Post a picture of you which you think that was your best shot! :)

osnhub

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• cherryyuri

• shirotsuki

Oh... I hope you change tour mind Yuru haha, cause I am not cute, I am quite, um... boyish xD

but thanks anyway and the others ^^ actually I was doubting to post that picture

Um, what? Jin, I KNOW you did not just say you are "boyish". I've grown up being told I look like a boy, so trust me when I say I have experience in who looks "boyish". You definitely don't. Not even a tiny little bit.

-face controller-

Haha.... lmao... thanks but dear, you should read the description of my post... as I said this was a gyaru fail tryout and its completely different from myself in real. Ive already been called for macho some times, so if Im that girlish no...

@Jin. adorable cute loool I know you would get mad but still you are cute !!! :D

@YAO(H)I_lover..cute girl you are :) Nice pic !!

I see, Lot of Beautiful and cute girls in YO :)

• Like 2

@Jin.. hrmm nopes I will call you with Hime-chan since you are cute loool :p allright hime-chan I will share noodles with you as I have said before :D

@Saga.. Is not she cute? lool :p

• Like 1

Haha I'll join you Yuru. But be aware, its full with teenage hookers.

Saga, ehum. Cutie, whaddayasay?

Um, pass over the sambal, my noodles always are red XDDD. -noms from it- omnomnom...