. But of course Leroy was far from satisfied as his legs wrapped around Al's waist tighter and begged: "M... more.. please.... ah. aahhHHaannn ~~"

Meanwhile Derrick was also having a great lot of fun using Ayme's ass as he pleased. He slapped on the albino's thigh playfully as he worked his waist fucking his lover, enjoying the waves of pleasure coming from his manhood as it was squeezed by Ayme's intestines. Seeing Leroy cumming yet again for god knows how many times already that night Derrick chuckled and said: "Oh look Leroy made a huge mess yet again! Why don't you help cleaning him up?" He said as he flipped Ayme around and moved so Ayme could reach Leroy with his mouth. He slapped on his butt again and said: "Go ahead Ayme, have a taste of his little cock~"

“So needy. How will you survive with just Ayme and Derrick?” Al teased as he continued his pace wanting Leroy to cum as many times as he wanted and from the looks of it Misha was all to well enjoying fucking Leroy also. 

“ngmh” Ayme grumbled as he was moved around and staring at Leroy he huffed. Feeling that slap to his ass sent shivers down his spine and with a huff he slowly started licking and cleaning Leroy off. Using his tongue he licked and sucked on Leroys cock his face red from embarrassment as he did as asked.

”hopefully he listens to you without violence it would be nice knowing we have one other person who can control these two” Al added with a smirk as he watched finding the act rather hot.

"Ha.. nn .aaah.. aaah~~ A...Al...... Misha..~~~" Leroy cried desperately as his lovers continued to assult his senses despite his earlier climax, reducing what little semblance of reason he still had even further and made him into a twitching moaning, cumming mess. His small cock kept on squirting juicie which by this point are so thin that it barely tasted like anything. His body spasmed uncontrollably while his eyes rolled back. 

Meanwhile Derrick chuckled at Al's comment and slapped on Ayme's beautiful white ass once more, leaving a red handprint on it momentarily and said: "Oh I don't know about him listening to me without violence I mean.. this butt is so perfect for a little harmless spanking." He gave Ayme's a particularly harsh thrust and pounded his cock inside his ass and said: "But don't worry you two, I'll keep these little sluts well fucked and entertained."

“Mmh well as long as they both aren’t completely broken.” Al replied as he reached over and gently rubbed the red handprint causing Ayme to moan softly. “Aftercare is just as important as punishment.” Al added with a smirk as he continued to fuck Leroy only to cum a few minutes later alongside Misha.

”you two talk to much during sex.” Misha added with a sigh as he snuggled into Leroy just holding him tenderly while watching Al pull out. “But…he is right. You have to remember both of them aren’t always mentally okay make sure they take breaks and you caress them more often” Misha added with a small smile as he just held Leroy. “I find having them crave intimacy  and sex better then just fucking to let off steam. Plus…there’s always a chance Leroy could be pushed to far to just agree to whatever happens to his body when it might not be in the best interest for him.” Misha explained as he watched Ayme continue to lick and clean Leroy up enjoying his task a little more not even listening to the three talk since his body was drowning in pleasure from being fucked so hard.

"And you trust too little. Don't worry Misha I would take good care of them. " Derrick da as he leaned down and turned Ayme's face towards him and whispered: "I'll take very good care of you...", He coveted Ayme's like with his own while he picked up the place of his fucking even further, ramming his cock into the albino's ass again and again until he felt the rush of climax coming close. 

"Here I come love.. take my cum!" Derrick groaned as he talked his cock deep inside Ayme, ecstasy washer over him as slimy white cuk burst out of his throbbing, pulsing cock. He made a few more things to milk out anything left in his shaft until he let out long, satisfied sigh. He enjoyed the afterglow of his climax for a while before he pulled out of Ayme, not forgetting to get down and press a teasing kiss on Ayme's butt cheek and chuckled: "Thanks for the ass my dear."

Meanwhile Leroy had came so many times from getting double fucked and sucked on by Ayme that he literally can't squeeze anything out if his little dick anymore. His eyes were rolled back and he just laid there moaning weakly not really responsive. "I guess Leroy is out for the moment. Better get him something to drink or he may get dehydrated by how many times he came." Derrick said as he slipped off the bed and said: "I'll be right back. You guys take care of him for now okay?"

