A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Mitzu scoots closer to Sana and takes the glass, sniffing it as he looks at Sana, chugging it down quick since he didn't know how he would like it. He perks his ears up and coughs, shaking his head and sticks his tongue out, "it.. is very strong."

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Mitzu stares at Sana as his face starts to get flushed. He begins to hiccup and rests his head on Sana's chest, not understanding why his body was getting so overheated.

"Maybe it was to much" Sana replied as he kissed Mitzus cheek and held him before getting out and drying them both off as he took his pet to bed his body tiered and needing rest.

Mitzu rests his head on Sana's chest, nuzzling softly as he looks up at Sana, "s-sorry I didn't mean to get wasted so quickly," he lowers his ears as holds onto Sana as he gets out of the tub. He watches Sana dry him off and got taken to bed. Mitzu looks at Sana, "g-goodnight," he turns into his rabbit form and curls up, falling asleep.

"goodnight" sana mumbled as he snuggled up to mitzus small form and snuggled it falling into a deep sleep thr twins eventually crawling into bed closer to sana and mitzu both having been a little scared even though they where all in the same big bed.

Mitzu snuggles Sana as he was fast asleep. His butt did feel a little sore from having sex with Sana but was he knew he was expecting a little pain for being a virgin. He perks his ear up as he heard a squeak of the bed and looks, watching Yukie and Ayme crawl onto bed. Mitzu gets up and licks Yukie's cheek and then Ayme's cheek to comfort them. He curls in the middle of Yukie, Ayme and Sana, falling back asleep.

Sana woke up the next morning mumbling again how the floor bed was much better then the actual mattress as he crawled out of the futon and went to start coffee and coffee continue cleaning the house and make breakfast for everyone enjoying the still quite morning.

Mitzu perks his ears up as the sun was shining through the window and looks at Ayme and Yukie as he lets out a yawn. He watches as Sana walked out of the room and hides under the blanket so that the sun's beams wouldn't shine in his face, since he wasn't ready to wake up just yet.

Mitzu eventually got up and softly shakes Ayme and Yukie, "good morning. I think Sana made some breakfast if you two are hungry." He poofs into his human form and stretches with a yawn, heading to the dining room to eat something first before taking a shower so the food didn't get cold. He notices Sana outside and blushes, ~I.. wonder how he knew I was on my heat..,~ he thought as he sits down at the table and eats.

The twins just huffed desiring to sleep and enjoy the warmth of the bed as they ignored Mitzu. Sana of course enjoying his coffee as he smoked and watched the sun rise before putting out his cigarette and coming inside noticing Mitzu. "I need to head into town can you watch Ayme and Yukie for me?"

Mitzu pouts a little as Yukie and Ayme wouldn't wake up, sighing and just let them sleep, knowing they will wake up when they were ready. Mitzu was at the table, eating the wonderful breakfast Sana made and perks his ears up while he chews, looking up at Sana as he came inside the house. He swallows the food and nods his head, "yeah of course I will take care of Yukie and Ayme," he wiggles his tail as he goes back to eating.

"Good boy, I'll be back later" Sana replied kissing Mitzus head as he left taking a long drive into town Yukie waking up at the sound of the door closing as he crawled out of bed with a cute yawn.

Mitzu smiles and closes his eye as he got kissed on the head, wiggling his tail happily before he watches Sana leave, hoping he wouldn't take too long in town. Mitzu finally finishes eating and stands up, taking his plate to the sink and turns on the sink, washing his plate for Sana. He wiggles his ear as he could hear a faint yawn, wondering if Yukie or Ayme were now awake.

Mitzu perks his ears up and blinks as he looks over his shoulder, watching Yukie run outside and walks outside, looking at Yukie, "don't you want to eat something first Yukie," he tilts his head slowly.

"But it's pretty outside I want to eat later" Yukie replied as he giggled and turned into a wolf running around the snow happily. Ayme watching from the table eating breakfast.

Mitzu sighs but then smiles, "okay.. but make sure you come inside to eat. Sana told me to take care of you two while he went to town and I got to make sure you two at least eat." Mitzu puts Yukie's food into the stove for now to keep it warm and notices Ayme was eating as he watches Yukie outside the window.

Mitzu looks at Ayme and blinks a little, blushing bright red as he look to the side. He sits down at the table, "h-how did you know that..," he lowers his ears a bit and looks at Ayme, "s-so... is the food good," he tilts his head, trying to change the subject.

"I could hear you two moaning" Ayme replied as he ate his food and watched Mitzu enjoying his breakfast. "We don't mind it as long as you snuggle us too once in awhile" Ayme admitted as he looked around the house.

Mitzu blushes, "o-oh. We... didn't keep you up right? Did.. Yukie hear," he looks to the side, hoping Yukie wasn't upset if he heard the moans. He flicks his ears and nods his head, "oh, of course. I will snuggle with you two as well," he rubs the back of his head, couldn't believe how popular he was as he watches Ayme explore the house, going outside to watch over Yukie.

Mitzu watches Yukie with a smile, seeing how much he liked the snow. He picks up some snow on the stairs he was sitting no and makes a snowball, blinking as Yukie ran over to him suddenly and snuggles Yukie, "you having fun in the snow," he laughs a little.

• Saga locked this topic