You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy cried desperately as he felt the big vegetable getting pushed deeper and deeper inside. His pussy and ass squeezed and convulsed around the cold intruders inside him but t the same time he couldn't help but shiver from the pressure they exert onto his sensitive parts. Moaning and squirming he pressed himself against Ayme, rubbing and grinding his smaller cock against Ayme's own and soon enough his body began to spasm in ecstasy, though barely a drop of liquid squirted out of his little member. His pussy however was a totally different story, with juices flooding out adding to the mess already staining the mattress. He managed to stay awake from this climax and snuggled close against Ayme, burying his face into the man's chest and whined: "I need more... I want.. more...!"

Meanwhile, Derrick smiled as he wrapped a hand around Misha's waist and said: "Yeah I know what the ice are for. I'm just joking about the whole salad thing." He then turned his gaze towards the mess between Leroy's legs and chuckled: "Though Leroy seems to be providing plenty of dressing regardless." He let our a soft groan as Misha grabbed his cock and said: "But right now you're making yourself quite appetizing too... perhaps I should tie you up along with them and fill your little ass with veggies as well?"

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“I can’t do much here~” Ayme whined back as he panted heavily. Licking and sucking on leroys shoulder Ayme enjoyed leaving the red hickeys and bite marks on his lovers soft flesh.

”your sense of humor is lacking” Misha admitted with a dry chuckle as he watched Leroy also.  Continuing to tease Derrick Misha was enjoying the feel of Derricks cock. “You tie me up and I will literally cut off your balls. I’m not shameless like those two.” Misha replied his voice form as he continued to stroke Derricks cock. “But, I wouldn’t mind being fucked against the wall in view of the show” Misha offered as he mentioned at the two who would get a naughty eyefull.

Leroy moaned as Ayme left kisses along his shoulder as he tried his best to grind his lower half against his lover while squeezing his ass around all the vegies he had inside him for more pleasure, and desperate was certainly the right word to describe the situation as he could feel his body burning up even worse than before. "Ha.. ah .please.. I ... I need more... Ayme.. Misha... Derrick.... Anyone! Please move them.. move those veggies.. fuck me with them.. hard! Please!" 

Meanwhile Derrick chuckled as Misha threatened him with castration, finding the threat rather cute for some reason. Noticing how desperate Leroy was getting he then said with a teasing smile: "Oh I bet Leroy is gonna be crazy when he see us fucking right in front of his eyes... wanting to get fucked so bad but can't." He pulled Misha close for a playful kiss and said: "Alright then Misha, get over to the walls and spread your ass nice and wide, wanna give our audience here a good show."

“Leroy~” Ayme moaned as he looked at his lover and bit him a little harder as they ground against each other. Blushing red Ayme trembled as their cocks and nipples teased and gave them just a touch of simulation.

”make sure you give them a really good view” Misha asked as he stepped down and went over to the wall showing off his cute ass to Ayme and Leroy. Looking over Ayme watched as Misha gave them a nice little show and prepared himself for Derrick. 

“Seems I’m getting just the right show” Al admitted as he came back with a bowl of ice before sitting on the bed wanting to watch Derrick and Misha go at it.

Derrick stood there for a moment enjoying the view of Misha's beautiful behind. He certainly didn't miss the looks on Leroy and Ayme's face when he slowly walked up towards the young man and grabbed onto his behind. He gave Misha's rear a nice squeeze before he pressed his cock against the man's entrance. He slowly began to push forward, inch by inch, not only teasing Misha but also the audiences who had their eyes fixed on the action. "You like it Misha? Tell our dear viewers what's like to have my cock inside you...." Derrick whispered teasingly as he began to grind his hip, rubbing his cock against Misha's sweet spot before he began to pull his memeber all the way out, only to ram it deep inside. Slowly but surely Derrick began to pick up the pace, and soon enough the room was filled with the sound of theri bodies slapping against each other again and again, accompanied by lustful groans and moans. 

To say that Leroy was burning up from such steamy love making would be an understatement. He was so frustratingly aroused that he almost wanted to cry: "Please I need more... please!" He begged desperately as he noticed Al coming back into the room. "Al Please... do something!" He pleaded with teary eyes: "I feel like I'm going insane!"

“Ah~ it feels so good! Your really stretching and filling me up” Misha moaned his body trembling in pleasure. As Derrick picked up the pace Misha could only moan and melt under his lovers touch and hard fucking. Crying out in lustful moans Misha  gently put his hands on Derricks chest. “Pin me down and take me as hard and deep as you can~” Misha asked his voice begging to be dominated as his cock aches and throbbed.

