Magical Boy Role Play

Exellda

Ah, alright then. XD Nevermind me. Though I do imagine my character will campaign that everyone should have their individual ”suit” tailored to their abilities regardless – should they ever find a way around the magical transformations. Honestly I doubt it, but I’m sure he’ll try. He’s not too well versed in the world of manga and anime tropes, but I’m intending to make him a comic book/superhero afficionado. Thought it would be a fun contrast/combination. XD

My other character might just be too embarassed to even transform unless it’s absolutely nessecary. =.= He doesn’t like like to show skin at all, and usually wears clothes that cover him from the shoulders and down completely.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Exellda

• Gladis

• hal7283

• RebbaNanmi

Alright, here’s one of them. If there’s anything that needs to be changed, please tell me. ^^

”Though a master of shadows you may be, to me you will always shine brighter than even the most brilliant of stars gracing a midwinter night’s sky.”

2uq0zs4.jpg

Name:

Sylvester Germain

Nickname:

Sylvie

Color:

White

Personality:

Sylvester can be notoriously difficult to read, as he isn’t the kind of person to openly display his emotions. Because of this, his exact personality isn’t all that easy to pin down. On first glance may even seem somewhat contradictory. On the one hand he is quiet and wirthdrawn, generally keeping to himself. Under normal circumstances perhaps even gentle and soft spoken would be an accurate description. Not really what you’d expect from a villain – until you are exposed to his complete and utter apathy towards violence and death. In those instances he often comes off as cold and completely unfeeling, as he is prepared to harm and even kill without batting an eye.

Perhaps his strongest traits of all are loyalty and devotion, although some would argue that it borders on obsession. Unlike the other two he doesn’t really hold a grudge against the world. For all he cares the world could burn or stay as it is – as long as he can remain by Black’s side, he’s perfectly content, and he will do anything to keep it that way.

Other:

- Surprisingly, he likes cute things. Especially animals.

- Sylvester much prefers the company of books over that of people.

- He especially enjoys Shakesphere.

- Ocasionally he will endulge himself in poetry.

- He typically wears clothes that completely conceal his body from his neckline and down – including gloves to cover his hands.

- He has a strong aversion to porcelain dolls, as well as tight and dark spaces.

- Winter has always been his favourite season.

- He cannot stand spicy food.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sorry I didn't mention this but rebeccayaoifan won't be role play with us. I talked with them.

Edit:

That's why I said all of those colors were open despite their post

Edit edit:

I really love your character Gladis! He's precious and must be protected... And destroyed lol.

Sorry I didn't mention this but rebeccayaoifan won't be role play with us. I talked with them.

Edit:

That's why I said all of those colors were open despite their post

Edit edit:

I really love your character Gladis! He's precious and must be protected... And destroyed lol.

I'm glad you like him! ^^ It'll be interesting to see him interact with everyone. o 3 o I will try to get my second one up later tonight.

And alrighty, thanks for informing me. Good thing I decided to refrain from using his name. XD

Alrighty, here comes the second one! ^^

”A wise man once said ’With great power comes great responsibility’. Okay, that wise man happens to be fictional, but it’s pretty good advice anyway.”

286lxk.jpg

Name:

Maxwell Foster

Nickname:

Max

Carrot Head

Color:

Orange

Personality:

Maxwell is generally a very upbeat and outgoing personality. He is rarely seen without a smile and often tries to keep a positive mindset – even when all seems lost. Of course, there are times when things just don’t work out no matter what you do, and then a bit of frustration is in place. Ocasionally that frustration can lead to violence, but it’s generally something he tries to keep in check – especially ever since he became a magical boy.

Although not too well versed in the world of anime and manga, Maxwell is a huge comic book efficionado. Especially superhero comics – some of which he has been following since he was a young child. It isn’t uncomming for him to reference or quote characters or works he likes, and therein lies perhaps his biggest problem. When you get around his age, finding people with the same interests can be hard. As such, making friends becomes difficult. Especially when you’re constantly throwing out obscure references no one gets.

On a brighter note – his childhood dream of fighting evil with super powers has finally come true, so... yay?

Other:

- Maxwell was born into a pretty ordinary middle class family, with ordinary parents and a cute, slightly annoying but still completely normal little sister.

- Although comic books are his biggest obsession, he also enjoys to indulge in other types of nerd culture. D&D, Star Wars, fantasy literature and gaming – you name it.