“Your leaving?” Ayme asked with a huff as he sat back on the bed feeling Derricks hot cum slowly leak out of him. “Don’t tell me you have another lover?” Ayme added with a small smirk and tease.

”don’t be so nosy everyone can come and go as they please” Al scolded Ayme lightly watching as Misha settled Leroy down comfortably in the bed and left to go get snacks and water.

”I hope you miss out on one of my sex weeks” Ayme mumbled as he flopped back on the bed annoyed that his lover was fucking and running.

”we will look forward to it. You can have Leroy to play with” Misha teased as he set down some fruit and vegetables and a couple of water bottles. 

“oh. By the way I wanted to talk with you and Al you know about your leaving and such” Ayme added as he took a grape and popped it into his mouth before explaining his plan and idea with them the two settling down on the bed to discuss Aymes idea and friend who might be able to help future wise.

"If I do, I'll make sure to bring him here so you could fuck him too. I'll be right back" Derrick said as he left the room, heading towards the kitchen to get some water. He also took the liberty to grab his phone and began typing a few messages along the way to some of his old allies and friends. Since his lover was so adamant when it comes to killing Dimitri he was certainly gonna do his best trying to make that bastard pay for what he's done. His head on a platter would certainly help calm Leroy's nerves too. Meanwhile Leroy was completely out and was just lying on the bed, being only half conscious while moaning and murmuring from the lingering afterglow of his intense climaxes. Soon enough Derrick returned as he looked around the room and raised an eyebrow when he saw the fruits and vegies. "What's with the vegetables? I guess we could always shove a cucumber up someone's ass."

“They are for eating. Those cucumbers are being chilled in the water tub” Misha replied as he smirked having bought some vegetables for sexual fun. Course in the bathroom true to his word set a tub of ice water full of various shaped vegetables. “I thought a healthy snack would be best before continuing” Misha admitted as he sat snuggled up in Aymes lap.

”mmh besides a nice rest will put us back in the mood if we want to continue” Ayme admitted with a smirk as he bit the tip of his banana off enjoying the snack. “Not to mention I’m looking forward to having something shoved up me again” Ayme mumbled already feeling aroused again.

"My my... You sure you don't use some of those lines on yourself? Seems to me that you are even hornier than usual... Not that I am complaining..." Derrick chuckled as he walked back towards the bed and sat down beside the albino, leaning in to press a soft kiss on his cheek and said: "You know having stretched Leroy's ass so much made me think... You could probably fit quite a lot up your own ass right? Care to find out your limit? I mean we can't let Leroy have all the fun being double and even triple penetrated right?" His face moved toward the assortment of frits and vegetables and he chuckled: "Would be fun to make you and Leroy into fruit and veggie baskets~~"

“Eh. Well I think four is my absolute limit when it comes to cocks shoved up me” Ayme admitted as he blushed having only ever had four in him at once.

”really? I thought the limit was five to seven? Was it just cocks?” Misha added as he looked at Ayme with a small look of curiosity surprised by how much he could hold and how much Leroy could hold.

“Three cocks and a toy but the toy was the same size as the cocks and they weren’t exactly ass breaking.” Ayme admitted the sex scene being part of his hazy trip abroad. “I don’t remember much of it if I’m honest” Ayme added as he finished off his banana. 

“We should really test this for medical and personal records~” Al added as he held a pair of cuffs. “We should see which of the two can take the most and last the longest~ I’d like to see them tied together if they need release they can put on a show and either hump for us or we can watch Ayme fuck Leroy under those conditions.” Al added as he looked at Ayme and Leroy. 

“ha. You do have a dark side when it comes to displaying sex” Misha replied with a light laugh having wondered when Al would try to have more dominating public sex with Leroy and Ayme. 

“You would know we’ve done it in front of plenty windows.” Al replied to Misha with a huff not liking being teased for such an idea. “Besides these two really enjoy fucking each other and being so close sexually. They get us all off quite often, least we could do is create some fun for them.” Al finished as he looked at all the different shapes of vegetables and fruits Misha had brought along. 

“I think I should get a say I mean. Isn’t Leroy to tiered?” Ayme asked as he looked at Leroy and back to Derrick a little concerned for his fate if Al got his way.

