A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Sana just let his hands trail over Yukies body as he finished stripping him and pinned him roughly to the bed.

"Grab me a pair of clean socks" Sana replied as he tied Yukie up tightly against the headboard and smirked as he finished undressing him Yukie blushing as he covered his masters eyes.

Mitzu tilts his head as he nods his head slowly as he goes into the drawer to get some socks. He walks back to the Sana and confusingly gives him the socks.

He smirked and put them in Yukies mouth making a nice makeshift gag as he looked at his new toy, "I want you to tease his body~"

Mitzu blushes and nods his head as he hovers over Yukie, leaning down and starts licking his chest while rubbing his nipples.

Mitzu looks down while licking Yukie's chest, slowly moving to lick his nipple. He blushes as he notices Yukie getting hard and starts stroking Yukie's cock while sucking on Yukie's nipple.

"Do you like that master? Or do you prefer if I was rougher?" Mitzu looks up at Yukie as he trails his tongue down to to Yukie's stomach, slowly inching down closer to Yukie's cock and licks it slowly as he circles his pointer finger around Yukie's entrance, prodding it a couple times.

"I think I'll use a whip" sana replied picking up a brutal whip as he pushed Mitzu down tying him up while he was laying on his stomach and started ripping off his clothes.

Sana smirked as he smacked Mitzu with the whip punishing him for letting his master try to escape and misbehave the man being brutal..

Mitzu jolts as he felt the whip start hitting his skin and tightly clenches his hands, biting the blanket and closes his eyes tightly.

Mitzu looks at Yukie and sits up, rubbing his wrist, "thanks master," he takes the sock out of Yukie's mouth, "he sure is .. brutal huh? I imagine he can be much worst."

• Saga locked this topic