- When not doing something he’s really interested in, he finds it difficult to focus. Even when reading comics or playing games, he’s often a bit restless.

- It’s an understatement that he’s a bit on the hyperactive side.

- Yes, he will definitely come up with superhero names for all of the other characters. And maube supervillain names for the colorless, if he’s given the oportunity.

- He’s still a bit miffed that they don’t get to wear more individual ”suits”, but supposes that color coded identical designs are kind of cool too. It’s like the power rangers!

- He dislikes both coffe and tea, but has a bit of an unhealthy energy drink addiction.

- His dad is desperately trying to get him to find a part-time job.

- He’s really, really, really alergic to nuts.

- He absolutely adores dogs and definitely wants one.

Green, Blue, Black, and Grey are still open.

We need 2 more people.

Posting here does not mean you get the role though!

Hey, I'm sorry for taking so long to reply. I just finished my exams/final projects and didn't want to jump in until I was done.

I'm glad that Blue and Grey are still available. I'll also remake my Colorless(Grey) character, as Hal's said, we're re-using the dynamics of our originals in a different one. But I'll use Dominic again:

Name: Dominic Wise

Nickname: His family sometimes calls him Nick but he doesn't like it

Color: Blue

Appearance: Dominic usually ties up his blue shoulder-length, thick, wavy hair that's a and he has dark olive skin. He's 5'9, so not the tallest guy around, but he has pretty long legs which can make him seem taller than he is. He's got a fairly athletic build, from years of mixed martial arts. He can seem a little intimidating, on top of it all, due to his sharp, icey blue eyes, despite being a fairly gentle and well-tempered person.

RGkXAnC.png

Personality: Dominic tends to keep to himself, and rarely initiates anything socially himself, but is very friendly to people who come and talk to him, or invite him to do things. Despite this, he struggles to feel like he has any particularly meaningful relationships, and has a hard time feeling comfortable making deeper connections with people. As friendly and open as he seems, he's rarely one to share particularly private information.

Other: He used to be allergic to strawberries, but after careful avoidance growing up, he's no longer allergic and now can't get enough of them. He loves video games but oddly enough nothing with violence as a mechanic.

I'll finish and post Gray in a hot second~

Ackslkdfjl;ksdja; I'm trying everything I don't know why it won't work...

Here's... just a direct link. It should work, at least >...

EDIT: Figured out what I was doing wrong. Imgur has changed it's formatting and I was using the wrong links ^^;

Hey, I was wondering if I could join in and take whatever colors are left? It looks like Green and Black unless I'm reading this wrong?

I saw the old recruitment thread just a little too late to join last time so I'm really excited that you're starting a new group. Noise is a friend of mine so when I heard about this group I decided I really had to come out of hiatus for it. I actually had some ideas inspired by

's character but I don't wanna impose my own ideas on the group so I'd be happy just going along with whatever the group wants to do : >

Anyway, if you're okay with me joining then let me know. I'm going to start working on my character profiles right now, I just didn't wanna lose the last spot.

And here I was worried that I wouldn't get enough role players. I've even PM'd people. Thank you for showing interest! It seems like Green and Black are left. Both are important roles... Especially Black. If you're up to it, then go ahead and make bios!

Ohh okay! I see him now!

Okay, great!

Oh hi there, stranger ;) Glad you made it to this one!

Part of the reason each of us is playing two characters is to try to limit the number of players. And we already have

. So I doubt
can join..........

Part of the reason each of us is playing two characters is to try to limit the number of players. And we already have
. So I doubt
can join..........

Normally I would agree. However, Exellda actually sent Haraku a PM asking if they wanted to join before Kotorichan posted here. Since they'd already expressed interest in the old thread. So not at least giving them a chance to post a character sheet now would be kind of... x.x

Honestly, I suggest that either both post their character sheets and then whomever seems most suited to the role gets it.

OR

They divide the characters between each other — One takes green and the other taked black. It would mean that one more player is added, but it really feels the most fair.

Of course, in the end

is the one who calls the shots. Since they took the role of GM upon themselves.

Whoops I posted without putting my message in.

Edit:

Okay, it is true, I did email Haraku, and they did post in the last thread. I feel that they should technically get first dibs. But I also don't want to exclude Kotorichan...

So you guys could post below your characters

Or do it 50/50...

Or we could add two colors??? Like Brown? But then I'd feel like there might be too many colors.

