A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Mitzu perks his head up as he looks at Sana and rubs the back of his head, "do I? I was just.. thinking about something that I was told back at the other house," he blushes as his ear was getting touched, just remembering he was still in the process of his heat and having Sana touch his ear wasn't helping.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Mitzu blinks and shakes his head, "wait a minute.. you told me. I must have been half asleep or something. You came in Yukie's room and told me about the past.. then you mention about Yukie's father. Does that now make you.. Yukie's and Ayme's father," he looks at Sana confusingly.

"Biologically yes I am their father" Sana replied as he put the twins down looking over at Mitzu. "I lived in the same facility as them with the same testing"

"Does that mean.. you were basically talking about yourself," Mitzu pulls his legs to his chest and wraps his arms around his leg, resting his chin on his knees while looking at Sana.

"...I didn't stop it, how could I-I was born there...also" Sana replied as he gently kissed his boys heads pure regret on his face.

Mitzu lowers his ears and looks to the side, "I didn't mean to mention it now," he shakes his head, "s-sorry," he hides his face within his legs, seeing he clearly made Sana upset since he seemed happy before bringing up the conversation.

"It's fine, I can't hide from what I've done...I can only move forward and keep them happy and safe." Sana admitted with a soft smile.

Mitzu looks at Sana and smiles, nodding his head, "I will help you keep Ayme and Yukie safe as well. You don't think.. those people will follow us right," he tilts his head and slightly squirming his hips since his heat was getting worst.

"I doubt it" Sana whispered as he smiled and noticed the twins asleep as he took them to the bedroom and tucked them in coming back as he snuggled Mitzu.

Mitzu slowly nods his head and hoped Sana was right as he perks his head up as he watches Sana carry Ayme and Yukie out of the room. He wondered if he should be going to bed too until Sana came back. Mitzu watches Sana snuggle with him and blushes softly, snuggling with Sana as well.

Mitzu perks his ears up as he looks at Sana, blushing as he looks to the side. He bites his bottom lip as he felt his ears getting touched, slowly nodding his head, "y..yeah just a bit. It's making it kind of more uncomfortable when my ears are getting touched since they are sensitive."

"But.. won't Yukie get upset since I am his pet," Mitzu tilts his head to the side and shakes his head a bit as Sana insisted on still touching his ears, reaching down and covers his erection within his pants, hoping Sana won't notice.

Mitzu looks at Sana as he grumbles softly, "if... he gets mad at me it will be your fault not mine," he blushes a bit when his cheek got kissed. He lets out a squeak when feeling Sana nibble on his ear, trembling slightly as he reaches forward and touches Sana's crotch softly, letting out a soft moan.

Mitzu moves down slowly and looks at Sana's crotch, "I.. never went as far as a blowjob," he lowers his ears embarrassingly as he unzips Sana's pants. He curiously reaches inside to move Sana's underwear aside to take out Sana's cock. Mitzu looks at Sana and slowly strokes his cock while staring at Sana's cock, slowly looking up at Sana when he starts licking the tip.

Sana moaned as he slowly got hard from the gentle touching and the sudden licking as he blushed and played with Mitzus ears more enjoying the nice blowjob. He ran a hand through his pets hair as he bit his lip feeling the pure pleasure he was receiving from just these small simple touches...it had been to long since anyone had wanted him so he couldn't help it he deeply desired Mitzu and pulled him much more closer.

Mitzu twitches his ears and looks up at Sana, slowly opening his mouth a little more so he can accept Sana's cock more in his mouth, taking about half of Sana's cock in his mouth. Mitzu bobs his head and twirls his tongue around Sana's cock, drooling a little. He perks his ears up as he felt Sana move him closer, feeling more of Sana's cock going in his throat. Mitzu lets out a soft cough but continues sucking, moving his hand and plays with Sana's sac to see his reaction.

"Alright enough why don't you try riding me this way we can take it slow and you can pace yourself" Sana replied already full of desire.

Mitzu pulls up with his tongue sticking out and stares at Sana's cock, biting his bottom lip, "but.. it is so big. It won't go inside me," he slowly lifts himself up and pulls down his pants first followed by his underwear. Mitzu sits on Sana's lap and rubs his butt on Sana's saliva covered cock. He places one hand on Sana's shoulder and the other wrapping his fingers around Sana's cock, guiding his cock to his butt. Mitzu was only able to fit Sana's cock tip inside him before he jolted and grabs a hold of Sana's shoulders.

"Easy" Sana whispered gently kissing his bunnys ears and gently kissing his head as he smiled softly and snuggled him wanting him to go slow and take his time.

Mitzu shivers a little as he looks over his shoulder, wiggling his hips a bit and slowly looks up at Sana. He nods his head a bit and bites his bottom lip softly before moving his hand back to Sana's cock, guiding Sana's cock inside his butt and felt half of Sana's cock go inside. Mitzu rests his head on Sana's chest as he slowly eases the rest of Sana's cock inside, moaning softly, "I-It's all inside," he sits there, holding Sana's shoulders once again as he shivers, getting use to the feeling of Sana's cock before slowly moving his hips.

• Saga locked this topic