“Oh your really going insane?” Al asked as he smirked and looked at the two bound lovers. “Why don’t I help you out then~” Al asked as he gently touched Leroys thigh caressing it gently before pulling out the squash from his wet slit. “Obey me or I’ll really punish you~” Al warned Leroy as he carefully untied the two only to restrain Ayme even tighter to the point he could only squirm the poor man helplessly bound. Looking at Ayme Al smirked at the sight of Ayme his arms bound behind his back and his legs tied tight and spread apart. Wrapping his arms around Leroys body he smirked as his fingers slipped into the warm wet slit.

“I want you to ride Ayme~ and if you please me enough you can choose what to put inside of him next.” Al whispered as he removed his wandering fingers to grab a urethra pin from the bag. Pushing into Leroys cock after sucking the pin until it was slick he added one into Aymes cock also. He then picked up the bowl of ice and started pushing the cold dripping ice deep inside of Leroys pussy. Pushing in ice cube after ice cube he bit his lovers shoulder playfully loving having complete dominance over his lovers. “Once your full I’ll play with you even more and so will Ayme~” Al promised wanting to fill Leroys stomach up with the icy substance his free hand gently rubbing the area that would soon be cold.

Derrick smiled as he saw Misha really melting from getting his ass fucked by him and seemed to be warming up to him, though perhaps a bit late into their relationship was still better than never. He leaned in close and turned the man's face towards him before claiming his lips in a deep, passionate kiss, while at the same time he did not slow down the pace of his thrusts one bit and as he pinned Misha against the wall tightly there literally was nowhere to run for the young man. All he could do was to endure the relentless assault from Derrick claiming his rear. He let got of Misha's lips and whispered in his ear: "Come on darling, sing louder for our audience.... tell them how good my cock feels inside you..." 

Meanwhile Leroy's attention was focused on Al as he his touch sent shivers across his body. He moaned lustfully when the squash was pulled out of his juicy pussy and watched curiously as Al untied him from Ayme while keeping the albino tied up. Now freed from his constraints he was almost about to just hop on Al to kiss and touch him before he was frozen in place when he saw the way Al looked down at him with total domination. Gulping in nervousness and excitement he stayed obediently still despite his painful heat, though the talk of punishment made him almost want to resist so he could get punished. But fundamentally Leroy was the obedeint type. He loved taking orders and fufilling them, he lived to serve and please, and right now he needed to pelase his dear lover Al.  

"Ha... ah.. Al....~" Leroy moaned feeling the man's fingers entering his slit, which was all too welcoming after getting stretched and stuffed beyond its normal limit. He gasped as a pin was pushed into his urethral which amde him even more desperate. But the attention he got wasn't like anything he'd ever imagined. "AH~ SO... So cold!" Leroy cried while Al began stuffing him was those ice cubes, the hard pointy angles of the ice pressed agains the sensitive inner walls of his pussy which made him shiver. It was quite a strange sensation, but not entirely unpleasant. "I... I won't be able to... ride Ayme.. if you stuff me too full..." Leroy whined, the warmth of Al's hand over his cold tummy felt really nice. He reached a hand towards Al's groin and began rubbing his cock and asked: "And what will you do while I ride Ayme?"

“Make me~” Misha moaned as he was pushed even more into the wall causing his ass to tighten around Derricks relentless cock. Moaning softly Misha refused to break so easily wanting to tease Derrick even more. “I’m going to make you work for it~ I’d like to see you make me moan.” Misha and whispered into Derricks ear with a smirk having quite the hidden sadist side.

——

“you’ll figure out how to fit him inside~” Al replied gently massaging the cold ice inside of Leroy. “Mmh why don’t you choose what I do since your being so obedient~” Al offered as he looked at Ayme who only huffed. Between the two lovers it was rather interesting Leroy was so well behaved and eager to please, while Ayme was well…he was a little shit when it came to listening to Al. Gently kissing Leroys neck Al smirked a little as his hand pushed the eggplant out and in a little to tease Leroy. “Ayme should take notes from you. He’s quite bad at behaving when I ask” Al admitted usually having to break Ayme when it was needed for them to get along.