For whomever of you ends up taking the role of black, I'd appreciate if you could take a look at my character sheet for Sylvester and tell me if what I did there is alright with you. ^^

I would be okay with just doing green if

wants black. I'd rather play one character than just not be able to play at all ;-;

The idea that I had for the group could help if we did want to add two more characters just to balance things out. Although like

mentioned that could end up feeling a bit too crowded. Basically my idea was that there could be characters who were based off non-visible categories of light. Since colors are just specific wavelengths of visible light it would stay on the same theme if we wanted to have characters based of Infrared or Ultraviolet. Obviously that would open up the door for like 10 more characters but we just wouldn't have to fill those roles. Also I don't know if anyone would really want to play as Microwave. Of course we don't have to use that idea, I just thought I'd throw it out there since we were on the topic of other colors.

Also I did make the profiles for my idea of Black and Green if that would help you guys decide. I'm working on a drawing of Green right now and I probably won't start one on Black until I know if I'm going to be playing him.

Black:

Name: Noir Cosmique

Color: Black

Appearance: (I’m working on a drawing) Noir is tall and thin, with pale skin, black eyes and hair. He almost never shows a genuine smile, instead his expression just gives the feeling that he’s laughing at you. He wears expensive clothing which is always black with small white accents.

Personality: Noir has always had a distaste for humans. He considered himself above all others even at a young age. He was raised by an incredibly wealthy family and so was taught to look down on those of lower status. But he even looked down on members of his own family, finding himself disgusted by his father who was openly unfaithful as well as his mother who he saw as weak for drowning her sorrows in alcohol.

Due to his high intelligence and family name, Noir was able to succeed in life despite his open hostility towards others. This only supported Noir’s belief that he was above others.

To Noir there are no allies or enemies, only pawns and obstacles.

Green:

Name: Midori Hayashi

Color: Green

Appearance: (Sorry the colors are kinda off, it's too wet to scan rn) tumblr_p0ud7nvVcB1uwfxbxo1_r1_540.jpg

Midori is fairly short and slender. He wears loose mori-boy styled clothing, mostly in green or shades of brown.

Personality: Midori isn’t very talkative, although he hates to be alone. He was raised by his grandparents after his mother passed away since no one but his mother knew who the father was. His grandparents were very strict with him so that he wouldn’t disgrace them the way his mother had. Midori quickly learned to be quiet and to do whatever he could to earn the approval of those around him.

Midori loves plants and animals and spends most of his time with them, even though he really wishes he could make more friends. With his high anxiety and natural submissiveness most friendships have ended up with Midori being taken advantage of in one way or another. Midori wishes that he had some kind of strength to protect not only himself, but others that he sees being hurt. He feels incredibly weak whenever faced by adversity.

Other: Although he rarely has a chance to show it, Midori has a very strong moral compass and is deeply empathetic. The powers that he gains wouldn't help much with his confidence, but his paternal instincts would push him to fight to protect those weaker than him. In a way his lack of self worth could make it easy for him to do even the most life threatening of tasks, since in Midori's mind there is no one who would care if he died..

;v; I didn't mean to cause such a fuss. I also don't wish to overcrowd things so if I must back out I have no problem with doing so. I appreciate the invite! Maybe I could catch this RP next time?

Haraku, I WANT to see the charters you'll come up with. I invited you here. It's only fair that you post your characters! I'd rather pick between you guys than have you sit this role play out again. Because I have no idea when It'll ever open again. Go ahead and design both characters.

Kotorichan, great, now I'm waiting for Haraku.

Also, I see what you mean when you said that you were inspired by my character. x'D lol Black is literally Red, but the opposite of him in every way.

So I am to design both? Green and Black? Personally I would like Kotori-chan in this RP as well so is it possible for both of us to control one or the other. Like I control black and Kotori controls green? If not it's no problem I will begin figuring out things immediately. Also if there is anything else I need to know please let me know so I may implement it into my posts.

So I am to design both? Green and Black? Personally I would like Kotori-chan in this RP as well so is it possible for both of us to control one or the other. Like I control black and Kotori controls green? If not it's no problem I will begin figuring out things immediately. Also if there is anything else I need to know please let me know so I may implement it into my posts.

One of the problem with the last RP was that there're so many characters thus so many players. We actually scaled down the player number so each person is playing two character as a solution to that problem. Yet even so the original thread died cause people went MIA. So I think

is reluctant in increasing player numbers and want to choose between you two
. Besides I am curious as to what your black AND green would be like. So even in the case which both of you joined maybe
can play black while you
play green.

