re-upload Super Lovers Manga Vol 3-8 They seem to be expired? thx

okasan

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• okasan

did I do something wrong? I checked all the links for the Super Lovers manga raw in Japanese including the ones in the thread and none of them work. Sendspace says they've expired. I also followed the format for requests as far as I can tell. Sorry if I missed something (?)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

You only posted the link to the thread without stating if the all the are down or there's a pb with the browser or if any specific link is down. I don't think we're asking for too much. It's just a matter of time saving. If user just post the link to what they're requesting I've to find out which ones are down or if there's any down and the such. I hope you can understand why we ask users to read the rules and follow the request as asked.

For example, you could have stated that vols 1-8 don't work but 9 does. I had to check all the links to find if some of them worked. That takes me time I could have used in another request.

Everybody's time is precious, yours and mine. I hope you can understand.

I'll reupload the missing links as soon as I can and announce you here. Thank you.