Derick smiled from how Misha was urging him to go harder, despite being on the receiving end of some passionate fucking the young man sure knew how to keep composure. Of course Derrick wasn't one to disappoint, he resumed working his wasit at a feverish pace, ramming his cock into Misha again and again. "Feel! Like! Moaning yet!?" Derrick growled as he licked his lips, enjoying the thrill of conquering his new lover. If Misha always makes fucking him such a fun conquest, then Derrick could sure get more used to living with him. Too bad that he's going to leave very soon, but then again that would be just more to look forward to in the future. He leaned in to give Misha's neck a playful bite before he reached for Misha's cock and began rubbing the sensitive slit on the tip.

Leroy moaned as he felt Al's finger inside him and then the kiss on his neck. The coldness of the iceubes inside his pussy was a strange sensaton, but the fullness was qctually ratehr pleasatn, though there's still the question of how was he suppose to fit Ayme's cock insde him given the fact that his ass was equally occupied, which Al was all too willing to tease him with. "Ha.n. ha....nn.... hmm..." He panted as he thought about Al's question and said: "May... maybe I can... I can suck you off while I ride him? I... I wanna feel your cock in my mouth..." Leroy then got up from the bed and moved over towards Ayme, straddling over him as he lowered his cold pussy over Ayme's erection. He tried his best to take as much of the member in as possible but all he maanged to do was take the tip in. "A.... Ayme.. your cock feels so... so hot...!" Leroy moaned as he began to use his legs to bring himself up and down upon Ayme's cock, letting it push inside against the wall of ice again and again. 

“Like hell~.” Misha groaned as he bit his lip refusing to break so easily despite being on the verge of cumming. “I’m not that week willed.” Misha added as he wrapped his arms around Derricks neck pulling his lovers hair roughly as he bit his neck back. Groaning again as his slit was teased and touched Misha was doing his best to keep his composure. Taking in a steady breath he rested his head on Derricks shoulder as he finally broke down. Holding onto Derrick closely he let out a small moan as his prostate was hit just right making him tremble as a wave of deep pleasure rushed through his body causing him to continuously moan with every thrust after.

——

“Fuck! Your so cold!” Ayme whined not liking the icy cold hole.

”if you go soft on him I’ll punish you with an ass whipping~” Al warned Ayme who only whined and gripped at the sheets trying to focus on the feeling of Leroy squeezing down on him. “Good boy” Al whispered as he gently touched Leroys cheek. “It’s a good punishment training for Ayme on staying hard for his partner” Al explained as he rested his hands on Leroys hips with a smirk gently rubbing the soft skin. “If you let up on giving me a great blowjob I’m going to make you take all of Aymes cock in” Al warned with a devilish smile enjoying having such fun fuckmates.

“It's not about strength of will darling... it's about you being a cute little butt slut having fun getting your ass fucked~" Derrick said with a grin as Misha trembled from the passionate fucking he was receiving from him. He chuckled as he felt Misha biting on his shoulder and reached a hand to grab Misha's testicles, squeezing them playfully as he paused his thrusting for a moment to grind his waist against Misha's hip for a short while, only to suddenly speed again, though in seemingly random speed and pace, never allowing Misha to get used to the movement. "How... are you liking my cock now Misha?" Derrick asked teasingly.

Meanwhile Leroy was desperately trying to get more pleasure from riding Ayme, even though he could barely fit the tip of his cock inside his pussy which was filled with ice cubes. His small cock bounced up and down as he worked his legs and hip, moaning nad panting from the shallow thrusts he ended up letting Ayme's cock do to him. His body shivered from the touch on his butt by Al and he turned towards the doctor and pleaded: "I'll do my best Al so please.. let me have it... let me have your cock..." He opened his mouth widely and stuck out his tongue, making sure that his mouth looked as welcoming as possible for his lover to violate. 

“I like it a lot” Misha moaned softly as he finally broke Derrick being to unpredictable to keep a straight face with. Clinging tightly to Derrick Misha groaned and whined as he was fucked occasionally letting out a soft moan here and there. “I’m getting to close to cumming…but I don’t want to.” Misha moaned enjoying being fucked by Derrick more then he would like to admit and well the selfish side of Misha didn’t want their fun to end.

”such an obedient slut~ Ayme could learn a thing or two from you” Al praised as he gently touched Leroys cheek before pushing his cock deep inside Leroys mouth. Thrusting his hips he continued to fuck Leroys mouth hard and deep not giving him a moments break or the chance to pull away. Grabbing a handful of Leroys hair he pulled him back with a smirk. “Beg for my cock in your ass.” Al demanded wanting to feel Leroy under him.