I agree with Hal, because I want to see both characters your designs, Haraku. And having too many people does slow the role play down, Hal has a point. But I suppose I'll be open minded to splitting 50/50... But you need to post your characters.

Noise, how is Grey coming along?

I have school so getting around to posting them had to come when I had a free period which is now. So here they are.

Black:

Name: Sayomi Chiyoye

Alias: Yomi Chi, Yomi

Color: Black

Visual Appearance: mah_dude_drawing.jpg

Small Bio: Sayomi was a complex child. In growing he found himself drawn to trouble. Punching things he didn't like and screaming to the point where his throat felt raw for days. His abnormal behavior derived from something in his neural patterns that hadn't effected his ability to learn or remain mobile. As he grew older sometimes he would hallucinate and others would see him laughing at nothing out of nowhere. His ability to feel remorse for others remained far under. He could care less about others.

His father took him to a therapist to figure out what was wrong but in only 3 days into his session the Therapist told his father that there was no helping him. His random outbursts of maniacal laughter and the insane look in his eyes would never go away. It wa said that events and enviroment were the cause but deep in Sayomi's heart was nothing but pain. The only way to get rid of it was to keep himself...occupied. Keep people from trying to cause him trouble, stop interactions with others and lock himself up in his dark room. His memories of his childhood were obscured due to physical head trauma from his abusive mother. Sayomi's father could no longer take care of Sayomi when he became...progressively worse. He had no sympathy for another's pain or suffering. His compassion was non existent and the look in his eyes could scare off even the strongest lion of the pack. His twisted smiles made his father uneasy. Sayomi's mother committed suicide when he became 19 but only Sayomi knew what really happened that night. The man felt that he could crush anything or anyone no matter what they were but in the mean time...he had trouble to stir. Due to his track record for trouble despite his scores on tests which were surprisingly good he was not welcomed to any college. He did have a job as a worker at a Coffee shop however.

Personality: Lacks compassion, shows no remorse, is mentally insane but somehow still...down to earth, can't feel physical pain much due to his Congenital insensitivity.

Things to know: Sayomi likes being out in the rain or snow no matter how hard either is coming down. If it were hailing he'd dive head first into it.

Green:

Name: Asas Hanarin

Alias: Asa, Harin

Color: Green

Visual Appearance: 58c0848219eaef4f968948ed53583e49--the-mansion-hot-anime.jpg

Short Bio: Born into a middle class family Asas never had to truly worry about where his next meal would come from but his family wasn't rich. He always smiled for his parents and his friends. With his parents being stressed from work and adulting he could only find it in himself to tell them that he was ok despite being bullied on a daily basis from upper class men from grade school to his freshman year of high school. His family loved him and although they never knew that he took up hardships in his times too he was still happy to be with them. His popularity in school came from saving one of the popular guys in school during a pool accident.

Everyone had been so freaked out that no one stepped up to do CPR. He had ordered other students to bring him a first aid kit as he resuscitated the student in cardiac arrest. He had taken a dangerous hit to the head when one of the over head pieces of equipment from the upper side railing came slamming into him, right in the head area. The hit was probably what knocked him out first but the blow had struck him straight into the water. Although Asas was merely stopping by the swim coaches office to hand in papers he kicked off his shoes and jumped in after him.

After sucessfully getting the student to breathe on their own Asas tended to the wound on their forehead. It was such a heroic act that he took very little credit for. He refused to be so highly thought of for saving someone. Anyone could've done it in his opinion. Though he was going to become a medical student in College so he had studies on how to do certain things and had some knowledge prior to the event.

Ever since though despite his constant refusal he was no longer bullied. Everyone just sort of left him be, and people would never speak bad of him either. He was simply the quiet one. His kind smile however did get girls giggling even though he'd rarely ever speak to anyone. Even in college everything was much the same- news traveled fast. Even after graduating the story never died and that plus his sky rocket scores in the medical field of study were the talk of his school. It was a small subject but whenever his name came up in conversation...his good deeds and scores would come right along.

Personality: Asas is kind at heart but doesn't speak much unless spoken to. He has a sweet smile and kind eyes as girls used to say at his schools. Really likes sweet things, and enjoys caring and helping others. He is the mediator to arguments and the king of understanding. His compassion is over the top and even though he doesn't talk much he still cares very much.