Say Whatever You Want XXI

Saga

On 4/14/2021 at 11:52 PM, KohakuShadow said:

This shouldn't upset me as much as it does....but it upsets me a great deal.  I have worked harder than anyone, I have gone above and beyond what is expected of me....and I have learned so much more than so many other people....the fact that I keep getting overlooked is beyond me....Well...we'll see just how well these idiots can deal with being in the real world....

Hey I know it's been a while but I hope you're ok. feel free to reach out if you needa vent

On 3/23/2021 at 7:29 PM, otarusushi said:

I'm back on here after a LONG absence! GET EXCITED. (Jk, I'm nobody, lol)

same. good to be back tho.

• Thanks 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 Oh my, it has been awhile, it's good to see you back at YO again.  I'm doing better now, though I still have some moments where I'm frustrated, but those feelings will pass, especially since some things are finally going in a better direction.  Thank you for your concern. 

• Like 1

Time heals all wounds as they say. I must be the odd one out, since it hasn't worked for me at all. :ali_022:

I'm glad things are picking up then. Feel free to ask for anything you need btw's <3

things are, I think I'm finally in a place now where I feel like something good is happening. All my hard work is finally paying off, so I'm much better. Thank you again. 

Beyond the dark, lies nothingness.

Beyond the horizon, lies departure

dearly departed I miss thee

I approach thee

and bestow upon thee

silence.

• Like 1

Sometimes when irls ask me what I enjoy doing the most during my free time, I just freeze for one hot minute cuz' I can't just tell them that I love listening to cute uke's moaning 🥵

• Haha 2

My KPOP idol's is coming back this June and they released invidual concept photos yesterday. Brilliant news for me. Until I saw my bias's photos:Stabbed:

Spoiler

spacer.png

He looks perfect right? :Banzai-Dance:Notice anything? No?

Spoiler

spacer.png
THE FRIGGIN' ZIPPER IS UNDONE OMG :msn_red_fox_smilies-05: I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DARE TO PUT THIS PHOTO UP ON THE INTERNET AND POSSIBLY THIS WILL APPEAR ON THE ALBUM PHOTOBOOK TOO UGHHHHH

That's it for my rant, thank you for bearing this curse with me OTL

• Like 1

Spoiler

I do wish I can pull my mood up again. Sigh I had to taper my meds for a little just so I can pull my mood up again. I wish mental health is normal for people to talk about. Sorry for venting here. This is my 2nd home.

What is the point of asking people their opinions and concerns if all you're going to do is give the middle finger, throw your hands up and just do whatever the hell you want? I don't have a problem with things if you're just straight with me, but when you make it seem like you're jerking people around and don't seem to value our opinions then I have to wonder and ask, why the hell you wasted our time like that?

Don't spit on my cupcake and tell me its frosting. cause I'm not buying it...

• Sad 1

The heat. Burns.. why is it so hot in the Philippines?! Lol i know why.. just wanna get out of this place!

• Like 1

I MISSED yo so much. Its amazing to be back. I am here to have a bad party. I am on the top of the world right now. i love it. SECOND CHANCES are great.

thumbs up at the monsta x comeback and takes it quite seriously. It's going to be cool.

can't wait until my boys come back. they are in the works of it.

I've been off my meds for a couple days, i am here until it builds up in my body again. sorry for the crazy in advance.

On 5/20/2021 at 12:44 AM, KohakuShadow said:

How on earth do people get through life without reading...
Dean Winchester Facepalm GIF

i agree, reading is my favorite past time.