Derrick chuckled joyfully when Misha finally gave in and let his beautiful voice out fully, moaning and squirming from the pleasure he was getting, the young man was truly a wonderfully lewd sight to behold. "So you wanna have fun with me a bit longer huh? I'm touched~" Derrick smiled as he slowed down his thrusting while leaning forward to give Misha a loving kiss on his lips. He moved his hands towards Misha's chest and took his little buds between his fingers, rubbing, twisting, pulling, pinching them skillfully while he grinded his hip against Misha's rear. "Of course I could go on and on and on and on and on... grinding your ass slowly... I wonder just how long you want this 'fun' to last? How long until you bed me to fuck you till you spill your cum all over?"

Meanwhile Leroy was really starting to enjoy this. While the ice cubes inside his vagina was a bit uncomfortable, the shallow thrusts he got from riding Ayme was a rather exotic and pleasant experience in its own right. And he was having way too much fun sucking on Al's cock, letting his lover's majestic member ram down his throat. He wrapped his lips around the shaft and used his tongue to rub against the underside of it while he sucked on the whole thing. The way Al used his mouth, thrusting down his throat just felt so..... right that he couldn't help but feel his body tremble in excitement. It would seem that Al was satisfied with his performance and when Al pulled him away and wanted him to beg for his cock, which he was all to willing to oblige. He begged as he looked up at Al with lustful eyes: "Please Al... I want your cock.. I want your cock inside my ass! Take the squash out or not I don't care... I just... I just need your cock inside me... Please~~"   

“Give me a nice happy ending. You know what I want~” Misha whispered as he blushed at the admittance his body trembling under the torment and pleasure. “Ah~ damn they are so sensitive~” Misha moaned surprised by how touchy his nipples where under Derricks skillful hands. “Can you hold me close as we cum together?” Misha asked softly having hit the wall of his breaking point when it came to not cumming. Moving his body more back against Derricks it easily repositioned his cock to slam against his prostate with each move from his hips.

”good boy~” Al replied his hand gently caressing Leroys cheek as he carefully removed the squash admiring his lovers stretched hold. Grabbing his hips he pushed deep inside leroy feeling a touch of cold the deeper inside he went. “How does it feel having us both inside of you~” Al asked his voice a delicate whisper while he let his hand move to leroys clit to touch and tease.

“As you wish my dear~" Derrick smiled as held Misha close and pressed ad deep passionate kiss as he worked his hip feverishly, ramming and thrusting his cock against Misha's sweet spot again and again with all the strength he had. Not holding back anything, Derrick could feel pleasure quickly building up in his body with climax just around the corner. After a while he let go of Misha's lips and whispered in the man's ear: "Come on dear... cum for me~"

Meanwhile, Leroy moaned lustfully as Al got a hold of the big squash up his ass and pulled it out. His body shivered as his rear hole was left gaping, twitching  hungrily to be filled again, and soon enough he was given the reward for being such a good obedient lover. "Ah.. aaah... Al~~" He moaned as wiggled his hip back and forth, pleasing both Al and Ayme in the proceed. When Al reached around for his clit that sent an almost violent wave of pleasure across Leroy's body that he arched his body back and let out a lout cry of ecstasy, juices squirted out of his ice cold pussy and his small cock while his body shivered uncontrollably. It also had the added effect of taking strength out of his legs which made him put all of his body weight down upon Ayme's hard on, making it push deeper into the cluster of ice cubes inside Leroy's pussy. Managing to recover slightly he looked back at Al and said: "It... it feels amazing... I.. I want you so.. so bad....! Please fuck me harder~"

“Only if you cum with me~” Misha moaned his body burning in pleasure to the point he felt he was going to melt into Derricks embrace. Groaning and grinding back hard against Derrick Misha kept up their fun sexual dance until he came his body screaming in pleasure.

”mmh lean against Ayme then.” Al replied pulling his cock out of Leroys ass amused by how into the act Leroy was getting. Adjusting Leroy he carefully pushed him down a touch more into Aymes cock. Moving Aymes legs he untied them for the moment before adjusting them so Leroy had a touch of back support. As Ayme laid now flat on his back his hips being supported by pillows. Leroy was now positioned with his pussy on Aymes cock and his ass easily accessible allowing Al to leave Aymes legs spread open also so Al could access his hole too.

