A cute new bunny for me! 18+ (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Well.. I guess it could have been worst," Mitzu snuggles with Yukie as he starts licking his own wrists with a soft sigh.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Mitzu looks at Yukie and nuzzles him with a smile, "it's okay master," he goes under the blanket to kiss Yukie's cheek.

Mitzu wakes up and hops around the room to see where the camera's where. He takes a blanket and covers the camera. Mitzu looks over at Yukie and twitches his nose, hopping on the bed to get to Yukie and whispers to his ear, "master.. lets turn into our animal forms and sneak out like you wanted."

"I don't want to leave....my body hurts" Yukie replied as he hid under his blankets more refusing to leave the bed

"Okay, we will wait until you feel better," Mitzu takes the blanket off the camera and uses it to cover Yukie, going back to snuggling Yukie, willing to wait until he felt better to go exploring.

"The ceiling camera cant be covered" Yukie replied as he heard the door unlocked Sana coming in as he set down a small bag and pulled the blankets off Yukie moving and applying some cream.

"Don't even think about covering my cameras" Sana mumbled.

Mitzu looks at the camera, "yeah.. it's really high up there," he rubs the back of his head as he sits on the bed. He perks his ears as he watches as Sana comes into the room. Mitzu lowers his ears, "s-sorry," he turns into his rabbit form and curls up on the bed while looking at Yukie.

"Change back" Sana ordered Mitzu as he frowned and bandaged Yukies back before kissing his head gently in apology before turning to his pet.

Mitzu turns back into his human form and looks at Sana, watching him bandaged Yukie up. He was glad Sana was at least nice but was very strict. Mitzu scoots closer to Sana and licks his wrist a couple more times since it was pretty sore from the rope.

Mitzu looks at Sana and nods his head, blushing a little as his wrist got kissed. He then lays down on the bed next to Yukie, "w..why are we not allowed outside?"

"Because not everyone is okay with what Yukie is...it's safer to stay indoors with me so I can watch you and we only are allowed outside under special circumstances " Sana replied as he fixed Mitzu up.

"So.. your just protecting Yukie from people? Does it have anything to do with... the past," Mitzu looks at Sana. He wondered if there was any other reason why Yukie wasn't allowed to even go outside only certain times. ~Is it because he turns into an animal and Sana didn't want him to be labeled as a freak? Is Yukie something else that I don't know about? I only seen him turn into an animal but that was about it,~ he thought as he watches Sana bandaged him up. "So.. when are we allowed outside," he tilts his head.

"Yeah, I'm afraid people will hunt him" Sana replied finishing the bandages as he frowned. "He sometimes is to trusting in his animal form and can get hurt" he added gently touching Yukies cheek as he slept. "Your only allowed out with my permission" Sana replied as he sighed..."Yukie is very dear to me..." he admitted kissing his sons head as he left.

"That would be bad... I don't want people to hurt master..," Mitzu lower his ears a bit as he looks at the bandages and looks at Sana as he frowns. He looks at Yukie and slowly nods his head, "I suppose you would know best, you known him longer than I have." Mitzu snuggles with Yukie as he slept and looks up at Sana, nodding his head slowly, "I understand now, sorry for trying to sneak out. I will help you keep Yukie safe. I am probably not a strong as you.. but I do know how to protect people that are very close to me," he watches Sana kiss Yukie's head and left the room. He rests his head on Yukie's chest and closes his eyes, falling asleep.

Mitzu perks his head and ears up as he looks at Yukie, nodding his head, "yeah, he left after bandaged both of us up." He looks at his wrists and looks at Yukie, "so are we only allowed to stay in this room? It is getting kinda late and I am starting to get a bit hungry, this was a very ... eventful," he rests his chin on his palm. His body starts to get a bit overheated and starts panting a bit, "u..uh oh, I think my heat is starting."

"No, we can wander the whole house" Yukie mumbled as he looked at the door Ayme watching curiously the boy identical to Yukie as he watched the two.

Mitzu nods his head, "well that is good to know. As much as I like getting fresh air, I will be with you master to make sure you stay.. entertained," he kisses Yukie's cheek. Mitzu perks ears up and flickers them a bit, sniffing the air, "who is that? I smell someone new nearby."

Mitzu perks his ears up and flickers them as he looks at the new male he had not seen before. He looks at Yukie and then the boy that looked like Yukie, "you two.. look alike. Are you brothers?" He scoots back as he watches the male snuggle with his master. "How come no one told me about you," he tilts his head as he looks at the other male.

• Saga locked this topic