What you need Girl / Boy or Money?

현애

Since I am not having a girlfriend or a boyfriend I say money.

First of all I am also not really into relationship at my age and those busy things and feeling locked by someone. If I ever had a lover whom I never will have so forever alone lol. I'd choose boy or girl. Or what do you mean? and if its about friends

all my friends in reality don't care a shit about me so... I'd feel bad if something happened to them but if I am away they don't even notice.

so... OKANE! OKANE! Then I can buy a viper guitar and a cute checker flying v and omg a new drawing tablet and omg! HAIR DYE AND I WILL BUY TERU!!! he'll be my slave!!! -rofl-

I'd support all bands if I have alot shit of money and I can buy expensive shit clothes *__* and support Japan and get Japanboyz member acces!!! XDDD

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• K

• KonekoHime

• k0j3t4

• uruha

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm. I need money now because my computer has broken down... and I have to repair it...

But it would be nice to meet some lovely girl too: I'm really lonely now. Maybe when I have more free time I must take a look in some lesbian bars:) But really I don't like that kind of places

i also want money... to build a garage for a car... XD

i also want a boyfriend, hahaha,,, that would be in the future of course... :D

i love my friends here in YO,, all of you are really nice and great... :)

i'd like a boy to love me foxy3 and get over my rejection

stupid idiot he rejected me on valentines day too :cuteonion24:

money isnt very important to me. has anyone noticed that rich people have everything but they still not happy?

• Like 1

I need a boy!:hamtaro-005 (6):

though, he must accept the FACT that I LOVE YAIO! leaf2

if things are cool :banhbao38: with him then its a GO!! :banhbao43:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

awww, do I have to choose one over the other? because I'd want a boyfriend who is rich enough n exoerienced enough in the arts of seduction to help me move into my own flat rabbit8

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Haha me too! Food! :D

I'd say money. Bills, student loans, living expenses, textbooks... the list goes on forever :/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I prefer boy/girl instead of money. Because what if you have money,but you're alone?Yeah..everyone needs money...but for me the most important thing is "love". No matter what type of love: just a friendship or relationship.

aw I completely agree with you Bloody ;w; what really matters the most is 'love' and by that i mean.. not just from boyfriends/girlfriends but from families and friends too because sometimes money doesnt always make you happy, so as long as you have the love from your dearest close ones, then what else on earth do you need!? XDDD

• 3 months later...