A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Sana just cared for Ayme and drive them home ignoring Mitzu the whole time the man starting to regret getting him since he didn’t seem to realize anything about the danger they where in if someone found out.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Mitzu was in the car in his rabbit form, curled up in the backseat with his back facing the back of the seat as he sniffs softly. He perks up his ears and goes under the seat, finding a piece of paper and a pencil. Turning back to his human form, he starts to write the license plate on the paper first so he didn't forget it. Then he starts drawing the man from memory since the glimpse of the man that kidnapped Yukie was in his mind like he was forcing himself to remember. He just hoped a drawing was going to be enough to find the man.

(Okay here’s my problem I never discribed the man or the car or the license plate so it can’t exist...also your ignoring why they can’t look for them and it’s pissing me off, I’m already bored with the rp and this is just making me not want to reply.)

(You compleatly disregard my posts and what ive been saying and im starting to think this rp isnt workingnout the plot is going no where and when i try to do something to create an intrest or a conflict you automatically try and solve it by knowing what the bad guy looks like despite never getting his discription from me so you cant know what he looks like and its unbeliveable mitzu just knows what he looks like since i never discribed him same with the car! but even if you put that aside they cant go to the police which you keep trying to do despite it putting everyone in danger you just dont listen to my posts so i hate this rp now.)

(Honestly we’ve talked about the plot and you said you had ideas but haven’t even done them I’m compleatly bored with this rp. Honestly I’m done sorry )

(I honestly and constantly told you my issues with the rp and how the replies where to short and how it had no basic plot and that my interest was fading because it wasn’t going anywhere...and when I tried to add a plot you kept trying to stop it and since you didn’t add your plot I had to add one and the fact that the plot that I planned was Yukie was missing and it would have pushed Ayme closer to Mitzu and Sana would have started drinking and eventually the twin would come back when he was older. You kept trying to solve it when I said since you didn’t get a discription of the man you can’t know what he looks like let alone the car because I never described it and you constantly disregarded what I said in my posts and kept ignoring what my characters where doing. Not to mention your replies where hard to go off of and your character just always cries and doesn’t really have much of a personality. It’s hard as hell trying to give you a reply because you get pissed if I say I’m bored with the rp and there’s is nothing going on you don’t do lengthy replies or real deep discription making it hard for me to actually put in a decent reply.honestly you didn’t want to work on the issues maybe if you gave good replies and kept them interesting I wouldn’t have gotten bored I told you my rules and that I was a difficult rper because I expect good rps and you agreed to it when we started the reason we are ending this rp is because most of my rules have been broken and I’m tiered of trying to keep a rp alive where my partner doesn’t need seem to want to help.)

(well maybe if you told me you wanted to push Ayme closer to Mitzu, I would change my post ._. what do you think I am? A flippin mind reader?)

(I dont want to tell you every time im planning a plot and I shouldn’t have to always explain every single post! honestly why do you think i kept saying you (mitzu) didnt know who the people where and didn’t know what the car looked like...and why else would sana not go to the police to find his own son unless there was something darker going on.i was making a plot because you never did yours and I was bored as hell and it was pretty complex plot and pretty obvious to see that i had something planned...i dont want to tell you every time im planning a plot sometimes i like to suprise my partners! honestly why do you think i kept saying you didnt know who the people where and why else would sana not go to the police...i was making a plot it was pretty complex one and obvious to see that i had something planned...

(I messaged you about it before I kept saying in the rp I was bored. I just don’t feel you are a lengthy replier hence why I’m bored I usually do two paragraph replies.)

(almost every partner i have does two paragrpahs with their feelings,thought ect. you said you where an advanced rper honestly the two sentences isn’t enough)

(well.. I can only do so much with one character.... also do you really want to leave this with Yukie being captured? I thought he was considered your pride and joy..)

(He is I’m trying to work to work this out but it’s hard I can’t continue unless you can’t write a couple of paragraphs.)

(then.. I will see what I can think up when I get on later, going to bed now its too late and my brain is fried at the moment)

(Honestly I don’t like this rp anymore I’m willing to do a new literate rp if you want but I’m not sure about this one)

• Saga locked this topic