"To be fair I think the answer is pretty obvious here." Derrick said as he went and got a cucumber in each hand while Al proceeded to lock Ayme and Leroy together and said: "I mean we've all since how quickly Leroy could come with his body being so sensitive, so Ayme automatically win that round, at least in normal circumstances. But with Leroy being super drugged up I don't really know how many times he could cum before... I don't know.. clearly fainting isn't gonna stop him from being horny.  I mean just look at him!" Derrick pointed to Leroy who was half conscious at best , but despite him not even really awake he was still letting out lustful moans as he rubbed his thighs together, cum and juice from his pussy kept on overflowing from between his legs. Derrick chuckled: "The least we can do for him right now is to keep fucking his poor pussy and ass till the effect of the lube wear off.

He moved over towards Ayme and playfully smacked his butt with the cucumber in his hand and continued: "As for who could take more cocks... I mean Leroy literally have an extra hole for that so Ayme would have to take quite a hell lot more up his ass to even have a chance at wining... But I'm sure Ayme being our most glorious ruler of this harem would show his lovers how it's done?" He then pressed the tip of the vegetable against Ayme's well used hole and began to push it in while asking teasingly: "Is it a bit too cold for you, darling?" 

"Fuck of course it's cold!" Ayme replied with a small jump. Shivering as the icy vegetable slipped inside of him he blushed at the sudden realization of how hard his nipples had become. Looking at Derrick he huffed in annoyance. "You know the second Al and Misha leave and I have a good chance I'll be repaying all of this back to you right?" Ayme warned Derrick who seemed way to eager to play.

"Mmh think he would actually top mafia man?" Al asked Misha who raised a brow at Ayme's words.

"Honestly I think he would. I feel Ayme could hold his own on topping Derrick." Misha replied back to Al as he watched the scene before him unfold. Letting out a low groan Ayme shivered again as the icy vegetable rubbed and explored his insides making his body instinctively beg to be touched even more. With his cock hardening Ayme let out a small moan as he squirmed needing some friction on his cock that was starting to become a throbbing mess.

(Bumping all my rps! Sorry for the spam this is just to see which rps are active or dead since I have many I need to sort through, and to also make sure notifications aren’t being missed on my rps. Some that are replied to less often don’t notify me or my partners so again sorry for the spam just trying to clean up and sort out rps :D )

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"Of course my love. I look forward to it." Derrick chuckled as he nudged the cucumber inside Ayme's rear deeper, finding the sight of his lover having a green vegetable sticking out of his ass to be quite amusing, and of course arousing as well. Turning towards Al and Misha he said: "You guys sure are enjoying the show. Feel like joining in yet?" He grabbed another cucumber and pressed it against Ayme's already occupied rear, stretching him wider as he pushed the cold rod inside. As Derrick was making Ayme moan and needy, Leroy was inevitably woke up from all the commotion around him. "Wh... what's... going.. on?" He muttered in confusion before letting out a lustful moan, the effect of the lube keeping him unbearably aroused and restless. He was surprised to find himself being tied up with Ayme, figuring that it must be the others who'd done so he snuggled closer towards his bounded lover and laid a needy kiss on the albino's lips. His smaller cock though feeling incredibly sore was still erect and pressed against Ayme's more impressive tool. "Ha... Ayme.... how.. how long have I.. slept...? I feel so.. so hot still...."

“Mmh keep in mind I’ll be glad to punish you if your to rough” Ayme mumbled as he bit his lip. Trembling he let out a small moan as the cold cucumber was fully inserted leaving a tip outside of Ayme.

”of course. I just want to pick out something fun.” Al replied as he looked at the assortment of bumpy squashes while Misha looked at a thicker zucchini.

”Derrick~ Slowly.” Ayme begged his voice turning quickly into a heated moan as his ass was stretched with another cucumber. Noticing Leroy had rejoined him and finally woke up Ayme snuggled more into Leroys arms as he took more of the vegetable inside of him. “Al…has been keeping a kink from everyone thought now would be best to try it” Ayme admitted with a soft moan his body enjoying the warmth from Leroy as he pressed closer to him. Feeling their cocks pressing together Ayme groaned into their kiss all the while moving his hips against Leroy. Once their kiss broke Ayme took a moment to steady his breathing.

