anyone want to complain?

goki

Working like a slave.......and no paychek so far?!

I feel like quiting, beat the hell out of ya and sream out loud that you're a bunch of losers............

Ya gotta be shitting me right?! >(

• Like 2

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goki

• sarah3161

• 鼠ドル

• Amander123

Working like a slave.......and no paychek so far?!

I feel like quiting, beat the hell out of ya and sream out loud that you're a bunch of losers............

Ya gotta be shitting me right?! >(

me too, me too >

i wanna complain about a girl who insist on sending me her naked picture

i don't mind if it's one ,but now it's the 9 time she send to me , i have to be careful when i open because my family is near me,

i have to be discreet when i open my emails too, >_

• Like 1

if u don trust me, don tell me. wat for tellin me and blamed me when its leaked out by other... so next time pls just tell the other except me.

u are the one that let me lost trust in others ...

• Like 2

i see no big deal in 21st bday. you said it was for bonding or whatever you call it. ya right. and what did you mention? "how many 21st bday do i have?" Let me post you another question. "How many 20th bday do you think i have?"

it's all bullshit.

• Like 1

I complain about people who judge others by the appearance without to knowing the inside of those persons...

Like people say: "NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY THE COVER".

• Like 1

I complain about people who judge others by the appearance without to knowing the inside of those persons...

So damn true... :(

• Like 1

I reaally agree with you GPelka. I complain about impolite, rude people who think they can hurt you without consequences

• Like 1

i wanna complain bout myself can I??

gosh i am suppose to study and do homeworks but i dunno my current mood makes everything so hard...

i got angry easily even to my friend...i have no courage to go to school...i suddenly feels everything is no more fun...

i keep looking at mirror and ask myself...

i keep praying and ask to Him what is wrong with me...

i feel so annoyed...feel so numb...feel so wrong...feel so *i dunno*

• Like 1

wanna complain about the yelling between my father and brother ,because my bro dont want to go to university he wanna go to an advanced institute for computer and my narrow minded father is against it

for some reason we all in it , damn its been 3 days already >_

• Like 1

that damn statistics teacher , i am waiting 30 minutes on line and she didnt come yet

well, that means she isnt coming at all , good thing its on line , my poor sister has to

go and live with things like that

• Like 1

My friend’s neighbour called the police on me today because of according to her my “suspicious” and “abnormal” behaviour all I was doing was talking through his letter box on the door because he wouldn’t let me in due to an argument. ( -_- )

• Like 1

My friend’s neighbour called the police on me today because of according to her my “suspicious” and “abnormal” behaviour all I was doing was talking through his letter box on the door because he wouldn’t let me in due to an argument. ( -_- )

sue him...

• Like 1

my drunk dad chased me down the street with my little bro's light saber screaming, "come back, yoda teach me how to use the force!"

-_____________-

• Like 1