“Wait here for me~” Al asked Leroy as he walked over to the duffel bag of fun and pulled out a strap on with an equally thick cock. Putting the toy on he went back to Leroy and Ayme. Pushing the tip of his cock back into Leroys ass he pushed the tip of the lifelike dildo (it’s quite long to make up for the space difference between the two and so it reaches and fills Ayme fully ) into Aymes ass making him cry out his own cold cock twitching inside of Leroy. Placing his hands on Leroys hips he slowly pushed forward until he was fully inside of Leroy and Ayme.

"Of course my dear... here it comes!" Derrick said as he began to last sprint towards climax, and as his body slammed against Misha's hip again and again, ramming against the man's sweet spot perfectly until he felt the rush of climax rising over the edge. "Take my cum Misha... Take it all!!" He soon felt pleasure coursing through his body while his cock throbbed and twitched in Misha's rear, bursts of cum came out of its tip while Derrick made a few last thrusts to squeeze out the last drops inside his shaft. He remained inside Misha for a while as he enjoyed the lingering afterglow of his climax, then he pulled Misha close for a loving kiss and smiled: "That was wonderful Misha... I regret that we weren't able to have fun like this before... We should definitely change that in the following days.... Speaking of fun..." Derrick turned his gaze towards the three on the bed and chuckled: "Things are certainly heating up over there." 

And things were indeed heating up for Leroy, both in terms of passion and temperature. He groaned as Al pushed him further down upon Ayme's cock, pushing the melting ice cubes further into his artificial hole. He panted as he looked back curiously while Al pulled out and walked away, only to return with an extra long strap on dildo. Leroy felt his heart almost skipping a beat as he saw Al brandishing that toy and got closer. First he saw Ayme moaning from being entered by the toy, and then he felt Ayme's cock twitch inside his icey cold pussy, and as he held his breath in anticipation he soon felt Al's cock pushing into his gaping ass. "Ah.. ah.. a.. A....Al~~" he called out the doctor's namely sweetly as he squeezed around the man's cock as best as he could while wiggly his hip back and forth. 

“I swear they could go for days without sleep if needed.” Misha admitted as he snuggled into Derrick watching the three. “Kinda glad I don’t have that stamina.” He mumbled softly with a small sigh that was of relief then sadness.

”well I’m quite happy to see your enjoying my cock” Al replied with a chuckle as he started moving his hips. Keeping up the pace he looked down at Ayme gently rubbing his thigh in reassurance. “Don’t worry once Leroy cums we can be done.” Al reassured Ayme who he could tell was getting tiered. Continuing his thrusting Ayme groaned softly as he looked away from the two his body starting to show signs of exhaustion for once. “Leroy~ why don’t we make Aymes last round his best one hmm?” Al asked his hands teasing Leroys nipples as he asked his request.

”Want to take a bath while they finish up?” Misha asked Derrick. “I can make us breakfast after.” Misha offered with a small smile enjoying being beside Derrick.

Derrick noticed the mixture of emotions in Misha's voice and chuckled: "Yeah I get what you mean.... But alas, somebody need to have a clear head above our necks while they think with their dicks." He held Misha closer and pressed a gentle kiss on his neck and smiled: "Yeah a bath then breakfast sounds nice. And I could use a little nap before the kids start bumbling about again. Can't exactly depend on them for childcare right now."

Meanwhile Leroy was absolutely lost in pleasure as he was penetrated by his twos lovers, he shivered when Al played with his nipple and asked to make it the best round for Ayme and he nodded almost desperately: "Yes Ayme~~ Please.. please cum inside by pussy~ haa.. aah~~ warm my pussy up with your cum~~" He began working his hips back and forth responding to Al's own thrusts. At this point he has thrown any thought of endurance out of the window and just focused on riding hiss lovers' cocks and squeezing his pussy and ass as much as possible to pleasure them. "Ha.. ah. aah.. .I'm cumming.. cumming aah ,, aha i. AAAAH~~" Leroy moaned loudly as his cock began squirting drips of thin liquid while juice began splashing out of his pussy,  

“Can’t depend on them for the rest of the day” Misha admitted with a small chuckle as he got up and went to the bathroom to start up the hot bath. Taking his time he waited for Derrick and once he arrived got into the bath sighing happily in relief to his aching body. Groaning happily on the bed it could easily be heard from the bed the three had orgasmed together and with a tiered sigh Al gently kissed Leroys head in praise.

”good boy” Al praised Leroy before turning to Ayme gently patting his thigh to keep him awake. “Don’t sleep yet. We need to get cleaned up and take shifts to watch the kids” Al explained as he pulled out of both of his lovers and cleaned himself up and focused on cleaning the toys up in the room.