“I’m not sure maybe a half an hour to a couple of hours? I don’t think we kept track” Ayme admitted his body shaking as he felt the last push for the second cucumber making the two new dildos rub deep in his ass as he snuggled close to Leroy.

Derrick chuckled at Ayme's threat of of punishment and said: "Well in that case then I better get really rough with you so you could punish me extra hard." He shook the ends of the vegetables now occupying Ayme's rear before he slapped on the manga white butta again. Looking down he noticed Leroy slowly awakening and quickly began to make out with Ayme. "Well well would you look at that, not even fully awake and he's already getting straight to action! "

Ma while Leroy moaned as he kissed and snuggled with his love. His cock was sore but he instinctively started to grind his waist so it would rub against Ayme's own erextion, at the answer time he could feel his pussy and ass burning up. Desperate to be filled up he found himself looking at the zucchini in Misha's hand. He whined: "Are.. are you gonna use that on me? Please Misha I need something in my pussy and ass... I'm burning up and I need to be filled up... Please....!"

“Ah! Be nice.” Ayme snapped as he looked at Derrick his eyes Annoyed at the treatment but oh….he was planning his revenge. Feeling the vegetables move more inside of him Ayme moaned as his prostate was tormented. Adding on Leroys horny grinding and impatience to be filled it only made Ayme all the more turned on.

”be patient. “ Misha replied as he looked at the vegetables and choose a second one for Leroys holes. Walking over he teased just the tip of the bumpy squash in Leroys pussy before shoving the vegetable all the way in. Having chosen when he bought the vegetables many that would be fun for sex it had taken Misha hours to pick out the right ones. “Do you like this one~ it’s got lots of small bumps to rub your insides and lots of bigger knots to push in.” Misha asked Leroy with a happy smile. Pushing in the eggplant deep into Leroys ass he was surprised at what Al had picked out to punish Leroy. “Want to help?” Misha asked Al who played with the cool water for a moment. 

“I’m going to go get some more ice it’s quite fun to play with we can fill their asses up with it” Al replied as he left to go get a bowl of ice leaving Misha and Derrick to torment the two bound lovers.

Leroy moaned out lustfully as the squash was pushed inside his pussy, the vegetable slid in with surprising ease given the insertions he'd taken earlier, but the coldness of the squash in addition to its bumpy surface created a rather curious sensation, though not entirely an unpleasant one. "It's... it's a bit weird but... ha..n.. I.. I think I like it.." Leroy said with lustful smile as he snuggled against Ayme tighter, looking towards his lover he moved to rain down kisses after kisses along Ayme's neck and shoulder. He then let out a surprised yelp when an eggplant was shoved up his ass and his body shivered from the pleasure he was receiving. Meanwhile Derrick watched over his bounded lovers curiously as they squirmed and moaned from being stuffed and smiled: "Looks like we're gonna make a salad bowl out of you two after all." He watched as Al left to get some ice and he commented: "I guess we're keeping the veggies fresh?" 

“I’m glad I wanted to find something fun for you to try I made sure to pick unique vegetables.” Misha explained with a happy smile as he admired how much of the squash Leroy could take in. Watching the two Misha smiled warmly at how sweet Leroy and Ayme where with each other even when being stuffed full of toys. At Leroys Yelp Misha looked at him gently kissing his back in apology. “Sorry sorry bigger toy.” Misha added as he rubbed Leroys ass in a comforting way before continuing to work the bigger vegetable inside him. Once finished he stepped back watching the two squirm against each other happily.  

At Derricks comment about Al Misha chuckled. “Ah no~ He’s getting it for tease play and possibly an excuse to check on kids and smoke. It’s an interesting experience if done right.” Misha explained before wrapping his arms around Derrick trying to be a touch closer to him despite not really having solid footing in that area of their relationship. “Basically you remove the vegetables and push in some ice then you push the vegetables in and in the end fill them full of ice usually it’s done with sex eggs but we don’t have that so it’s ice.” Misha explained while looking up at Derrick. “The ice melts eventually but during that time you can tease nipples and other things and then think of how much thy would beg for something hot and throbbing inside of them to warm them up.” Misha explained as he gently groped Derricks cock with his hand to give him more of an idea of the fun he and Al had tested out.