Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, hope you're doing well! I've just turned 24 and just realized I've been on this forum for almost 10 years now, which kind of makes me feel old but it's cool to have realized this. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Late happy birthday

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 and how nice that you have been here for so long ^v^

I just realized that i play to much Hollow knight cuz i even dream about that when i sleep -_-

where are my sexy dudes in my dreams these days, nowhere. Just a silly lil skull jumping across platforms T_T

• Like 1

Woaah! I haven't been here for so long! Haha- Heya heya guys! 

• Like 3

:msn_red_fox_smilies-22:

Hi

, have a great day!

i bought a t-shirt that was a bit large for me but maaannnn its so comfortable and cosy. i LOVE IT. i will never take it off

:Red_fox11:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Years ago, one morning I saw the avatar picture of a member here with lip piercing and at that point I thought it is so cool. I didn’t know who was the guy so I sort of search all the posts from that member and I think somewhere that member mentioned their name suggests what their favorite band or favorite musician is. So I figured the lip piercing guy’s name has to do something with “Aoi”. I want you all to know that it was not easy to get to “The GazettE” from simply searching Aoi without knowing what it is but I somehow managed that through staying up all night. And by the morning I was already in youtube and watching Cassis. I remember clearly that I rushed to my parents’ room, wake up my sister who had slept the night in my parents’ bed, and showed her the gem I had found. I was 17 and it was my first semester at the university.

Through the years of my study, I was the odd one who listened to Japanese music and tried to learn Japanese and dreamed of traveling to Japan and go to one of GazattE’s lives. Although even going out of the country and being able to afford a trip to Japan was something I knew my parents or even me in the future could never afford. It was just a silly wish of mine or just something to daydream about. I even had a daydreaming plot of it. When years later when I was too old, but somehow manage to save enough money I go to one of their Lives and feel nothing because I just outgrown that part of me so after the Live I go out and cry in the night but no one will understand me.

Now here I am near my thirties, somehow managing to leave the country I always hated and doing a job that lets me save enough to afford a trip to Japan, who hasn’t listened to any of “the GazettE” songs for more than a year, not following anything Visual-Kei related for even more years, who just to pass some time scrolls through Instagram explore and sees RIP with a picture of Reita, who finds out that he has died more than a months ago, who wants to cry  because he is outgrown that part of his life when but can not even do that because he has even outfrown the daydreaming that he had once, who just sends the picture of Reita to his sister and askes if she still remembers him -she does- und he is now dead, who goes back to work.

• Sad 2

• 1 month later...

yeah i know it sucks, i was also like wtf.  I havent heard what actually happend tho but feels like an accident or so. Its really sad i have been litsening to them for a very long time. But hats off to reita who was able to cover hos face through the years, im impressed. I think they still will be realing the album,,... well i hope they will.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...