”mmh Leroy~” Ayme moaned softly squirming under his weight wanting the cuffs and ropes off his body his skin rubbed raw from the tightness and friction. “Can you untie me~” Ayme asked softly almost completely submissive like he always was after being fucked by Al.

While Leroy and Misha left the room to have their bath Leroy was still riding the afterglow of his climax, trembling and moaning uncontrollably from the love he'd received from Ayme and Al. Eventually those sensation subsided enough for him to think more clearly, even though the aphrodisiac Ayme used on him kept his desire simmering, at this point he was really too exhausted to go any further, at least for the time being. Looking down at Ayme as he begged to be released he turned back to look at Al for his approval before he got up from Ayme, letting his cock slip out of his cold pussy and proceeded to untie Ayme from his restraints. He then pretty much collapsed beside Ayme and whined: "There're still ice cubes left up my pussy and I don't want to wait till they melt... Can either of you.. take them out for me?" 

“Yeah I can do that just rest” Al told Leroy. Slipping his fingers deep inside he made sure he had fully “cleaned” out all of the icecubes by pulling out each one that was still big. Ayme blushing at the sight turned and snuggled more against Leroy. Burying his face in Leroys neck he let his  body enjoying the warmth an within minutes was out cold. “All done. You should be good now” Al reassured Leroy as he covered the two with a thick blanket so they could sleep better and went off to the bathroom seeing Derrick and Misha snuggled up in the tub. “We need to make sure to clean the bedding before we leave” Al reminded Misha who nodded.

”you staying up with us?” Misha asked as he leaned back against Derrick enjoying his relaxing bath.

”yeah I promised Yu I would take him to the river if he stayed in bed all night” Al admitted having bribed the lad to give them peace.

Leroy let out a weak whimper as Ayme dug his fingers deep inside his cold pussy and one by one pulled the remaining icecubes out. The manga warm finger felt so good as they pushed and explored inside him that he almost came yet again from just that. Eventually he was relieved of all those cold little troubles and soon found himself dozing off as he felt the aetmh if Ayme snuggling against him. It didn't take Kong for him to find momentary peace in slumber, through given the potency big the aphrodisiacs And used in him, it would be only a matter of time before his dreams be filled with lewd scenes and erotic visions, and his body burn yet again with lust and desire. 

While Ayme and Leroy slept Derrick was enjoying this hit bath with Misha at his side. Seeing Al enter he shifted slightly to make room for the newcomer and asked: "You sure you've got enough energy left to deal with the kids? Man I feel like I could sleep through the rest of the day after last night." 

“Yeah I can handle it. Weirdly enough I inherited the desire to not need sleep as much, works great in my profession” Al admitted as he stepped into the bath and sank down enjoying the hot water. “Honestly I don’t think I can handle those two. I’m thinking about giving them the antidote to that damn stuff” Al admitted as Misha chuckled amused by Al.

”come now it’s not all bad you had your fun” Misha teased as he  looked back at Derrick snuggling more into him. 

“and I’m sure you had yours” Al teased back as he looked at Derrick liking the two where finally snuggly. “You two can sleep in if you want, I can handle the kids for the day if you want?” Al offered with a small smile enjoying the maternal part just as much when it came to their family.

"Yeah, please take care of the kids, that will be much appreciated." Derrick said as he nodded towards Al. Despite being an exceptional specimen of the human species, Derrick was by no means superhuman in his virility or endurance, and after a whole night of crazy orgy he'd really need some sleep. He then said: "I suppose it's convenient to not require as much sleep, though it also seem rather tedious." He let out a joyful chuckle and continued: "As for Ayme and Leroy, I think it's cute to see them constantly horny and fucking. So maybe just let them be for a while longer? We can join them latter after some rest. You can cure them latter whenever you got tired of baby sitting." 

They enjoyed the bath for a bit longer before getting out to have breakfast with the kids. After handing the baby sitting duty to Al Derrick grabbed Misha along and headed to bed for a nap, holding his lover in his arms as he quickly fell asleep. Some times latter Leroy slowly woke up from his slumber. Even before he remembered where he was or the circumstances he was in, his roused up body was already beckoning him to seek pleasure from the warmth beside him. "Hmm.. nnn...." Leroy moaned softly as he snuggled tightly against Ayme and began grinding his small took against Ayme's thigh. As he slowly opened his eyes he realized what he was doing. While embarrassed by his own actions, he simply couldn't help himself from wanting more.